Children of India - 555

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 pm » by Eliakim

Children of India God loves you and will not deny you your spiritual heritage. Although some religious rites will fall by the wayside; the more that you heal and become empowered by taking your power back from those that wish to oppress you.

555 is a very special date for India.

5th of May 2012.

God bless you all

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 24, 2010 10:31 pm » by Spock

Special day for Mexicans too.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 pm » by Lowsix

spock wrote:Special day for Mexicans too.

LMAO √√

We dont leave the house on Cinco de Mayo after dark in my neighborhood.
They are big fans of shooting their guns into the air...and i often find bullets in our parking lot the day after.

fun times.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 25, 2010 3:53 pm » by Eliakim

psiman wrote:Interesting ... Do you have a link or any other information about this date 555?
Then there's Cinqo de Mayo .. Fifth Day of the Fifth month ....

I would like to know more about all this fiveness ... in fact I have been working on a piece that has very intrinsic underlying connections to the number 5. Hmm

I was given the date of 555 back in 2006. Haven't put a piece together about it. However, it is 'Return of the Mystics' in India and it is also about enlightenment. Some say Buddha's birthday is also the 5th of May.

When I look at a date and numbers I like to look at it in numerology and at the gematria frequencies. In this case the number 15 would also be relevant and the compound number six. 5th of May in numerology is also 'Day of Awakening'.

I also like to look at its importance in different cultures and in so doing provide information that can reach many.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm » by Eliakim

It looks like it is in the Year of the Water Dragon as well.
ttp://www.guy-sports.com/humor/christma ... ar2012.htm