Christian fundamentalist plotted to massacre Muslims

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 2:11 am » by Noentry

White, right-wing terrorist busted...and hardly a peep

Last week, the FBI arrested Robert James Talbot Jr., 38, of Katy, Texas. Talbot was the self-styled head of the American Insurgent Movement, which openly plotted to massacre Moslems at mosques and kill them with automatic weapons, sought to rob armored cars, and recruited followers to sow more mayhem. Talbot is a violent Christian fundamentalist who advertised his intention to murder people wholesale.

Kudos to the FBI for arresting this fellow, but as Death and Taxes point out, where the well was the national panic that attends every arrest of a jihadi terrorist, no matter how cracked and improbable his plan happened to be? Nowhere to be seen.

Now, if this was a recognition by the press that lone kooks are not an existential threat to the world -- even if they are capable of committing horrible, isolated crimes -- I'd be standing up and cheering. But if Talbot had been a brown-skinned conservative Muslim who'd been arrested after planning to attack Christian churches in America with bombs and machine-guns, I suspect there would have been screaming front-page headlines and round-the-clock intensive CNN coverage for days, not to mention grim, determined reporting on Fox News.
http://www.blacklistednews.com/White%2C ... 8/Y/M.html
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 2:54 am » by Rumpleforeskin

It's a Religion Of PEACE!

G Golly
"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 3:04 am » by -Marduk-

must be plotted on ze cotton fields of ze white liberal slave master

How DYSFUNCTIONAL

:)

Writer

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 3:06 am » by Geopyt

Rumpleforeskin wrote:It's a Religion Of PEACE!

G Golly

elaborate

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 4:53 am » by Mydogma

stop the lunacy, as if a Christian would do such a thing. this thread should be pulled...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 5:13 am » by Rumpleforeskin

"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 5:39 am » by mediasorcery

plotting to? hmmm,

did they plot to blow themselves up in suicide attack? cut any hands off, behead? public stoning, clitorectomise anyone? haha.

pretty trendy to hate on christians right now i notice,

so now the alphabet mob is coaching/recruiting christians instead of muslims these days?

just too weird, somtin dont feel quite right on this on frankly, not saying it couldnt happen, just doesnt seem quite right to me.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 6:00 am » by OtheklzeR

Mydogma wrote:stop the lunacy, as if a Christian would do such a thing. this thread should be pulled...

while I did click on this post because it was anti christian
I don't support censorship

the other web sites do that and I hate it
I support the wholesale stupidity on disclose.tv
because i gain access to the data points that
others censor and preclude me of ruminating upon :hugging:

Initiate

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 6:31 am » by Crotchrocket

American Christians = American Taliban.

There is no difference in them really.

Misogyny, Homophobia and complete intolerance all the while they support endless war, conflict and death in the name of their God.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Initiate

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 6:33 am » by Crotchrocket

Mydogma wrote:stop the lunacy, as if a Christian would do such a thing. this thread should be pulled...

You must face the fact that indeed this person is a Christian. YOU do not get to say who and who isn't a Christian. If they profess the faith they are in the club...

That is the thing about joining a cult, you get lumped in with the other in your cult who get their hands dirty.

Muslims suffer from this as well.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Next