Charge mobile with Peepal leave

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 7:11 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

Charge mobile with Peepal leave
http://mohanlal555.blogspot.com/

Now, you do not require any mobile charger to charge your mobiles. Only there is need to use green leaf of peepal tree and after some time your mobile will get charged..

No soon the people came to learn this development, they tested it and found encouraging results. If your mobile has been discharged and you are inside a jungle then you need not to use any charger. You Should pluck two peepal leaves and your work would be done..

It is very good idea and easy to charge your mobile. You would have to open your mobile battery and connect it with peepal leaf. After that without shaking mobile set you should set the battery in your mobile set. After some time your mobile would be charged.

Though it is unbelievable but as soon as the residents of Chitrakoot came to know about the discovery they could not believe the news. But when they saw it practically then the incident proved true.

Now hundreds of mobile holders are using this technique and charging their mobiles.

Several persons including Sushil Kumar Shukla, Santosh Verma, principal of Mahatma Gandhi School , Raj Karan Patel, Shyam Patel, Shekhar Dwivedi, Pramod Gupta, Manager of Gayatri temple, RN Tripathi proved the incident true.

Whereas according to the botanists, it is just changing mutual energy into electrical energy power can be saved in battery. Similarly, it is also possible. They said that it is the subject of research.

Step by Step guide to charge your mobile battery using Peepal leaf

1. Open your mobile cover
2. Take out your battery
3. Take two to three fresh leaves of peepal/pipal/ ashwattha tree
4. Touch the stub of these leaves on your mobile battery terminal for a minute
5. Clean the mobile battery terminal with the soft cloth
6. Put your battery again in your mobile and switch it on
7. Now you can see the result
8. If required repeat the process with fresh leave

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 7:15 pm » by Nickelson

When the charge is taking too long, urinate on the leaves to supercharge the re-charge.

That is why they are called Pee Wee Leaves

:lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 7:19 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

ok this is weird I found this article today cause yesterday I was thinking of something I wanted to bring up

ok how many of you have a digital watch?
it has a small battery right?
ok how long does your battery last in that watch?
maybe a year im guessing?
then it needs to be replaced...

ok I have a few cheap watches... and they don't last... the battery needs to be replaced

ok well here is something that's been making me think...
when my son was in basic training he bought a military digital watch...
I still have it today
now this was YEARS ago... many years ago he was in basic...
this watch STILL works today!
every day the alarm goes off... right now its in my garage in a box lol
cause I couldn't figure out how to shut the alarm off of it... and I was sick of hearing it but its loud I can still hear it when it goes off in the house from the garage..
any ways this military watch is still working today... the battery has not been replaced..

so?
does the military have better batteries?
I think so.........

why are we stuck with rechargeable batteries or batteries that dont last long
I know I have to recharge my batteries for my digital cam constantly
fricking sucks...

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 pm » by Pindz

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 8:15 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

ok honestly I don't even know what a peepee I mean peepal leaf is.. or where to find one

and this could be a hoax... link http://www.hoax-slayer.com/peepal-leave ... arge.shtml
any ways I thought it was interesting at first....
sorry shot gun posting
I need to lay off the crack pipe today =P

here is a vid on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjy3iTdPsH0

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

I ran across this today made me think of this thread.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8297934.stm

Tiny 'nuclear batteries' unveiled
Researchers have demonstrated a penny-sized "nuclear battery" that produces energy from the decay of radioisotopes.

As radioactive substances decay, they release charged particles that when properly harvested can create an electrical current.

Nuclear batteries have been in use for military and aerospace applications, but are typically far larger.

The University of Missouri team says that the batteries hold a million times as much charge as standard batteries.

They have developed it in an attempt to scale down power sources for the tiny devices that fall under the category of micro- and nano-electromechanical systems (Mems and Nems).

The means to power such devices has been a subject of study as vigorous as the development of the devices themselves.

Liquid solution

Nuclear batteries are an attractive proposition for many applications because the isotopes that power them can provide a useful amount of current for phenomenally long times - up to hundreds of years or more.

As a result, they have seen use in spacecraft that are fired far off into the cosmos. But for applications here on Earth, their size has limited their use.

The Missouri team, led by Jae Wan Kwon, employed a liquid semiconductor to capture and utilise the decay particles.

Most nuclear batteries use a solid semiconductor to harvest the particles, but the particles' extremely high energies means that the semiconductors suffer damage over time.

This means that to build a battery that can last as long as the isotope inside, they must be built larger.

The team's solution incorporates a liquid semiconductor, in which the particles can pass without causing damage. They are now working to further miniaturise the batteries.

And although the whole idea hinges on the use of radioactive materials, the devices are safe under normal operating conditions.

"People hear the word 'nuclear' and think of something very dangerous," Dr Jae said.

"However, nuclear power sources have already been safely powering a variety of devices, such as pacemakers, space satellites and underwater systems."