changes you like to see in this world

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 am » by Mozi!!a

whitedeath wrote:The following is inscribed on the tomb of an Anglican Bishop in Westminster Abby (1100 A.D.) …

When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world. As I grew older and wiser, I discovered the world would not change, so I shortened my sights somewhat and decided to change only my country.

But it, too, seemed immovable.

As I grew into my twilight years, in one last desperate attempt, I settled for changing only my family, those closest to me, but alas, they would have none of it.

And now, as I lie on my deathbed, I suddenly realize: If I had only changed myself first, then by example I would have changed my family.

From their inspiration and encouragement, I would then have been able to better my country, and who knows, I may have even changed the world.

whiteeeeeeeeeeeey thanks man for this quote 900 year old wow. this im gonna use. just have to memorize it first the way it is. big thx big respect :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am » by Otomon

pindz wrote:i wanna see change of eagatorn scary avatar :scary:

Whats that pindz? You want me to put up my Child Molester signature back on? Okay mang whatever you say.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 am » by Mozi!!a

shagrath wrote:I would like to see the entire planet die and be reborn with no knowledge of self or others. Along with all records of the past, especially the religious scriptures! ALL OF THEM!!! Let's start over with just ourselves to learn from. Remove religion and politics and you will have some piece for a while.

interesting. :flop:

its like what yoda says
You must unlearn what you have learned
love this :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

THX MAN :cheers:
Last edited by Mozi!!a on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 am » by Funnyman46

otomon wrote:More girls like Selena Gomez wanting to have sex with me.

More girls like Selena Gomez to have sex with him. :sheep:
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 am » by Funnyman46

eaganthorn wrote:Every human with an IQ below 120, for the next 45 years, to be made sterile.

Who'll rake my leaves?
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:55 am » by whitedeath

demobe wrote:whiteeeeeeeeeeeey thanks man for this quote 900 year old wow. this im gonna use. just have to memorize it first the way it is. big thx big respect :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

No problem but I can't take any credit, I am in awe of some things said/written.

I'm glad it's reached someone, like it did me. :flop: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 am » by Spock

eaganthorn wrote:I don't know what my younger brother's IQ is, I suspect it is around 125. But since you mentioned his name, I would like to know why you are dragging my name in the dirt. If you have a problem with my brother, take it up with him. I make no excuses nor apologies for him, he's a big boy and unless he asks, he can handle his own affairs, even those with your old lady, your momma and your sheep. Do you read me, Mr Sunshine?

Loud and clear. Thanks for the clarification.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am » by Mozi!!a

whitedeath wrote:
demobe wrote:whiteeeeeeeeeeeey thanks man for this quote 900 year old wow. this im gonna use. just have to memorize it first the way it is. big thx big respect :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

No problem but I can't take any credit, I am in awe of some things said/written.

I'm glad it's reached someone, like it did me. :flop: :cheers:

i know white: but just a big thanks for bringing this here :mrcool: :cheers:

it ment a lot :pray:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 4:17 pm » by Ogmios

I'd like to see a polar shift in human attitudes toward planet Earth. I'd like to see consumption and economic growth take a back seat while we build a symbiotic relationship with nature.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 pm » by Themessenger

PreviousNext