China's Space Walk Was FAKE

Initiate

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 2:08 pm » by theegle

Initiate

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 2:19 pm » by theegle

The farce continues ... with all the respect I have for our politicians ... hehehe! :lol: :bang;

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 3:11 pm » by Rich316

Seen these before, it is suss, I dont know what they're doing there but the earth should have moved and those clouds moving that fast is just nonsense.. you would barely see them moving at all really. The bubbles are strange, if they are bubbles that is... makes you wonder..

Initiate

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 10:04 pm » by TorJohnson

The Youtube comments are proof of zombies. Not only are they brain dead, but they will attack anyone who isn't as ignorant as they are. When people get deceived, they'd rather fight the truth than admit the deception. It's fascinating really.

The video clearly shown the astronaut's cable trying to float away from him several time and the guy has to pull it back down. How is that possible in zero gravity with no atmosphere? Nevermind the bubbles and reflecting phantom lights. Yeah, China isn't shady at all and would never attempt such a deception on the critical-thinking masses.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 10:17 pm » by Dagnamski

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Initiate

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 11:36 pm » by Spikey

Shocking...a world power that lies its arse off.

With the money China has flowing into its treasury from all of us buying their wares from the £/$ shops, you'd think they could afford to actually put on legit manned mission, much less be able to hire someone who knows how to properly fake a convincing video series.

Oh dear, oh dear.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 11:38 pm » by handy4321

Seems this was blocked! hehehe For educational purposes only, of coarse!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 12:55 am » by Cosmine

Meanwhile in the real world

:mrcool: :cheers: :mrcool:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 3:46 am » by Thebluecanary

TorJohnson wrote:The Youtube comments are proof of zombies. Not only are they brain dead, but they will attack anyone who isn't as ignorant as they are. When people get deceived, they'd rather fight the truth than admit the deception. It's fascinating really.

The video clearly shown the astronaut's cable trying to float away from him several time and the guy has to pull it back down. How is that possible in zero gravity with no atmosphere? Nevermind the bubbles and reflecting phantom lights. Yeah, China isn't shady at all and would never attempt such a deception on the critical-thinking masses.

I've found that, if one wishes to retain faith in humanity on any level at all, it's best just never to read the comments on anything. Ever.

And yeah, this shit looks fake. The footage from their "rover" looks fake as hell, too. Unfortunately. I was hoping for some leaked footage of man made structures myself.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 12:11 pm » by Rich316

Hang on there! Let's not jump to conclusions. We were not talking about the moon/rover landing.. I mean comeon, there's so much to lose if the world found out.. I don't think they've faked that too. That's another thread surely.

Next