Light on mars
12%
Pittsburgh high school stabbings
4%

Total votes : 49
Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 12, 2014 11:24 pm » by Vulcanic

Hello everyone,

I been trying to think of something fun to do in the Chat and Forums that is hands on for members. So I thought I would make a POLL each week on the Top Forum Story's of the week. (Based on Views and Posts)
All members can vote on the story they liked the most. The Vote will be one week long Sat-Sat then after the votes are done we have a winner that Saturday we will hold a 2 hour CHAT DISCUSSION of the topic members voted for.The Discussion will be yours :cheers:

CHAT DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK Will Be on Saturday's at 5pm eastern time every week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAT DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK 4-5-14 - 4 -12 -14
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The POLL on the top of the page lists the Top Forum Storys of the week (Based on Views/posts) The number of POLL choices is determined by how many new current events have been posted on DTV that week.

Please select what you felt was the top forum story of the week, winner topic will get a 2 hour chat discussion, The chat will be held in the (Main Chat) and anyone who needs help setting up mic's or anything will be helped in the (Lobby) of the CHAT Every Saturday 5pm Eastern time. Thank you and have fun :cheers:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 12, 2014 11:34 pm » by The57ironman

....this ought to be good

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 12, 2014 11:40 pm » by Vulcanic

yeah it should be, in chat we all work pretty good as a team breaking down subjects getting to the truth, hope to see many more join in :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 1:09 am » by Slith

Good plan V.

I should be able to make the chats, but if anyone puts forth an idea about a Bieber or Miley discussion poll. Automatic lifelong ban!

:nope:

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 2:17 am » by Vulcanic

Chaindrive wrote:Nahhh... none of them... theyve been done to DEATH...

How about.... if you were a drunk in a large city, its 3 am where do you take a wizz at.? :lol:

How about... how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.? :ohno:

How about... in a crowed elevator and somebody farted... who do you blame first.? :shock:

How about... In a life long dream who would you strap to a rocket and shoot them into the sun.? :peep:

How about... is it ok to yell movie in a crowed fire house.? :headscratch:

Hey at least have a topic thatll certainly start a "fight".. and I DONT mean anything racist.. (Im sick that shit), let a lone something thats complicated like Norse mythology or the Voynich Manuscript etc...

Ok, there "might" be a flame war.. but usually those are the funnest to read.. if you remember any of the stuff that was on the news reader groups.. I certainly do.. :D

we could do those but someone has to make a forum thread and be one of the top topics, as much as i love the topics you mentioned its not about me its about everyone all members and what you all read and post in during a weeks span, this will be going every week so chances are some week those topics might get a lot of attention again and win the vote :flop: next sat will be a whole different list depending on what was popular (views/posts) in a week.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 2:02 pm » by Vulcanic

nice up to 20 votes :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 2:36 am » by The57ironman

...be sure to vote

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 am » by *WillEase*

Sure wish my voice chat worked...damn it.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 6:09 am » by Headhunter711

Good luck with your chat ideas... :hugging:

And until next time..... :shooting: :alien:

Writer

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 5:14 pm » by Swiftvengeance

*WillEase* wrote:Sure wish my voice chat worked...damn it.

Why doesn't your voice chat work?
[b]A cut above[/b]

Next