Christians Persecuted in the Middle East

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2024
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 4:51 am » by Anuki


kingz wrote:DO you only care about what happens to those that believe in your stupid dogmatic believesystem..?

Seriously, I can make a list of insane things that happened in the name of your savior the lord oh mighty jezus christ :roll:

Yes bad things happen to people, and it is because of religious dogmatic beliefs 90 % of the time.



Image


:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 5:01 am » by Mediasorcerer


eliakim wrote:
ratty wrote:all this pain and suffering becouse someone prays to a different god

sad


Indeed. Thank God the spiritual like myself are far beyond religion and its dogma.


However, some of the texts are enlightening from an academic mystic view especially when they confirm your divine experiences.

Religion is being swept away once more just like the tower of babel was last time. IMHV the Tower of Babel is symbolic of the old religions. As soon as one of them attempts to take over the world. God sends his winds of emotive social evolution to blow them away just like when the Berlin wall was taken down with smiles on the faces and joy in the heart.

Man created religion not God.


why do you keep quoting this shit!
so why do you keep crapping on about it then?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 am

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 6:56 am » by Terravera


Good - those goddamn blind, easily brainwashed bastards almost deserve to have bad things happen to them . . . .

Into that (concentration :ohno: ) camp, I would throw the rest of the worlds unthinking, personal responsibility shirking assholes.

I have a hard time believing that Christ himself would disagree with those words.
You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." - Albert Einstein

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 5:27 pm » by Eliakim


terravera wrote:Good - those goddamn blind, easily brainwashed bastards almost deserve to have bad things happen to them . . . .

Into that (concentration :ohno: ) camp, I would throw the rest of the worlds unthinking, personal responsibility shirking assholes.

I have a hard time believing that Christ himself would disagree with those words.


He said "I did not ask for sacrifice I asked for mercy"

Where is your mercy? Do you have any compassion and love inside you? Have you discovered it?

As God said 'Healing is the get out jail card. Healing is the path of salvation and LOVE is the way".

Writer
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 am

PostThu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 am » by Terravera


eliakim wrote:
terravera wrote:Good - those goddamn blind, easily brainwashed bastards almost deserve to have bad things happen to them . . . .

Into that (concentration :ohno: ) camp, I would throw the rest of the worlds unthinking, personal responsibility shirking assholes.

I have a hard time believing that Christ himself would disagree with those words.


He said "I did not ask for sacrifice I asked for mercy"

Where is your mercy? Do you have any compassion and love inside you? Have you discovered it?

As God said 'Healing is the get out jail card. Healing is the path of salvation and LOVE is the way".


Good question - simple answer: I have plenty of love inside of me, but I have no mercy.

Let me get this straight, a dozen human collectives (i.e., religions) claim they have the exclusive path to peace, god, and heaven, and then kill each other for centuries in their attempt to prove it.

If god wants to show them fools mercy - Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Satanists, WHATEVER - that is his business - - the result of a divine, cosmic mercy that is both great, and infinite.

But I ain't god - I live in the world of pain these unthinking, useless practicioners of superstition create around me. Fxcking madness it is . . . My cup runneth over . . . :yell: The religious deserve the world they have inherited, and by virtue of their own uncritical interpretations of the universe, will undoubtedly end up perpetuating the horrors of the past, and bringing to fruition the doomsday they all secretly yearn for. When these cockroaches finally die, the world will be a better place.

Jesus was THE sacrifice in a way . . . .
You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." - Albert Einstein

Initiate
Posts: 646
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:40 am

PostSat May 01, 2010 2:04 am » by Freedomofwill


Christians have been persecuted even after the time of Jesus. It didn't just start to happen around the 1950's. I don't know where you got that from. They have always been persecuted in parts of the world.

I don't completely trust in the bible, but it does have interesting stories. The bible is a guide, not a prophecy book.

Don't forget many religions split us apart however 1 religion will bind us together.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostSat May 01, 2010 2:25 am » by Kingz


freedomofwill wrote:Christians have been persecuted even after the time of Jesus. It didn't just start to happen around the 1950's. I don't know where you got that from. They have always been persecuted in parts of the world.

I don't completely trust in the bible, but it does have interesting stories. The bible is a guide, not a prophecy book.

Don't forget many religions split us apart however 1 religion will bind us together.


The bible isn''t even a guide, it''s a bundle of books > that is the meaning of bible, and those books are all story''s written by different MEN, and rewritten over the centuries by other MEN in order to fit it to the believesystem of that era.... and ofcourse to get out some of the mistakes they made in the first books, like: Men is created in OUR image, has been rewritten from old to new testament... etc!'


MANY MANY flaws and contradictions, disinformation and misinformation, bullshit and truth, scienfiction and reality... etc etc etc!

@ HarryJackson & Eliakim:
Go take your believes and shove them deep where the light doesn't shine!

:sunny:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image

Initiate
Posts: 646
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:40 am

PostSat May 01, 2010 2:37 am » by Freedomofwill


I aggree, I have been studying the bible each week, and each week we come across contradictions.

I have to say as a world we have nothing to worry about. Everyone is just becoming more aware of what's happening all around us.

what's been happening around us has been happenening since the beggining of recorded history. Alway's the same.....Nothing new....

We will be destined to be stuck in this world unless we all see the bigger picture.

Don't forget even in the 1400's people thought the world would end. So what makes this century any different.

We are destined to repeat the cycle if we keep this up.

Initiate
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:20 am

PostSat May 01, 2010 2:38 am » by Knurrebusk


I´ve lived close to real Christians in a very brutal/lovely village, all of them inside wanted the kids to be with this strange people.

This is a very difficult part of me, since i pushed them to be strong/mercyless.
So did my eks, and all of us, they enjoyed my deep love for Jesus, and my accept for cruel death, I accepted their brutal ways, and love for Buddha.

Jesus died very hard, but he died harder in his soul, he was alone/afraid, with endless despair, bottomless despair, give it an afterthought!

Muhammed is a balanse to this endless suffering Jesus endured, mentally was 9999999999 endless persent I think.

Muhammed is needed, he is human, the weakness in all of us, bless him in fact.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSat May 01, 2010 4:13 pm » by Eliakim


freedomofwill wrote:I aggree, I have been studying the bible each week, and each week we come across contradictions.

I have to say as a world we have nothing to worry about. Everyone is just becoming more aware of what's happening all around us.

what's been happening around us has been happenening since the beggining of recorded history. Alway's the same.....Nothing new....

We will be destined to be stuck in this world unless we all see the bigger picture.

Don't forget even in the 1400's people thought the world would end. So what makes this century any different.

We are destined to repeat the cycle if we keep this up.


The fact of the matter is that in the past those that thought it was the last days did not have access to all of the prophecies as we do today. The mystics of all traditions agree that this is the last days of the end times.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook