chinese lanterns........ are a pain in the arse

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 pm » by bugmenot

chinese lanterns........ are a pain in the arse :help:

FireFly Lanterns are authentic Chinese Lanterns.
They are still widely used in the Far East today to help celebrate important events and to bring good luck

Firefly Lanterns can be launched during the day or at night for a spectacular visual display that can be seen for miles around. There is never really a bad time to lauch them - they work in summer at outdoor events, in winter at Halloween or bonfire night and birthday parties. Why not make new years wish and lauch a lantern at the stroke of midnight, or make a romantic gesture with a launch for your valentine?

A few things to consider when selecting a lantern:
Firefly Lanterns are sold fully assembled (many you will find for sale on the internet have to be put together)
Firefly Lanterns come with a long/slow burning solid fuel wick (we do not think liquid fuel is a safe method of launching a lantern)
Firefly Lanterns are treated with a fire retardent coating (many of our competitors sell lanterns which are not)
Firefly Lanterns are fully biodegradable
Firefly Lanterns have been approved for use by Trading Standards in the UK
Firefly Lanterns are sold and despatched in the UK, so your product will arrive quickly and without costly import duties/postage charges. We are also here to help should you encounter any problems with your order/product.

Where and when can I launch?
As long as the wind is not overly strong, care is taken and the instructions are carefully followed, lanterns are a safe and enjoyable product.
While children will love to watch the display, Firefly Lanterns should only be released by a competent adult.

these fucking things are disrupting ufology...what do other people think

catch something on camera oh look a chinese lantern...oh my god were being invaded by these little fuckers..................ok rant over
:bang; :bang;

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 12:27 pm » by Vertigo

you're damn right, a friend and i went for a cigarette on the balkony of his house one night, and we saw about 30 yellow/orange dots flickering above our heads in the night sky, no sound, all in formation.... of course we didn't know what to make of it, it was quite awesome to watch.
the next day on the local radio programme some reporter said that there was a marriage near our town and the couple released about 50 chinese laterns.
i wanted those things to be ufos not f***ing laterns!
i had quiet a few sightings since then and most of them are very similar to that latern sighting.
i hate those laterns :hell:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 pm » by Theshee

I can tell the difference between the two because I have witnessed both, BUT others haven't and like you say, catch something on film now at night and its a chinese lantern :bang; :bang; So Im with ya!!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 12:39 pm » by bugmenot

its always some retarded wedding couple . lets release our love lanterns oh isn't it lovely err. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. grrrrrrr :badair:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 12:33 am » by Flecktarn

seems to be the latest craze for the twats that have cocktail partys and daddy pays for it all ..good tip air rifles fuck them up :flop: and it discourages them from doing it again ,to see them once in a while is ok but were i live its getting out of hand ..:
got told off by the police though ,over my garden its ok ,everyone elses im not aloud :(
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 12:48 am » by E6722maj

totally :alien:
whatever

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 1:11 am » by Lowsix

90% of what s being reported or taped are these stupid freakin things..

OO large silent formation drifted over my house ...happens at least once amonth...

hmm yeah..ok..

People just cant imagine that thats what they are and refuse to acknowledge it..
WHich is too bad, bc its a source of most of the dumb Lights=UFo videos and stories and reports.

its gotten way past old..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 1:40 am » by TheDuck

I resent that low lol man I'm resenting a lot lately.. But like the shee said some of us have seen both and it is very easy to distinguish between the two, very easy....go figure damn lanterns.. :bang;
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

maleman

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 am » by maleman

vertigo wrote: of course we didn't know what to make of it, it was quite awesome to watch.
the next day on the local radio programme some reporter said that there was a marriage near our town and the couple released about 50 chinese laterns.
i wanted those things to be ufos not f***ing laterns!

Shouldn't get so angry with other folks who are simply living their lives and not "wanting" to see ufo's. Actually, for awhile you did see some "ufo's" so you should keep that good part in your memory.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 2:11 am » by Lowsix

Sorry I forgot to add Satellites..(ie irridium flares)

They are lights, silent, and they disappear before your very eyes.

:)

And sometimes, people who arent seeing UFOS, its becuase they arent actually UFOs, The tendency to make ufos out of anything is WAY stronger than the tendency to "not want to see" ufos..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next