Chinese man sues wife after ‘ugly’ baby born

Initiate

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 12:23 pm » by Thewatcher

Toxic32 wrote:Before I got married my girl friend was slim, attractive, attentive, sexy and had a kind temperament. That's why I married her. But that was 10 years ago. I woke up this morning and thought about what this poor man had been through. Then I looked at my wife. That's when I got a wakeup call. I didn't recognise the beached whale that lay next to me. The person I married had morphed into a stranger. She had hidden behind the warehouse full of make-up that had invaded every surface of the bedroom and bathroom. Her attractive looks had turned out to be clever application of surface paint. Sex was something that happened on the natural history channel. She is bad tampered, selfish and could eat her way through a enough food to feed a third world country before you finished saying it. She spends our money as if she has won the lottery. She has enough pairs of shoes to open her own shoe shop and thinks that she if she buys size 10 dresses instead of size 20 she will somehow shrink to into them. I have just one question to ask you. Do you think I can sue her for miss representation and get some of the thousands of pounds I'v spent over the years???

Sounds like you have spoiled her. Rule number one, always keep your partner on there toes or sadly your story will happen to many more.
Sounds like you need to put your foot down and tell her what you've told everyone on here.

Good luck.

:flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 12:25 pm » by Slith

Toxic32 wrote:Before I got married my girl friend was slim, attractive, attentive, sexy and had a kind temperament. That's why I married her. But that was 10 years ago. I woke up this morning and thought about what this poor man had been through. Then I looked at my wife. That's when I got a wakeup call. I didn't recognise the beached whale that lay next to me. The person I married had morphed into a stranger. She had hidden behind the warehouse full of make-up that had invaded every surface of the bedroom and bathroom. Her attractive looks had turned out to be clever application of surface paint. Sex was something that happened on the natural history channel. She is bad tampered, selfish and could eat her way through a enough food to feed a third world country before you finished saying it. She spends our money as if she has won the lottery. She has enough pairs of shoes to open her own shoe shop and thinks that she if she buys size 10 dresses instead of size 20 she will somehow shrink to into them. I have just one question to ask you. Do you think I can sue her for miss representation and get some of the thousands of pounds I'v spent over the years???

I know a few people that have gone thru this. Both men and women. Thats the thing, you don't notice it being with this person everyday and then "bang" your wake up call. My ex-wife had a tummy tuck done. Cost me 5 grand. 1 year later she had put all the weight back on because she refused to look after herself. Long story but part of the reason why she's my ex

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 1:47 pm » by Toxic32

The only problem is when I think about it I realise that for the last ten years she have been living a lie. No real love there. I'm just her carer. She is the queen bee and I'm the worker ant tending to her every need. I'm sure nature provides women with some sort of pheromone that modifies a man's behaviour. I have just wiped the window and can see the world outside at last. There are givers and takers in this world and I suppose I'v always been a giver. It's in my nature to be like that and I now realise it's easy to take advantage of that.

When I look around and see what a pointless existence I have allowed my self to drift into I'm amazed at why I never saw it before. Still today is the first day of the real me. I have just set myself free and it looks like I'm in for a rough ride over the next few days.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 1:51 pm » by Slith

Good luck to you Toxic

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 2:24 pm » by Crazynutsx

All i can say is "someone needs to kick this guy's ass" :hell:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 6:35 pm » by 99socks

Elnorel wrote:
99socks wrote:How sad... that a woman must spend $100,000 on plastic surgery in order to be presentable enough for marriage...

And how sad that a man is willing to divorce his wife because of how she looked BEFORE the plastic surgery...

And how even more sad that a baby is being rejected simply because of how she looks...

I totally get the problem with "non-disclosure" but that doesn't take away from how pathetic humans have become...

Well I sincerely hope you get to marry an ugly woman, have ugly children,... no matter what your moral compass is telling you.

We choose our partners, FIRST based on their looks, cause we dont want our progeny to be "deffective".
It is in our genes. This is how we pass on the best genes and leave others to rot into oblivion.

Harsh reality. Love's got nothing to do with it.

Beauty is subjective, and "ugly" people find partners all the time who truly love them for who they are.

On the other hand, my son came out looking like a blown up space alien, and now he's fucking gorgeous! :love:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 11:43 pm » by Jetski

:o I don't know your age, but a midlife crisis comes to mind when reading your posts on this thread. :think:

Look, it's rather naive to think the person you met and married is going to be the same person, 10-20 years down the track. One has to take into account, EVERYTHING that has happened during those 10-20 years of marriage. It's important to remember too, she's NOT perfect, but neither are you, and I'm not trying to be rude or anything by saying that. There's always two sides to a story and I'm willing to bet if she told hers, she'd also say you're not the same person she married and give a long list of reasons as to why she says that, lol.

Nonetheless, yes, I believe it's time for you two to sit down and have a little chat. Keep in mind, always, she's NOT perfect, but neither are you. Good luck! :D

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:53 am » by Cia212

Look into a postnuptial agreement. It generally takes the same amount of manipulation to get her to sign as she used to get you to marry her but it's worth it.

Alternately, take her to a Tony Robbins seminar! :lol:

@OP, at least the guy didn't kill her like he might in an Islamic country.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 11:35 am » by Toxic32

Jetski wrote:

:o I don't know your age, but a midlife crisis comes to mind when reading your posts on this thread. :think:

I take it that from the way you formulated your comments you are female? I agree with you that we all change over time and that familiarity breeds contempt. I'm still the same weight as I was when I was 18 13 stone. I'm still six foot tall and full of passion for life. Ok! like all people time has modified my looks but not to the extent that is unattractive. (not my words) I'v been faithful and loved the person I'm with (despite having many opportunities to stray) I know I'm not perfect. Like you say nobody is. My interests are still the same and I have tried to involve my wife in all aspects of my life. I consider myself kind loving and thoughtful. Wait a mow sounds like I'm applying to a dating site. That's the last thing on my mind at the moment.

How would you feel (that's a new word for me) If you found out your partner had opened a bank account in her name only and has been depositing my money into it for the last 8 years. I say my money because I'm the only one that earns it. I trusted her implicitly I only found out by accident yesterday when my eyes were opened and I started to take stock of my life. That's enough of that .

Mid life crisis NO. Mid life wakeup YES. If you were given a Rolls Royce then found out it had no engine under the bonnet how would you feel. I take you back to my original description which still stands. :(

Look, it's rather naive to think the person you met and married is going to be the same person, 10-20 years down the track. One has to take into account, EVERYTHING that has happened during those 10-20 years of marriage. It's important to remember too, she's NOT perfect, but neither are you, and I'm not trying to be rude or anything by saying that. There's always two sides to a story and I'm willing to bet if she told hers, she'd also say you're not the same person she married and give a long list of reasons as to why she says that, lol.

Nonetheless, yes, I believe it's time for you two to sit down and have a little chat. Keep in mind, always, she's NOT perfect, but neither are you. Good luck! :D
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Previous