CHAT DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK #5 (POLL)

Top Forum Story of the Week

Poll ended at Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 pm

Two jets and a UFO (google earth)
0
No votes
McDonald’s Lab-Grown McNuggets
1
6%
10 Tales Of Interdimensional Travel
12
67%
Dr Greer's Introduction Free Energy
1
6%
self replicating nanobots in humans
4
22%
 
Total votes : 18
Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5888
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSun May 11, 2014 9:26 pm » by Vulcanic


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAT DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK 5 -10-14 - 5-17 - 14 POLL #5
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The POLL on the top of the page lists the Top Forum Stories of the week (Based on Views/posts & Chat content) The number of POLL choices is determined by how many new current events have been posted on DTV that week.

Please select what you felt was the top forum story of the week, winner topic will get a 2 hour chat discussion, The chat will be held in the (Main Chat) and anyone who needs help setting up mic's or anything will be helped in the (Lobby) of the CHAT.The chat discussion will be Every Saturday 5pm Eastern time. Thank you and have fun :cheers:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Links to the Poll :

1: two-jets-and-a-ufo-on-google-earth-t93734.html

2: mcdonald-s-to-add-lab-grown-chicken-mcnuggets-to-its-menu-t93710.html

3: 10-creepy-tales-of-interdimensional-travel-t93688.html

4: dr-greer-s-introduction-to-free-energy-t93767.html

5: are-our-bodies-being-taken-over-by-self-replicating-nanobots-t93753.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

previous polls:

#1 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-t92809.html

#2 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-2-poll-t93038.html

#3 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-3-poll-t93308.html

#4 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-4-poll-t93608.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18545
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon May 12, 2014 3:34 am » by Slith


Inter dimensional travel sounds pretty cool
Image

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:32 am
Location: Las Vegas

PostMon May 12, 2014 7:23 am » by Data


Vulcanic wrote:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAT DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK 5 -10-14 - 5-17 - 14 POLL #5
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The POLL on the top of the page lists the Top Forum Stories of the week (Based on Views/posts & Chat content) The number of POLL choices is determined by how many new current events have been posted on DTV that week.

Please select what you felt was the top forum story of the week, winner topic will get a 2 hour chat discussion, The chat will be held in the (Main Chat) and anyone who needs help setting up mic's or anything will be helped in the (Lobby) of the CHAT.The chat discussion will be Every Saturday 5pm Eastern time. Thank you and have fun :cheers:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Links to the Poll :

1: two-jets-and-a-ufo-on-google-earth-t93734.html

2: mcdonald-s-to-add-lab-grown-chicken-mcnuggets-to-its-menu-t93710.html

3: 10-creepy-tales-of-interdimensional-travel-t93688.html

4: dr-greer-s-introduction-to-free-energy-t93767.html

5: are-our-bodies-being-taken-over-by-self-replicating-nanobots-t93753.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

previous polls:

#1 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-t92809.html

#2 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-2-poll-t93038.html

#3 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-3-poll-t93308.html

#4 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-4-poll-t93608.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess you already know what I'm gonna vote on lol

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5888
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostThu May 15, 2014 4:41 am » by Vulcanic


vote it up is just one click :cheers:
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:48 am
Location: Between hangovers.

PostFri May 16, 2014 11:40 am » by Skydog


Voted 10 tales of interdimensional travel but the nano bots looks good too.
Sorry i've missed a few V but it's for the best if i'm drinking heavily,as I'm sure
you would agree :flop:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5888
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostFri May 16, 2014 5:59 pm » by Vulcanic


Skydog wrote:Voted 10 tales of interdimensional travel but the nano bots looks good too.
Sorry i've missed a few V but it's for the best if i'm drinking heavily,as I'm sure
you would agree :flop:



:flop: well its always good to see you there :cheers:
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5888
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostFri May 16, 2014 8:33 pm » by Vulcanic


Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Wankerville

PostFri May 16, 2014 10:10 pm » by Evildweeb


Vulcanic wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv


.

OH I am gonna check out the rest of the singles up at this guy's YT page.

DEFINITELY GONNA BE THERE............ :flop:


:cheers:


Image
Image
.
"What a pity if he logged into a porn channel we could see him for the wanker he is." - Toxic32

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5888
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostFri May 16, 2014 10:19 pm » by Vulcanic


Evildweeb wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv


.

OH I am gonna check out the rest of the singles up at this guy's YT page.

DEFINITELY GONNA BE THERE............ :flop:


:cheers:


Image



I like all 11 songs, got them on my phone and mp3 player real or not it is good music :flop:
I also posted all 11 songs here on page 79 music-based-on-dtv-subjects-t77578-780.html
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5888
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSat May 17, 2014 7:26 pm » by Vulcanic


3 and a half hours left to vote so get your votes in :cheers:
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv




  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook