Chilly South FL

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 7:04 am » by Thebluecanary

lamonema wrote:Have you heard anything about possibly more snow coming next weekend?

There will be another cold front moving into my region by this Sunday. So i would say the majority of the eastern US will be effected. IMO this will be a patturn for awhile. I have been trying to find the information about the N. Atlantic current, this would help in forcasting. It would also help explain way the Low pressure systems keep going back door (Northwest to Westerly movement), when they should be going North East. I guess i'll just have to keep :sunny: thoughts.[/quote]

I saw where there was a system moving in, and depending on the current from the ocean they were speculating that it would be a snow event for either the Northeast, or the 1-95 corridor from SC on up through DC. And I'm sure you're gonna roll your eyes at me, but I'm hoping like hell for some snow. I haven't seen REAL snow since I moved here to the giant spider infested center of the sun, and I want to go sledding and make snow cream so bad....
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 7:12 am » by Flipper

Do me a favour and turn that weather machine around and send the cold to Aussie. Im melting here. LOL

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 7:16 am » by lamonema

thebluecanary wrote:
lamonema wrote:Have you heard anything about possibly more snow coming next weekend?

There will be another cold front moving into my region by this Sunday. So i would say the majority of the eastern US will be effected. IMO this will be a patturn for awhile. I have been trying to find the information about the N. Atlantic current, this would help in forcasting. It would also help explain way the Low pressure systems keep going back door (Northwest to Westerly movement), when they should be going North East. I guess i'll just have to keep :sunny: thoughts.

I saw where there was a system moving in, and depending on the current from the ocean they were speculating that it would be a snow event for either the Northeast, or the 1-95 corridor from SC on up through DC. And I'm sure you're gonna roll your eyes at me, but I'm hoping like hell for some snow. I haven't seen REAL snow since I moved here to the giant spider infested center of the sun, and I want to go sledding and make snow cream so bad....[/quote]

I'll go out on a limb just for you blue and guarantee S. Carolina gets snow by X-Mas, actually i think they already have, however as far as Eastern S. Carolina, that's a tough one. It wouldn't surprise me if it did snow were you are though. Ya, not much of a prediction i know but the Mountains make tracking and forecasting a bit harder. By rock salt though it never hurts to have it. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 7:25 am » by Realorfake

lamonema wrote:I have been trying to find the information about the N. Atlantic current, this would help in forcasting. It would also help explain way the Low pressure systems keep going back door (Northwest to Westerly movement), when they should be going North East. I guess i'll just have to keep :sunny: thoughts.

there was a good research article done on the n atlantic current and its rather non-effect on weather patterns... try google search and you might come across it... took the wind out of the "currents shuttin down" story that was circulating. Not to say that the currents aren't shutting down but rather that their effect on weather is minute at best...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 7:31 am » by Thebluecanary

lamonema wrote:
I saw where there was a system moving in, and depending on the current from the ocean they were speculating that it would be a snow event for either the Northeast, or the 1-95 corridor from SC on up through DC. And I'm sure you're gonna roll your eyes at me, but I'm hoping like hell for some snow. I haven't seen REAL snow since I moved here to the giant spider infested center of the sun, and I want to go sledding and make snow cream so bad....

I'll go out on a limb just for you blue and guarantee S. Carolina gets snow by X-Mas, actually i think they already have, however as far as Eastern S. Carolina, that's a tough one. It wouldn't surprise me if it did snow were you are though. Ya, not much of a prediction i know but the Mountains make tracking and forecasting a bit harder. By rock salt though it never hurts to have it. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Woohoo! Got it. Got a sled too. I'm ready. :D
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 am » by Seahawk

Hey, Rof. Sorry to hear that, man. The words Florida and cold just don't seem to fit well together, unless the word beer is in the sentence. It's just downright un-natural. :P 20F here atm, got our first snowfall a few days ago, but was only a few inches. Our winters have actually been pretty mild here for the last few years, well, since about '01. Not sure what this winter will bring, but hopefully, business as usual.
Stay warm, Buddy. :flop: Wait til about January, and I will gladly switch places wit ya. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 am » by Lowsix

last year Florida went from 30 degrees to a 100 in the span of like three weeks..lol
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 am » by kentrb

are our oranges gonna make it.i blame china,lol
:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 8:27 am » by Glenn

@ lowsix

The flaming socks....that was funny. :lol: :mrgreen:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 am » by Slith

-16C windchill right now. This is only the start. Can't wait. yay!

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Previous