Chicago: Muslim jaild for bomb threat to Jewish school

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 2:03 pm » by zinzana

"Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews..." -- Qur'an 5:82

But he was depressed, you see. "Man gets two years in prison for bomb threat," by Andy Grimm for the Chicago Tribune, November 24 (thanks to Mary):

A West Rogers Park man was sentenced Wednesday to 25 months in prison for mailing a letter threatening to blow up a Jewish high school.
A half-dozen friends and neighbors testified that Mohammad Alkaramla, 25, was a peaceful man with many friends in his multiethnic neighborhood until his estranged wife moved to Jordan with their son. The caring man known to friends as "Mo" then became depressed and feared Middle East strife would make life dangerous for his son, they said.

Of course. The first thing a peaceful, caring man will do when he starts having domestic trouble is mail off a bomb threat to a Jewish school. It could happen to anyone!

Alkaramla, who was born in Jordan, mailed a letter in late 2008 to the Ida Crown Jewish Academy, threatening to plant a bomb there if Israel didn't withdraw troops from the Gaza Strip within two weeks, said his father, Tawiq Alkaramla.
"He knows all people are the same," his father said to U.S. District Judge Rebecca Pallmeyer. "He went crazy like with stress. ... He thinks Gaza is by Jordan. All he knows is what he sees on the TV."

At a bench trial in July, Pallmeyer found Mohammad Alkaramla guilty of a single count of making threats against the school. Investigators traced his fingerprints and a stamp on the letter to his home. They found he had searched for targets on the Internet in the days before the letter was mailed.

"Will Give You until 01.15.2009 to back OFF from Gaza in Palestine or will set our explosive in your areas," the letter said in part.

Alkaramla, who has been in custody since July, briefly read from a written statement.

"I realize I was in a downfall of my life, thinking of myself," he said of the decision to make the threat. "I regret and am deeply sorry for all my troubles."...

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 2:08 pm » by Pindz

total disinfo

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 2:15 pm » by Lighthouse

Religious hatred, based on facts, allegations or assumptions is the specialty of this poster.

It is not be promoting divisions based on religion, nationality or race that we will solve anything in this world.

On the contrary, the ones promoting religious intolerance actually WORK for the ruling elite, that much is clear.

And I'm not talking about people reporting on religious or 'terrorist' events, that can be like any other topic,
no, this kind of poster is way more vicious and only spreads pro-israeli, or anti-muslim topics, just check it out for yourself.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 2:32 pm » by Lighthouse

I do hope moderatorS will take action against hate posters,
whose only intention it is to promote religious intolerance and violence.

WE DO NOT NEED THAT ANYMORE IN OUR WORLD
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 2:50 pm » by Pindz

lighthouse wrote:I do hope moderatorS will take action against hate posters,
whose only intention it is to promote religious intolerance and violence.

DEFINITELY !!! FUCKING ZIONIST PROPAGANDA

I REPORTED ALL HIS THREADS ..... THERE IS NO DOUBT THIS FORUM IS FINANCED BY ZIONISTS (if not he was banned year ago)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 2:59 pm » by zinzana

talk about Religious hatred, based on facts you might wanna read this

Pakistani official says Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy is innocent

Here is yet another missed opportunity for Western officials, most notably Barack Obama. Obama could make a statement about this, saying that it didn't matter whether she was innocent or not, but that blasphemy should not be a capital offense in a society in which free people differed in conscience on basic principles. He could, in other words, have used the Asia Bibi case as a teaching moment to show the virtues of Western pluralistic society. Of course, even to speculate on his doing something like this is to enter the realm of fantasy.

"Official: Pakistan Christian innocent of blasphemy," by Kay Johnson for The Associated Press, November 22 (thanks to all who sent this in):

ISLAMABAD -- A Pakistani Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy against Islam is innocent, a government minister investigating the case said Monday, adding he was hopeful she would be granted a presidential pardon and be freed.
The sentence against Asia Bibi has called new attention to Pakistan's blasphemy law, which critics say is used to persecute minorities, fan religious extremism and settle personal vendettas.

Bibi, a 45-year-old mother of five, has already spent 1 1/2 years in jail.

A court sentenced her Nov. 8 to hang after convicting her of insulting the Prophet Muhammad.

She says she was falsely accused by a group of village Muslim women angry with her after a dispute over whether they could share the same water bowl.

Pope Benedict XVI appealed last week for her release, and Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has asked for a review of the facts of the case, raising the possibility of a presidential pardon.

Minister for Minority Affairs Shahbaz Bhatti, who is preparing the report for Zardari, said his preliminary investigations indicate that Bibi was wrongly accused.

"I am convinced that she is innocent and she was wrongly sentenced to death," Bhatti said....

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 3:01 pm » by Troll2rocks

Respect ALL cultures please people, and don't push agendas please.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 3:49 pm » by Malogg

zinzana wrote:talk about Religious hatred, based on facts you might wanna read this

Pakistani official says Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy is innocent

Here is yet another missed opportunity for Western officials, most notably Barack Obama. Obama could make a statement about this, saying that it didn't matter whether she was innocent or not, but that blasphemy should not be a capital offense in a society in which free people differed in conscience on basic principles. He could, in other words, have used the Asia Bibi case as a teaching moment to show the virtues of Western pluralistic society. Of course, even to speculate on his doing something like this is to enter the realm of fantasy.

"Official: Pakistan Christian innocent of blasphemy," by Kay Johnson for The Associated Press, November 22 (thanks to all who sent this in):
LOOK ZIN SCOTTISH FOLK LIKE ME CAN NOT STAND RACIST TWATS LIKE YOU SPREADING DISINFO YOU ARE A TROUBLE MAKER!!!... I USED TO THINK YOU HAD A BRAIN BUT THE LAST FEW FORUMZ I HAVE READ OF YOURS ARE EVIL AND TWISTED!!! GOODLUCK IN HELL... :hell:
ISLAMABAD -- A Pakistani Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy against Islam is innocent, a government minister investigating the case said Monday, adding he was hopeful she would be granted a presidential pardon and be freed.
The sentence against Asia Bibi has called new attention to Pakistan's blasphemy law, which critics say is used to persecute minorities, fan religious extremism and settle personal vendettas.

Bibi, a 45-year-old mother of five, has already spent 1 1/2 years in jail.

A court sentenced her Nov. 8 to hang after convicting her of insulting the Prophet Muhammad.

She says she was falsely accused by a group of village Muslim women angry with her after a dispute over whether they could share the same water bowl.

Pope Benedict XVI appealed last week for her release, and Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has asked for a review of the facts of the case, raising the possibility of a presidential pardon.

Minister for Minority Affairs Shahbaz Bhatti, who is preparing the report for Zardari, said his preliminary investigations indicate that Bibi was wrongly accused.

"I am convinced that she is innocent and she was wrongly sentenced to death," Bhatti said....
Image :flop: