chilling moment a Mafia boss is gunned down

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 30, 2009 7:11 pm » by Cornbread714

domdabears wrote:Image
what is he wearing?? tight ass jeans? white trash shoes? obviously not a deggo. im sure the guy who killed the boss was killed by the people who gave him the job. he was just a no body and they didnt want their guys seen.

Dom, you sure you're not involved in this?
I mean, with a name like Dom, and being from Chicago and all...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 30, 2009 7:21 pm » by Boondox681

travolta's studying for his upcoming role in the new blockbuster -
'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?NO ONE SHOT THE DON'...in theaters summer 2010.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostFri Oct 30, 2009 7:45 pm » by Odrama

WTF. First John Travolta. Now the shooter is wearing the Burger King King mask with the curly mustache.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 30, 2009 7:51 pm » by domdabears

cornbread714 wrote:
what is he wearing?? tight ass jeans? white trash shoes? obviously not a deggo. im sure the guy who killed the boss was killed by the people who gave him the job. he was just a no body and they didnt want their guys seen.

Im not, no. I do have family members though. Im not scared to say it on here. i didnt name names.
i noticed if your sicilian here, then theres a good chance you have at least 1 family member in it. whatever i posted isnt new to anyone who would care.
plus i couldnt be a made guy. im part irish. i could be a soldier though. but im not stupid. i have too much to lose.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 30, 2009 8:06 pm » by Giusdude

hi all, haven't been posting much, also signed up recently after 2 years of following.

reason why i post now is that i was born and raised half a mile away from that bar, and i know the neighborhood well.
don't be surprised by people's reaction: if you see too much, in my town, you are bound to open your mouth sooner or later. and if you do, your life expectancy drops VERY drastically.

so, when shit goes down around you AND you wish to keep on breathing, you turn your face away and your mind off and you WALK ON......
the walls, the windows, the streets have ears that pick up everything.
if you talk, you simply fucking die.

i moved to NY 10 years ago, and i find it to be a peaceful place when i compare it to Napoli.

...enough said.

ciao to all,
Peppe
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

jetxvii

PostFri Oct 30, 2009 8:43 pm » by jetxvii

thewindycity wrote:shoot Odrama. Santa says you can sit on his lap and ride for free! :nails:

DUDE IT DOES!

jetxvii

PostFri Oct 30, 2009 8:44 pm » by jetxvii

I think the shooter was given a offer that he obviously refused!

Initiate

PostFri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 pm » by Thewindycity

domdabears wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:

Im not, no. I do have family members though. Im not scared to say it on here. i didnt name names.
i noticed if your sicilian here, then theres a good chance you have at least 1 family member in it. whatever i posted isnt new to anyone who would care.
plus i couldnt be a made guy. im part irish. i could be a soldier though. but im not stupid. i have too much to lose.

Dollars to donuts you live in Norridge or Cicero, Right? You got an uncle named Billy or No Nose Donny?
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin
"Dont ever lose your sense of humor". John Belushi

Initiate

PostFri Oct 30, 2009 10:12 pm » by Lordgaga

jetxvii wrote:I think the shooter was given a offer that he obviously refused!

We see that you are hiding using camouflage .But Mr.( Don.) Domdabears will find you and punish you whenever he likes .
Järv som Järven

Previous