Chemtrails-STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES(Steve Quayle)

Super Moderator

PostThu May 14, 2009 8:43 pm » by TheDuck

STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES
LIFE IN THE TIME OF CHEMTRAILS 1997-2009: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIAL: "We the people have not been warned, advised or consulted but are certainly vulnerable to the outcomes." Lightwatcher.com "Biologic components have been reported in airborne samples that include: modified molds, desiccated red blood cells and exotic strains of bacteria" Additionally, award winning investigative reporter, Will Thomas, has reported findings of over 300 types of virally mutated fungi in the chemtrail fall out. The Idaho Observer has reported findings of 26 metals including barium, aluminum and uranium, a variety of infectious pathogens and chemicals and drugs including sedatives in chemtrail fallout. Dr.R. Michael Castle reports the finding of cationic polymer fibers. Dr Hildegarde Staninger and Dr. Rahim Karjoom have reported findings of tiny parasitic nematode eggs of some type encased in the fibers. Additionally Drs. Staninger and Karjoom have reported findings of self-replicating nano-machines and rivers of silicon running wild through the bodies of the Morgellons infected. Researcher Clifford Carnicom has reported finding chemtrails fibers that are an exact match with the bizarre fibers found in those suffering from Morgellons Disease. Welcome to the brave new world of toxic skies, weather control, mind control and population control through the use of chemtrails modulated with electromagnetic frequencies generated by HAARP. Our health is under attack as evidenced by the skyrocketing rates of chemtrail induced lung cancer, asthma and pulmonary/respiratory problems as well as the emergence of a bizarre and frightening new plague, Morgellons Disease, an infection with a previously unknown agent that appears to be a synthesis of a bio lab created pathogen combined with self-replicating nano-technology. Over 60,000 families in the U.S. are now infected with Morgellons. I am one of the infected. My health and the health of my family has already been drastically affected. There is a main-stream media blackout on this subject so the only way to get the word out is by word of mouth. Realized or not people are already dying from chemtrail related illnesses. People are dying from Morgellons Disease. During this time of chemtrails a shocking drop in general life expectancy in the U.S. has occurred. This situation presents an immediate and serious threat to you, your family and loved ones. We must join together to stop this insane program of chemtrail spraying now. Some of you reading this may be in a position of influence and power to take significant action to bring chemtrails to a halt. Everyone can do something to help. Whatever your position or realm of influence please do whatever you can to bring an end to the aerosol spray program known as Chemtrails.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu May 14, 2009 8:51 pm » by Bleever

I've always felt that Los Angeles is the chemtrail capitol of the world. It gets really bad here. I worry for everyone, sometimes I feel that all is have left is peace in my heart and my love for everyone. Daily, I practice kindness to complete strangers, Their smiles and gestures is all I need sometimes to get me through the day. "They" may trick me, fool me and even slowly kill me, but "they" can never take what resides in my heart and soul and can never stop me from spready love and hope as chemtrails covers our skies.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu May 14, 2009 8:58 pm » by Bleever

What is more worthy of my pain than the evolution of my soul
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu May 14, 2009 9:00 pm » by Pindz

CHEMTRAILS INCLUDES :
Dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, Nikel, Barium, Aluminum, Thorium, Selenium, Calcium, Magnesium, Polymer fibers , ETC - thank you Duck!
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER !

Super Moderator

PostThu May 14, 2009 9:29 pm » by TheDuck

bleever wrote:I've always felt that Los Angeles is the chemtrail capitol of the world. It gets really bad here. I worry for everyone, sometimes I feel that all is have left is peace in my heart and my love for everyone. Daily, I practice kindness to complete strangers, Their smiles and gestures is all I need sometimes to get me through the day. "They" may trick me, fool me and even slowly kill me, but "they" can never take what resides in my heart and soul and can never stop me from spready love and hope as chemtrails covers our skies.

True that along with our balls is all we have and they can never take that :flop:

@pindz not a problem m8

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 2:54 am » by Tkurnas

Pindz Media!!!!
That is all you need to know. Suck up those chem trails and kiss your ass goodbye. If Pindz said it it is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 am » by Otomon

tkurnas wrote:Pindz Media!!!!
That is all you need to know. Suck up those chem trails and kiss your ass goodbye. If Pindz said it it is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG WE ARE ALL FUCKING DEAD!!

SHIT IM SORRY LORD MITHRA OR WHOMEVER IS GOD NOW....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13