Chicago cop shoots puppy twice for wagging its tail

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

The devil is in the details with this story..now the family is being harrassed by police for getting the media involved, and the shooting happened right next to a pre-school :vomit:

Cop shoots puppy twice outside North Side home

A North Side family is suing the city and the Chicago Police Department after Chicago police officer shot their miniature bull terrier last weekend, while writing a parking ticket.

The family wants the officer taken off the street, calling him reckless and irresponsible.

The dog's name is "Colonel" and a neighbor says he is so little that he could put his head through the gate outside his family's home and greet people walking by. He's also a quiet dog.

The miniature bull terrier is a puppy and his owners had expectations that he could be a show dog. But not now.

"Colonel" was shot Saturday at 3:30 p.m. by a police officer who was writing a ticket to the dog's owner for partially parking on the sidewalk in the driveway in front of his gated home.

A witness says he heard the officer say twice, "Get your dog" -- and then the officer pulled out a gun and shot twice at the puppy.

The dog's owner says "Colonel" was just wagging his tail.

"One slug hit him in the leg and the other one splintered and went into his abdomen," dog owner Al Phillips tells WGN. "He shot the dog, and then he quite calmly continued to write the ticket, like nothing had happened."

The dog was released from the vet after a five hour surgery Tuesday and two days in the animal hospital, Colonel is going to live.

The shooting happened down the street from a preschool. The school was closed but families were out enjoying the warm day.

Neighbors are concerned about who else might have been hit.

The Chicago Police Department is not commenting on what happened. They tell WGN the Independent Police Review Authority is now investigating the shooting.

http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-police- ... 8208.story

Chicago cop shoots puppy twice for wagging its tail; Police return 2 days later and issue ticket

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Dec 4, 2012 by rambone5

CHICAGO, IL -- An officer ticketing parked cars was approached by a small unleashed puppy, wagging its tail. The cop aggressively started issuing commands and then drew his weapon when the puppy ignored his orders. He shot the dog twice to preserve officer safety. This occurred on a populated Chicago street. Adding insult to injury, police returned - 2 days later - and issued the owner a ticket for not having his dog on a leash. The dog's medical bills have exceeded $7,500.00.

:nwo: :peep: :nwo:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 5:48 pm » by Andyg2011

I'm glad the dog is okay i can't believe a pig officer oh i meant a police officer could do that to an animal what a low life cruel bastard i don't know what it is with coppers nowadays half of them are bastards from what you see on here nice post and glad to see the dog is doing okay i read one the other day about a guy trying to eat a dog wtf does anyone know if that dog is okay
ImageFor every dark night there's a brighter day

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 6:59 pm » by Kinninigan

Andyg2011 wrote:I'm glad the dog is okay i can't believe a pig officer oh i meant a police officer could do that to an animal what a low life cruel bastard i don't know what it is with coppers nowadays half of them are bastards from what you see on here nice post and glad to see the dog is doing okay i read one the other day about a guy trying to eat a dog wtf does anyone know if that dog is okay

shooting my dog in front of me would be like shooting a family member, i used to care about cops but anymore they are more of a danger to citizens then iran, al-qaeda, and every terror group combined.

did you know since 911 police have killed and injured more citizens then so called "osama bin ladin" did...we need troops here to protect us from cops

:vomit:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 pm » by Ufosarus

sick bastard! :nails:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:18 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

you bet we do, ken............ :nwo:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:21 pm » by domdabears

I hate dogs.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:31 pm » by Dagnamski

I hate dogs and cops and mods!

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:34 pm » by domdabears

Dagnamski wrote:I hate dogs and cops and mods!

Hey, me too!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 pm » by mediasorcery

i hate moron people who try to kill harmless pets, had almost the same thing happen at my front door 20 years ago.

FKOCKEN BULLIES,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 4:07 am » by Marcydare

If this was my Dog ,There would be a corpse in front of my house.
Cops ,who needs em ? :hell: