Chilly South FL

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 6:35 am » by Thebluecanary

So WTF Low? She was microwaving socks while wearing no pants? What kind of sick stuff are you people into over there? LOL
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 6:38 am » by Lowsix

thebluecanary wrote:So WTF Low? She was microwaving socks while wearing no pants?

Basically, yes.

thebluecanary wrote:What kind of sick stuff are you people into over there? LOL

Some shit about cold toes...way out there stuff.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 6:39 am » by Thebluecanary

LMFAO

At least she was a good sport about you sharing it with a bunch of freaks on the internet. Must be love.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 6:39 am » by Niji666

lowsix wrote:
niji666 wrote:lucky u. Let the dog out for a piss 5 mins ago, Just had to defrost it in the microwave.

Sigh, i told myself if someone gave me a segue, id tell the story.

Godamn microwave.

So....its about 30º in dallas tonight.

Im sitting here browsing posts and even this one, when i smell something funny form the kitchen..i look up to find my wife running around said kitchen with a flaming pair of socks..

yelling help me! help me!

Well, she is about four inches fromt he back door, i am nearly 200.
I say, wtf can i do from here... open the fuckin door.

ONLY...to see her THROW open the door...
and stand there staring at the (i mean MY)
smoking socks in the driveway.
Buck....Ass naked from the waist down.
So i say um hunny, and shes like yeah, what?

They dont make facepalms big enough.

However the hysterical laughter of horrific realizations slams home like a train hitting a tricycle. At least she got a good laugh out of it, when i told here the universe was FORCING me to tell this story, right here, right now...to all of you.

gg hunny!

love u!
I feel this was building up inside and you couldn't wait to tell the world of your wife's escapades,But don't for one second think my post has any relation to your burnt socks. (BING) oh that'll be the dog brb.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 6:45 am » by lamonema

It's cold, still snowing and windy as all hell here. WCFs are around 0 and there is about 2 feet of snow so far with 6 foot drifts, i hate it. I had to pull all my traps last week because of the rain and flooding, that was in the forecast. Oh did it rain, then 24 hours later the temp dropped like a rock and my car froze into the mud. Yeah lake effect sucks, but at least we made the national news, right. blah!

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 6:46 am » by Lowsix

niji666 wrote:
lowsix wrote:
niji666 wrote:lucky u. Let the dog out for a piss 5 mins ago, Just had to defrost it in the microwave.

Sigh, i told myself if someone gave me a segue, id tell the story.

Godamn microwave.

So....its about 30º in dallas tonight.

Im sitting here browsing posts and even this one, when i smell something funny form the kitchen..i look up to find my wife running around said kitchen with a flaming pair of socks..

yelling help me! help me!

Well, she is about four inches fromt he back door, i am nearly 200.
I say, wtf can i do from here... open the fuckin door.

ONLY...to see her THROW open the door...
and stand there staring at the (i mean MY)
smoking socks in the driveway.
Buck....Ass naked from the waist down.
So i say um hunny, and shes like yeah, what?

They dont make facepalms big enough.

However the hysterical laughter of horrific realizations slams home like a train hitting a tricycle. At least she got a good laugh out of it, when i told here the universe was FORCING me to tell this story, right here, right now...to all of you.

gg hunny!

love u!
I feel this was building up inside and you couldn't wait to tell the world of your wife's escapades,But don't for one second think my post has any relation to your burnt socks. (BING) oh that'll be the dog brb.

nay nay, this happened mere moments ago.
I didnt have time to let anything build.

This was Live, real life shit goin down..in near real time.

The Universe Spoke...

"SLEEP ON THE COUCH TELL THE STORY ANYWAYS"

ps godblesstexas, gonna be 60 here tomorrow.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 6:47 am » by Thebluecanary

lamonema wrote:It's cold, still snowing and windy as all hell here. WCFs are around 0 and there is about 2 feet of snow so far with 6 foot drifts, i hate it. I had to pull all my traps last week because of the rain and flooding, that was in the forecast. Oh did it rain, then 24 hours later the temp dropped like a rock and my car froze into the mud. Yeah lake effect sucks, but at least we made the national news, right. blah!

Are you near where the highway was shut down for 19 hours?
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 6:51 am » by lamonema

thebluecanary wrote:
lamonema wrote:It's cold, still snowing and windy as all hell here. WCFs are around 0 and there is about 2 feet of snow so far with 6 foot drifts, i hate it. I had to pull all my traps last week because of the rain and flooding, that was in the forecast. Oh did it rain, then 24 hours later the temp dropped like a rock and my car froze into the mud. Yeah lake effect sucks, but at least we made the national news, right. blah!

Not far, the through way RT. 5 goes along lake Erie i'm about 45 mile as the crow flies. However i live in a less populated area and we got a double wammy, the weather has been shit since last week. The forecast calls for a long event of cold for us up here, not typical at all. The ski resorts have never opened this early, in over 100 years of operations for some.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 am » by Thebluecanary

lamonema wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:

Not far, the through way RT. 5 goes along lake Erie i'm about 45 mile as the crow flies. However i live in a less populated area and we got a double wammy, the weather has been shit since last week. The forecast calls for a long event of cold for us up here, not typical at all. The ski resorts have never opened this early, in over 100 years of operations for some.

Have you heard anything about possibly more snow coming next weekend?
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 7:01 am » by lamonema

Have you heard anything about possibly more snow coming next weekend?[/quote]

There will be another cold front moving into my region by this Sunday. So i would say the majority of the eastern US will be effected. IMO this will be a patturn for awhile. I have been trying to find the information about the N. Atlantic current, this would help in forcasting. It would also help explain way the Low pressure systems keep going back door (Northwest to Westerly movement), when they should be going North East. I guess i'll just have to keep :sunny: thoughts.

PreviousNext