Chemtrail Spraying? (PICS outside my house this morning)

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 5:50 pm » by Jimmyduek

otomon wrote:
jimmyduek wrote:ok, im new in this subject
can anyone tell me what are the consecuences of the chemtrails, i read that create clouds and is like a weather control
is there a real proof of what they do (the chems)?
is this afect us directly?

There is no definitive answer... but there are theories,I shall list a couple of them:

1)To slowly kill us/weaken us/dumb us down so they big pharma can sell lots of medicine

2)To make the land unfertile so they can control what grows and doesn't

3)To create a sodium layer for the Project Blue Beam(google it if you do not know what it is)

4)To control the weather of the world,in unison with HAARP.

ok so what ever it is we are fucked jajaja
:mrcool: take my chemtrails fucking goverment :badair: :badair: :badair:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 5:59 pm » by Otomon

jimmyduek wrote:
otomon wrote:
jimmyduek wrote:ok, im new in this subject
can anyone tell me what are the consecuences of the chemtrails, i read that create clouds and is like a weather control
is there a real proof of what they do (the chems)?
is this afect us directly?

There is no definitive answer... but there are theories,I shall list a couple of them:

1)To slowly kill us/weaken us/dumb us down so they big pharma can sell lots of medicine

2)To make the land unfertile so they can control what grows and doesn't

3)To create a sodium layer for the Project Blue Beam(google it if you do not know what it is)

4)To control the weather of the world,in unison with HAARP.

ok so what ever it is we are fucked jajaja
:mrcool: take my chemtrails fucking goverment :badair: :badair: :badair:

There is also the possibility that they are using it to hide the fact that our real clouds are dissapearing and that the sun is getting hotter every year.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 6:06 pm » by Jimmyduek

@otomon

mmm i dont know if the thing about the clouds its true because tell you why
the cloudas are formed because particles that enter in our atmosphere so is nothing to do with pur planet... yes it have but the cloud depens of that particles that i dont remember now the name but i watched that in the bbc documental called "the grate global warming swindle" that i strongly recomend ir to all of you

Initiate

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 8:34 pm » by Tehunit

Fuck, Massive spraying over Fitchburg, Massachusetts today. Rediculous... there hasnt been much around here, but today MY god. There are artificial clouds from earlier spraying, and they are spraying new ones right now as I type this. When you look at them, its so eerie. They Kriss Kross, they make you wanna Jump Jump. The Kriss Kross really make ya wanna JUMP JUMP. Sorry about that i just started going off ;). Anyway, god damn, it pisses me off that we are letting them do this to us. Now that I look out the window its obvious that its falling on us. In the last 5 minutes its gotten 5 times larger and a lot closer. Its completely absurd to think that nothing harmless is coming out of those fucking things.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 8:38 pm » by Pindz

USA, CANADA, EUROPE UNDER CHEMTRAILS ATTACK TODAY

chemtrail-plane-identified-14-november-2010-europe-t36044.html wrote:Chemtrail Plane Identified 14 November 2010 Europe Czech Rep

EASYJET AIRLINES EXPOSED

Initiate

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 pm » by Kingdraco

getting it there too in the czech republic eh? fuck man :(

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 9:15 pm » by Pindz

these f***ers are flying over us often ! ....... most of NATO countries are CHEMTRAILED

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 9:27 pm » by Boondox681

this was outside my front door 2 days ago,denver
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 9:29 pm » by Kingdraco

boondox681 wrote:this was outside my front door 2 days ago,denver

:look:

Previous