15%
5 Alien Creatures Left on Earth.
15%
UFO HUNTING TIPS.
20%

Total votes : 20
Super Moderator

PostSat May 17, 2014 11:08 pm » by Vulcanic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAT DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK 5 -17-14 - 5-24 - 14 POLL #6
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The POLL on the top of the page lists the Top Forum Stories of the week (Based on Views/posts & Chat content) The number of POLL choices is determined by how many new current events have been posted on DTV that week.

Please select what you felt was the top forum story of the week, winner topic will get a 2 hour chat discussion, The chat will be held in the (Main Chat) and anyone who needs help setting up mic's or anything will be helped in the (Lobby) of the CHAT.The chat discussion will be Every Saturday 5pm Eastern time. Thank you and have fun :cheers:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Links to the Poll :

1: here-we-go-chip-implants-for-all-t22232.html

2: is-it-just-me-or-do-you-also-see-it-every-where-you-look-t93794.html

3: holy-grail-found-in-madrid-spain-t92413.html

4: 5-alien-creatures-left-behind-on-earth-t93939.html

5: ufo-hunting-tips-t93935.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

previous polls:

#1 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-t92809.html

#2 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-2-poll-t93038.html

#3 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-3-poll-t93308.html

#4 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-4-poll-t93608.html

#5 : chat-discussion-of-the-week-5-poll-t93787.html

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun May 18, 2014 9:24 pm » by Vulcanic

vote it up it only takes one click :cheers:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostMon May 19, 2014 1:55 am » by Cosmic Circle

"Seeing it everywhere I look" is a self fulfilled delusion. Anyone can see anything they wish, we create our own reality based on the topics we research most. Everyday becomes a new link in our puzzle to getting just a hair closer to what we already perceive to be "the truth". It's a rabbit hole, and nobody journey's down the same hole - and it leads to arguments as to why one's rabbit hole is the correct one.

It's futile - as after we ride our individual trains, we step off, look back and think - what the hell was I thinking, that stuff is not important anymore. Really, what's anyone gonna do about some massive globalist plan they perceive from behind a keyboard loaded on booze and weed?

I like the idea of UFO hunting tips.

Conspirator

PostMon May 19, 2014 1:59 am » by Otomon

Cosmic Circle wrote:"Seeing it everywhere I look" is a self fulfilled delusion. Anyone can see anything they wish, we create our own reality based on the topics we research most. Everyday becomes a new link in our puzzle to getting just a hair closer to what we already perceive to be "the truth". It's a rabbit hole, and nobody journey's down the same hole - and it leads to arguments as to why one's rabbit hole is the correct one.

It's futile - as after we ride our individual trains, we step off, look back and think - what the hell was I thinking, that stuff is not important anymore. Really, what's anyone gonna do about some massive globalist plan they perceive from behind a keyboard loaded on booze and weed?

Its the same shit cave men used to do, sit around the fire, drink and tell stories. Only now our "fire" is a computer screen, where I cant punch the little punk who doesn't agree that Selena Gomez is obviously the emanation of Source into this physical spatial dimension. :flop:

Is there anything to gain from all the arguing though? Well if someone is able to stimulate my ass to think about something that I never thought about before, I consider that a win.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostMon May 19, 2014 2:54 am » by mistermassive1

Otomon wrote:
Cosmic Circle wrote:"Seeing it everywhere I look" is a self fulfilled delusion. Anyone can see anything they wish, we create our own reality based on the topics we research most. Everyday becomes a new link in our puzzle to getting just a hair closer to what we already perceive to be "the truth". It's a rabbit hole, and nobody journey's down the same hole - and it leads to arguments as to why one's rabbit hole is the correct one.

Its the same shit cave men used to do, sit around the fire, drink and tell stories. Only now our "fire" is a computer screen, where I cant punch the little punk who doesn't agree that Selena Gomez is obviously the emanation of Source into this physical spatial dimension. :flop:

Is there anything to gain from all the arguing though? Well if someone is able to stimulate my ass to think about something that I never thought about before, I consider that a win.

and the sad part is most of the people on the internet are not of science ilk and perform any kind of proofing of data. Nothing like smoking some pot and reading an article and calling it true so quickly.

http://www.therealconspiracyforum.com/

Conspirator

PostMon May 19, 2014 3:37 am » by Otomon

mistermassive1 wrote:and the sad part is most of the people on the internet are not of science ilk and perform any kind of proofing of data. Nothing like smoking some pot and reading an article and calling it true so quickly.

LOL I remember those days, I remember when I was a pot head in college during the G-20 Summit we had here in Toronto. I was sitting on my room smoking weed and bam all of a sudden the whole dam city starts shaking from a earthquake...remember running out of my apartment building into the street in my underwear yelling how they were going to kill us with HAARP :alien51:

...Of course now I know that Earthquake was God being pissed off at the puny mortals. :flop:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostMon May 19, 2014 11:43 pm » by Vulcanic

wow close race this week. vote vote vote it up :flop: can't wait to see which one wins this week :cheers:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue May 20, 2014 12:08 am » by Toxic32

I would like to see, a take your pick from past threads up for discussion in chat. You could call it the best of the rest. For insistence I would love to hear what people think about the battle over Nuremberg, Germany in 1561 and other related instances of this type of appearance..Just a thought spread the options over past threads..There are thousands I'd love to debate about and listen to what other people think.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed May 21, 2014 1:42 am » by Constabul

Come on Chipping Humans.
Would be an great conversation, that could additionally lead to other topics.

Conspirator

PostWed May 21, 2014 2:09 am » by Shaggietrip

Voted, It is a close one. Eagerly waiting the results.

Stay well. :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Next