Chinese man sues wife after ‘ugly’ baby born

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 6:55 pm » by Elnorel

Hahah, I just had to post this. :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Failed relationships can get ugly, but the story of a Chinese man divorcing his wife really gives new meaning to the old cliché.
Jian Feng filed a lawsuit against his wife in May after she gave birth to the couple’s daughter.

Upon seeing the "incredibly ugly" baby girl, he thought there was no way she could be the child of him and his "beautiful" partner, and initially concluded his wife had been having an affair. "I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me."

When DNA tests proved the child was his, it then emerged that before Mr Feng had married his wife, she had undergone $100,000 (€77,000) worth of plastic surgery in South Korea where the decisive knife of a surgeon, not the gene pool, crafted her flawless bone structure.

The Northern Chinese man, according to a report from PlanetIvy.com, divorced his wife and sued her, apparently, for being ugly — and won.

Mr Feng has since been awarded $120,000 from his wife, as a sympathetic judge agreed she had tricked him into marrying her under "false pretences". Since his wife used intense surgery to drastically alter her appearance before she met Mr Feng, and since she never told him of it, the courts determined that she had convinced Mr Feng to marry him under "false premises," and thus sided with him.

Mr Feng constantly accused his wife of having an affair, until she finally told him she blamed herself for the child’s looks and that she was the reason for the looks that were not up to the father’s standards

A photograph of Mr Feng himself was unavailable at the time of going to print.

Source and a photo.

SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 7:05 pm » by Slith

Well had he not inserted that dildo into his intestine all woulda been fine

:mrgreen:

Oops.....Wrong thread :oops:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:25 pm » by 99socks

How sad... that a woman must spend $100,000 on plastic surgery in order to be presentable enough for marriage...

And how sad that a man is willing to divorce his wife because of how she looked BEFORE the plastic surgery...

And how even more sad that a baby is being rejected simply because of how she looks...

I totally get the problem with "non-disclosure" but that doesn't take away from how pathetic humans have become...

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:57 pm » by Shemagh

I hope the kid turns out to be a stunner, wins the Miss China beauty pageant, marries a multi-millionaire and keeps her old Mum in luxury in her old age, and puts two fingers up to her old man. OK I'm getting carried away, but you know what I mean!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 11:16 pm » by Cwmman

dlslith wrote:Well had he not inserted that dildo into his intestine all woulda been fine

lol
:D
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 11:33 pm » by Slith

Cwmman wrote:
dlslith wrote:Well had he not inserted that dildo into his intestine all woulda been fine

lol
:D

I don't take things too seriously. I think if we all did, we'd be in a much worse place. Shit happens...........unfortunately

:cheers:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 am » by Elnorel

99socks wrote:How sad... that a woman must spend $100,000 on plastic surgery in order to be presentable enough for marriage...

And how sad that a man is willing to divorce his wife because of how she looked BEFORE the plastic surgery...

And how even more sad that a baby is being rejected simply because of how she looks...

I totally get the problem with "non-disclosure" but that doesn't take away from how pathetic humans have become...

Well I sincerely hope you get to marry an ugly woman, have ugly children,... no matter what your moral compass is telling you.

We choose our partners, FIRST based on their looks, cause we dont want our progeny to be "deffective".
It is in our genes. This is how we pass on the best genes and leave others to rot into oblivion.

Harsh reality. Love's got nothing to do with it.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 am » by Perronick

And I would sincerely hope you grow a cactus up your ass, but you must be quite miserable already.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 am » by Elnorel

Foremost, Im a realist.

I just basically quoted what is said on the wikipedia.
If you dont like it, it is your problem. :)

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 11:04 am » by Toxic32

Before I got married my girl friend was slim, attractive, attentive, sexy and had a kind temperament. That's why I married her. But that was 10 years ago. I woke up this morning and thought about what this poor man had been through. Then I looked at my wife. That's when I got a wakeup call. I didn't recognise the beached whale that lay next to me. The person I married had morphed into a stranger. She had hidden behind the warehouse full of make-up that had invaded every surface of the bedroom and bathroom. Her attractive looks had turned out to be clever application of surface paint. Sex was something that happened on the natural history channel. She is bad tampered, selfish and could eat her way through a enough food to feed a third world country before you finished saying it. She spends our money as if she has won the lottery. She has enough pairs of shoes to open her own shoe shop and thinks that she if she buys size 10 dresses instead of size 20 she will somehow shrink to into them. I have just one question to ask you. Do you think I can sue her for miss representation and get some of the thousands of pounds I'v spent over the years???
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Next