Chilly meeting in Berlin for Netanyahu and Merkel

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 6:00 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 6, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Germany has long stayed close to Israel - becoming its strongest European ally.

But Berlin pointedly refused to vote with Israel to block Palestinian efforts for United Nations recognition.

So the atmosphere was perhaps a little frosty as the leaders of the two countries met in Berlin just a couple of hours ago.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 6, 2012 by RussiaToday

Germany and Israel have disagreed over the issue of Jewish settlements on Palestinian land. But Chancellor Merkel stopped short of condemning Israeli actions - actions which have left her European partners furious.
Israel is facing increasing isolation on the continent after it announced plans to build 3,000 homes on occupied Palestinian territory. Germany criticised the move but didn't join other EU states who called in Israeli ambassadors to condemn it. Relations between the two have been especially tense after Germany abstained from a UN vote which upgraded Palestine's status in the organization. For more RT talks to German journalist Manuel Ochsenreiter.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 6:12 pm » by zangazanga75

nick spicer lol...chilly willy :alien51: