Chemtrails - Forced to Land in India

Initiate

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 pm » by Godsofatlantis

You guy's may want to look at this article.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1246309936

Look's like the U.S panicked, and that's a good sign indeed.

People should be questioning the governments about these things, more and more, and it look's like they won't be getting away with it much longer.

A very interesting article to read.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 2:48 pm » by Illuminated

had read this before but good of you to post! :flop:

According to these reports, China’s People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) notified both India and Nigerian intelligence officials about the presence of these US operated Ukrainian aircraft over their growing concerns of the United States spreading of “biological agents” throughout our Earth’s atmosphere, and which some Chinese officials are warning is an American-European attempt to conduct mass genocide via the spread of the H1N1 swine flu virus which has put the entire Global population at risk.

The first of these aircraft to be ordered down, these reports continue, was over India when a US operated AN-124 changed its call sign from civilian to military as it was preparing to enter Pakistani air space, and which triggered an immediate response from the IAF who forced it to land in Mumbai, and the second one was forced down by Nigerian fighter jets who promptly arrested both the crew and the plane itself.

Most strange about the reports filed by Indian and Nigerian intelligence agencies about these aircraft, other than the armaments they were carrying, were their waste disposal systems that these reports say could hold in excess of 45,000 kg (100,000 pounds) and from which a “technologically sophisticated” network of nano-pipes led to the trailing edges of the wings and horizontal stabilizers for “dispersing” the contents of the waste tanks in an “aerial-type mist”.
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 3:58 pm » by Electrobadgr

i think this article is over a year old, i remember posting it when i first joined here, i was reliably informed it was bunkum but still found it an interesting read:-)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 4:09 pm » by Drjones

I believe this story is a hoax,from many months ago i researched it,of course i could be wrong.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 4:18 pm » by Symbolon

When you see the name of Sorcha Faal, consider it disinformation. I've been caught out a couple of times.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm » by Electrobadgr

symbolon wrote:When you see the name of Sorcha Faal, consider it disinformation. I've been caught out a couple of times.

yup, thats pretty much what i was told a year ago when i posted this, i think it was the good drjones who brought that name to my attention. :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 4:50 pm » by Boondox681

fuck it.the way i see it is
if i start a rumor that steven segal held some chick hostage...oh wait...
anyway,if i start a rumor on the net that eli manning is a hermaphrodite,
that shit will be seen and heard worldwide.

send this everywhere...fuck it.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"