China Goes to the Moon!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 2:23 am » by Evildweeb

:clapper:

China Goes to the Moon!

Upload to Disclose.tv

China Uncensored

Published on Dec 6, 2013

China is going to the moon! The Chang'e-3 lunar probe and rover is paving the way for a manned mission to the Moon. On December 14, the probe and the Jade Rabbit lunar rover will set out across the barren craters of Earth's satellite. Better hold your breath! There's no air in space after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L5F6vKDud4

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 2:36 am » by Shaggietrip

Going there for what? The moon is already the most studied stellar object. What is there that will subsidize the launch? Well actually much is there. Once again they Chinese may be leaps and bounds ahead of they game if the in fact land probe them a mining system to bring back to earth what is a resource. Go China. realistic goals and forethought just may pay of on this one. Hey USA stop sending shit to mars to zap a rock and sniff the air. Wake up.

:cheers:
Last edited by Shaggietrip on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 2:38 am » by Opalserpent

Yeah, go China, make it happen. I'm serious. Make those nwo iluminati satanists sweat.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/1 ... death-star

An expert from the China National Space Administration's Lunar Exploration Programme Centre reportedly told the Beijing Times that the country is planning on installing a lunar military base by 2050.
The expert said the moon base could be used as a "deadly weapon" capable of launching missiles against any target on Earth, Want China Times reports

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 2:44 am » by Toxic32

Shaggietrip wrote:Going there for what? The moon is already the most studied stellar object. What is there that will subsidize the launch? Well actually much is there. Once again they Chinese may be leaps and bounds ahead of the game if the in fact land probe them a mining system to bring back to earth what is a resource. Go China. realistic goals and forethought just may pay of on this one. Hey USA stop sending shit to mars to zap a rock and sniff the air. Wake up.

Plenty of sunlight. Maybe a quick tan and a way to stop your face and arse sagging and from the lack of gravity. Interesting sex opportunities?
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 am » by Shaggietrip

Toxic32 wrote:
Shaggietrip wrote:Going there for what? The moon is already the most studied stellar object. What is there that will subsidize the launch? Well actually much is there. Once again they Chinese may be leaps and bounds ahead of the game if the in fact land probe them a mining system to bring back to earth what is a resource. Go China. realistic goals and forethought just may pay of on this one. Hey USA stop sending shit to mars to zap a rock and sniff the air. Wake up.

Plenty of sunlight. Maybe a quick tan and a way to stop your face and arse sagging and from the lack of gravity. Interesting sex opportunities?

That may work for others. Let me remind you that China has a pop/birth/ how many kids limit. One could think that the resource is land and or a place to live to get that birth rate and population up. That in itself is feasible. Blood lines along with heritage must be takin in consideration.

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 3:16 am » by iamanalien

I hope they all go there , because the moon gets further away from the earth every year , so I know its going to take some time but eventually there be out of sight out of mind nice.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 3:22 am » by Shaggietrip

:hmmm:
iamanalien wrote:I hope they all go there , because the moon gets further away from the earth every year , so I know its going to take some time but eventually there be out of sight out of mind nice.

The time for the moon to be out of site and mind mathematically with the exponential advancement of tech makes that Ironic. One may be light years away rather than the moons distance from Earth. ~just sayin

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 am » by Malogg

Yeap just think some day folks may be able to order take away from thehappymoongarden etc and Ima bet it will be a damn lot faster than they are fkn now days

successful-launch-of-china-s-first-attempt-to-land-a-spacecr-t89337.html
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 6:22 pm » by The57ironman

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 7:27 pm » by Giovanni

Congrats to china for software landing

Upload to Disclose.tv

Customers Are Like Whores

Next