Chemtrails and Holographic Planes??

Writer

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 12:59 am » by Cupra

Hey guys I have been bothered by something I saw a while ago and I guess it was the reason I joined up to DTV but have yet to come across anything similar over months of research.

Basically in the summer I was driving when I saw an aircraft in the sky that caught my attention as i had recently read up on chemtrails and this plane appeared to be creating one. Obviously I was driving so initially didn't get a good look but could see it wasn't as high as it could be and was climbing. Anyway the road was quiet so I stopped and had a good hard look and what I saw was what appeared to be a white commercial plane but directly below and slightly in front was what I could only describe as another similar plane but completely black and about half the size. I watched it closely for about 45 seconds as it passed over me at maybe about 25,000 feet travelling east to west and its just baffled me ever since. It definitely left a chemtrail but this was the north east of Scotland with relatively low air activity. I'll be honest I have not seen anything else I could consider a chemtrail since and I certainly haven't seen any aircraft with similar anomalous features and I have been looking. I basically have flightradar set up notify me of flights entering the airspace above my house and film if its clear.

I have read up all about apparent holograms in the sky and seen the pictures and video's (whats left of them) but none of them depict what i saw. This was like the commercial plane was riding on the back of the smaller black plane. Obviously I have no evidence of what i seen but maybe someone with the experience on here may be able to shed some light. I'm by no means a believer of holographic aircraft in the sky but do consider it a legitimate theory based on what i have learned.

Keep up the good work guys :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 1:05 am » by Shaggietrip

The last minute or so is best for me. I will search for more good ones.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

tons videos just search it out, I believe some are very good.
Good luck and please post your findings.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 1:28 am » by Cupra

Thanks shaggietrip, I think I have seen most of the footage currently on youtube but on my travels through researching I have come across many intriguing YT links that all turn out to be dead. That first video you posted is similar to the perspective I had of what i seen. Fascinating stuff.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 1:40 am » by Shaggietrip

cupra wrote:Thanks shaggietrip, I think I have seen most of the footage currently on youtube but on my travels through researching I have come across many intriguing YT links that all turn out to be dead. That first video you posted is similar to the perspective I had of what i seen. Fascinating stuff.

I hope I did not give all redeuntant clips. There are some with black trails infront of planes also. I told a friend of chemtrails. he came to me at a later date and said. "Do some have black trails in front?" I almost choked. I never mentioned that fact and yet he came to me saying he had seen one with almost a black trail it was following. It is indeed very interesting stuff. I am in hopes that you will post anything new that you find here.Even if you do not think it is. Not all search out everything and it may be new to them or me.

and welcome btw
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 3:07 pm » by Cupra

Cheers mate, yeah I have seen all video's bar the last one you posted but that didn't stop me from looking at them again. The black trails in front of the plane is interesting as the black shape I saw was definately positioned in front of the plane but I said from my perspective it looked like another plane but much smaller and don't worry future findings will be documented right here.

:cheers:

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 4:14 pm » by Ladylight

I live in the NE of scotland. I am well aware that chem trails are above us and call myself a bit of a sky watcher as I drive around 300 miles a week to and from work.

I have just returned from the supermarket and while putting my trolley away noticed a chem trail being made above to the west. It caught my eye as it had done a half circle motion and was heading back east. I text my partner to tell him to check it out and when I looked up again I seen very clearly a white hollographic plane making the chem trail. I tried to film it, but I live in a small town and proceeded to try and capture it before I got funny looks. The 12 seconds I got aren't clear, but I know what I seen and it was very clear. I of course googled this right away and shopping is still in the bags.

Any explanations please ???

Writer

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 6:24 pm » by Cupra

Hey Ladylight, and welcome.

I'm surprised you could see anything in the sky given all the snow we have had coming in from the north east over the weekend. Get your vid posted up!!

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 pm » by Ladylight

I agree, there was quite a bit of cloud around yesterday and I was quite suprised I seen a chem trail, but there were bits of blue peaking through. When I noticed the plane the chem trail had stopped. This is the first time I have ever seen an actual plane along with a chem trail so you can imgine my suprise. I will upload my video, but to be honest it is pretty crap. However, I did manage to find another video on you tube which is very close to what I seen yesterday - also from the uk.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iz_sGdmJ_aQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iz_sGdmJ_aQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 10:41 pm » by Ladylight

Not sure why the video isnt showing, I pasted the code between the brackets. Heres the code if anyone could possibly post it up instead. About 34-53 seconds in is what I seen. Many thanks

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iz_sGdmJ_aQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iz_sGdmJ_aQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 pm » by Epicfailure

ladylight wrote:Not sure why the video isnt showing, I pasted the code between the brackets. Heres the code if anyone could possibly post it up instead. About 34-53 seconds in is what I seen. Many thanks

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iz_sGdmJ_aQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iz_sGdmJ_aQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

[youtube]v/Iz_sGdmJ_aQ?fs[/youtube]