Chavez Brings the House Down in Copenhagen

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:01 am » by Newearthman

The world superpowers and the ptb are definatly devided and uncoardinated. This gives me hope for their downfall...we still have a chance to defeate them!!!
If they were united in their "world plans" the world would be a much better place. Think about it...the ptb already have a strangle hold over the planet for thousands of years but their problem is they are too gready and that will be their downfall.
i dont know what there end goal is . but its as plain as day to me , that there just manipulating the masses, and i dont think its about money , as these people are already rich beyond our wildest dreams, they probably couldnt spend all there money in a 100 life times.

If the ptb had any sanity left they would continue to dominate the planet in a subtle way and do whatever they wanted while haveing a stable planet...The ptb are overcome with greed they no longer have control over it... :owned:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:13 am » by Blotto

itv news .. just billled it as america versus china .. and they said its not a g8 its a g2 were only 2 countrys matter america and china ....

there saying china are the next big super power ... makes you wonder if theres something in what nostra damus said , about the yellow man inheriting the earth.

i rember a couple of years ago about, all the other planets warming up including mars. must be all them humvees the martians are driving round in cuasing mars to warm up .

there all power hungry selfish bastards.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:35 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I read this book years ago called "Barbarians at the Gate" by don or dom someone which I cannot find on a search.............i had to special order it when I bought it..............

I got a sense of respect for chavez while reading the book, but who knows what is true and what isn't.............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:46 am » by Rizze

lucidlemondrop wrote:I read this book years ago called "Barbarians at the Gate" by don or dom someone which I cannot find on a search.............i had to special order it when I bought it..............

I got a sense of respect for chavez while reading the book, but who knows what is true and what isn't.............

Did a quick search for you, not sure if it's the whole thing or just a preview, as I don't have my reader installed.
Pdf file download
http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Donn.de.Grand.Pre/Barbarians.Inside.the.Gates.1.pdf

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 12:55 am » by Simplyput

lordgaga wrote:No one with a piece of sane brain can respect chavez.

I guess that's me! I definitely don't have "a piece of sane brain". LOL.
Imo, Chavez is more of a people person than any political figure I've ever known.

From Wiki:

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (a.k.a. Chavez: Inside the Coup) is a 2002 documentary about the April 2002 Venezuelan coup attempt which briefly deposed Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez. A television crew from Ireland's national broadcaster, RTÉ happened to be recording a documentary about Chávez during the events of April 11, 2002. Shifting focus, they followed the events as they occurred. During their filming, the crew recorded images of the events that they say contradict explanations given by Chávez's opposition, the private media, the US State Department, and then White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer. The documentary says that the coup was the result of a conspiracy between various old guard and anti-Chávez factions within Venezuela and the United States.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 1:13 am » by Exoatmospheric1

I am not for or against Chavez but I for one am glad to see the school-yard bullies... the U.S. , E.U. , Russia , China, getting punked down a little bit, that the little guys of the world aren't going to bitch out but are going to step the fuck up... IT SHOULD be a level playing field at this conference. I thought this event was going to be boring, its turning out to be one helluva show.

Hey little guy just sign on the dotted line and We'll take good care of you... :rtft:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 1:20 am » by Lowsix

Some of you cant see the Demagogue Dictator for the trees.

Name a single malevolent populist dictator that wasnt extremely articulate,
didnt appeal to the yearning of the masses, talked of great revolutions to come...
talked of taking power back FOR the people first (but had to hang on to it for a while for safekeeping)...

The dumbass is leading them into the Great South American World war,
and they have not a clue what is coming.

He is attempting to force a military standoff with America and Russia.
And hes going to be stocking up on all sorts of military nastiness
to accomplish that goal, to see at what point we will finally say
"ok, no Russian Nukes In Venezuela"..

And hes playing all of it off this wave of anti american sentiment.
Dismissal and replacement of the prior system
(in a simplified and clumsy and often inhumanely tragic way)
Thats another trait of all Great and Terrible Dictators..

(and they all had their apologists, who applauded their great speaking styles..as if the way a man spoke had anything to do with what or who he was)

Do YOU want Russian Nukes In Venezuela?
I dont. Our military doesnt either....

(he has great speechwriters though)

But you need to see the OTHER documentary about him..the not so flattering one.
I will post when i remember the name. An outcast insiders look at who and what Chavez is..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 1:44 am » by Lowsix

Kinda long, but not a terrible speech.

And he was gainfully opportunistic,
blaming america for basically...everything.

But for sure played to popular sentiment...

Like your Capitalism?

We are going to go to war to decide whether we keep it or not..
so it would be a good idea to take stock of your core ideologies,
and ask yourself, if youre ready to put aside your current way of life.
to pay the bill and show respect to world opinions like his....

(basically individual guilt for the sins of american administrations)

Or do you support the Western Way of life, and intend to keep it.

Gotta really think this one through,
it will be next on the agenda.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 1:56 am » by Lordgaga

simplyput wrote:
lordgaga wrote:No one with a piece of sane brain can respect chavez.

I guess that's me! I definitely don't have "a piece of sane brain". LOL.
Imo, Chavez is more of a people person than any political figure I've ever known.

From Wiki:

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (a.k.a. Chavez: Inside the Coup) is a 2002 documentary about the April 2002 Venezuelan coup attempt which briefly deposed Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez. A television crew from Ireland's national broadcaster, RTÉ happened to be recording a documentary about Chávez during the events of April 11, 2002. Shifting focus, they followed the events as they occurred. During their filming, the crew recorded images of the events that they say contradict explanations given by Chávez's opposition, the private media, the US State Department, and then White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer. The documentary says that the coup was the result of a conspiracy between various old guard and anti-Chávez factions within Venezuela and the United States.

I simply do not like dictators. :top: But he was democratical elected, but he act as dictator with his propaganda, talking for hours on TV every day.
First of all I LIKE PEACE not confrontations nor wars :top: :ohno:
Järv som Järven

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 2:01 am » by Heinousone

naught wrote:I like chaves? You are fucked . Take pride in your country traders

Take pride in your country...

Wow, are you serious?

Previous