Chipping of America: Secret RFID Implants - Red Sheep (HD)

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:04 pm » by TheDuck

Majestic Picture Productions has released a trailer for an upcoming documentary about secret RFID implants. The trailer features a retired Sacramento, California firefighter who was secretly chipped at a routine dentist appointment. Most people are unaware that these implants are taking place throughout the world. Not only is RFID technology utterly invasive, it has been shown to be extremely toxic to the human body.

Among greatest violations of human rights and everything the United States stands for is secretly forcing RFID chips into humans without their knowledge or consent as James Walbert and an untold number of American children and adults are experiencing. In this Majestic Picture Productions documentary trailer, a whistleblower explains how and why he was covertly implanted by a dentist.

Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) is the use of an object (i.e. an "RFID tag") applied to or incorporated into a product, animal, or person for the purpose of identification and tracking using radio waves.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:18 pm » by SamueltheLion

theduck wrote:Majestic Picture Productions has released a trailer for an upcoming documentary about secret RFID implants. The trailer features a retired Sacramento, California firefighter who was secretly chipped at a routine dentist appointment. Most people are unaware that these implants are taking place throughout the world. Not only is RFID technology utterly invasive, it has been shown to be extremely toxic to the human body.

Among greatest violations of human rights and everything the United States stands for is secretly forcing RFID chips into humans without their knowledge or consent as James Walbert and an untold number of American children and adults are experiencing. In this Majestic Picture Productions documentary trailer, a whistleblower explains how and why he was covertly implanted by a dentist.

Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) is the use of an object (i.e. an "RFID tag") applied to or incorporated into a product, animal, or person for the purpose of identification and tracking using radio waves.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thank you very much for this post, it is an (another) incentive for me to really do something, and proves, to my satisfaction at least, that I am not just scaring myself into things.

Let us become justice itself, and stand up for ourselves, and our brothers, sisters, family, children and parents.
Your faith will make you whole

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:25 pm » by TheDuck

No problem man.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 2:07 pm » by Mediasorcerer

hey duck buddy,you got some good shit happening lately buddy,have you heard of the new macbook air laptop?well it has standby time of 30 days,right,and you cant disable the internal microphone,so what does that mean i fukin wonder?they can listen to you anytime the want i bet.great post keep up the good work,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 2:34 pm » by Kalinsaast

Cheers Duckmeister :flop: That was a sweet little vid. Scary as hell. If I'd have found they chipped me after going to have root canal work done,I'd have gone down back that dentist and smashed whoever did it so hard that they would need a whole new set of railings in their mouth.

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 2:42 pm » by Drjones

Get your Microchip to protect your health - Brainwashing TV Advert
http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=80B58 ... 1E84534A3A :o

This advert shows a bunch of mindless zombies who think taking a microchip is the way to protect their health. Public revelation of a casual link between microchipping and cancer in animals has prompted widespread public concern over the safety of implantable microchips. The story was first broken to the public in September through an article written by Associated Press Reporter Todd Lewan.The animal-microchip study findings were so compelling that one of Mr. Lewan's sources, Dr. Robert Benezra, head of the Cancer Biology Genetics Program at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York, was quoted as saying, "There's no way in the world, having read this information, that I would have one of those chips implanted in my skin, or in one of my family members."

Nevertheless, representatives of the chipping industry have made inaccurate public statements about the research findings in an effort to confuse the public.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 2:52 pm » by Mediasorcerer

of course,they discredit the real studies and push the biased ones,i wish i could get the chip out of my dog,i got him that way,otherwise no way,i wonder if i can locate it,aneasthetise him and cut the bastard out,?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 3:16 pm » by Redwoodrick

mediasorcerer wrote:of course,they discredit the real studies and push the biased ones,i wish i could get the chip out of my dog,i got him that way,otherwise no way,i wonder if i can locate it,aneasthetise him and cut the bastard out,?

They usually put the chip in the upper left ear of dogs.I had my dog chipped because it makes it super easy to get her back if she gets lost.The first thing animal shelters do is scan for the chip.The chip they give animals has no verified legal owner ID to go with it and therefore can not be used to track you.The signal put out by the chip they give to pets is so faint it can not be read more than three feet from the animal.
I am 100% against chipping humans of course.I would take to the hills first.And it is comforting to know that if I ever feel the need I can cut the chip out of her pretty easy.

Great thread and vid! :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 3:23 pm » by TheDuck

mediasorcerer wrote:hey duck buddy,you got some good shit happening lately buddy,have you heard of the new macbook air laptop?well it has standby time of 30 days,right,and you cant disable the internal microphone,so what does that mean i fukin wonder?they can listen to you anytime the want i bet.great post keep up the good work,

Cheers lads and nah haven't heard of that :o glad I don't do mac books...

I'll stick with my faulty windows piece of sh*t lol :cheers:

But yeah I would have been implanting my boot up that dentists arse, to say the least!