Christa Tilton - Who Is She?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 8:44 pm » by Majesticd

Hey, to me Christa Tilton seems real and also seems fake. She had contacts with Paul Bennewitz, but I think she believed in Pleadians. Everybody who has researched Pleadians should know that all stories tracing back to Pleadians have been proven hoaxes, so everybody in the world who claims to know about Pleadians has jumped on the bandwagon in a false lie. I hope that she has never influenced Paul into believing in them as I hoped Paul was the smarter than that. Christa claimed she had underground military/alien experiences which point more to the truth in my opinion. She claimed she had an alien/human fetus. She was editor of Crux Magazine. She appeared on TV with the japanese crew investigating Dulce in 1989 and 1990 ( I would really like to see that show). She even had sexual relationships with other UFO researchers.

Why can't I find a picture of this woman??? Does anyone have any material of hers or know of an existing picture?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 10:02 pm » by Ghost32

In the years before Bennewitz death in 2003, he corresponded with a woman named Christa Tilton, an alien abductee who was conducting research into UFOs in an attempt to understand her own experiences with what she felt may have been government agents posing as extraterrestrials.

Abductee Christa Tilton confirmed much of what Thomas Castello has
revealed. Christa described "...strange vats filled with eerie
liquid...where aliens are being grown." She stated that there were: "dozens
of creatures in each womb. Can't count tanks, maybe scores or hundreds...
womb submerged in sort of yellow liquid. Looks thicker than water.
Creatures float in amber colored water. Womb is greyish..." The creatures
or embryos being bred were "not human", had bluish-grey 'resilient' skin,
and possessed "three fingers" and "two toes". She confirmed that parts of
human bodies may be used in the 'fluid'. She says that they used her to
breed a human-like child which is being held prisoner in the underground
base.

I dont have any pictures of Christa herself but here are some of Christa Tilton's more popular dulce pictures and a couple pictures made using information from Christas Abduction experience.

Pictures linked or created using Christa Tilton's Story

Initiate

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 4:29 pm » by Majesticd

My biggest question now is who the hell rewrote Christa Tilton's "Dulce papers" in Spanish? lol

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook