No votes
Global Earthquakes Connecting dots.
57%
Missing middle star in orion belt.
24%

Total votes : 21
Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 1:17 am » by Vulcanic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAT DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK 4-26-14 - 5 -3-14 POLL #3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The POLL on the top of the page lists the Top Forum Stories of the week (Based on Views/posts) The number of POLL choices is determined by how many new current events have been posted on DTV that week.

Please select what you felt was the top forum story of the week, winner topic will get a 2 hour chat discussion, The chat will be held in the (Main Chat) and anyone who needs help setting up mic's or anything will be helped in the (Lobby) of the CHAT.The chat discussion will be Every Saturday 5pm Eastern time. Thank you and have fun :cheers:

previous polls:

#1 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-t92809.html

#2 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-2-poll-t93038.html

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 5:12 pm » by The57ironman

...BUMP

:cheers:

Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Initiate

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 5:33 pm » by Rumpleforeskin

The57ironman wrote:Image

...BUMP

"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 5:37 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Ridee wrote:yes i use Star Walk , it is even better ^^ , when i saw the missing star i have immediately picked up my iphone just to check if i was looking to the Orion belt and not something else

with the gps and the gyroscope you just can't get lost :)

btw south France here

edit : okay it is me , it is below the horizon i am seeing something else , sorry guys ...

Maybe not this thread?
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 6:13 pm » by Noentry

Global Earthquakes.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 7:52 pm » by Vulcanic

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Ridee wrote:yes i use Star Walk , it is even better ^^ , when i saw the missing star i have immediately picked up my iphone just to check if i was looking to the Orion belt and not something else

btw south France here

edit : okay it is me , it is below the horizon i am seeing something else , sorry guys ...

Maybe not this thread?

i missed that, thank you fatdog for bringing that up, for anyone looking at that poll vote we will just label it under space anomalys , so we more or less use that as all space/star mysteries if that one wins the vote.

my bad sorry guys, I was picking the poll votes while i was in the chat discussion so i was a tad distracted, but those were the newest 5 threads that had the most views posts in 1 week.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 8:04 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Vulcanic wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

btw south France here

Maybe not this thread?

i missed that, thank you fatdog for bringing that up, for anyone looking at that poll vote we will just label it under space anomalys , so we more or less use that as all space/star mysteries if that one wins the vote.

my bad sorry guys, I was picking the poll votes while i was in the chat discussion so i was a tad distracted, but those were the newest 5 threads that had the most views posts in 1 week.

Hey V you are welcome.. :cheers:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 12:59 am » by Clearized1

Global Earthquakes....More frequent...more powerful...seemingly more unpredictable.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 2:06 am » by Slith

I like the earthquake topic. I think the KKK one would turn into a free for all. We've had enough racist related junk on the site already. IMO

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 2:28 am » by Clearized1

Slith wrote:I like the earthquake topic. I think the KKK one would turn into a free for all. We've had enough racist related junk on the site already. IMO

+1 on that.... I wish this racist garbage would come to an end...it only divides us as a species and IMO is small minded thinking.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Next