Christians Persecuted in the Middle East

PostSat May 01, 2010 6:06 pm » by Tarring

eliakim wrote:
freedomofwill wrote:I aggree, I have been studying the bible each week, and each week we come across contradictions.

I have to say as a world we have nothing to worry about. Everyone is just becoming more aware of what's happening all around us.

what's been happening around us has been happenening since the beggining of recorded history. Alway's the same.....Nothing new....

We will be destined to be stuck in this world unless we all see the bigger picture.

Don't forget even in the 1400's people thought the world would end. So what makes this century any different.

We are destined to repeat the cycle if we keep this up.

The fact of the matter is that in the past those that thought it was the last days did not have access to all of the prophecies as we do today. The mystics of all traditions agree that this is the last days of the end times.

only blind christians like you think that.

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 6:13 pm » by Eliakim

tarring wrote:only blind christians like you think that.

I am not a Christian.

I am a spiritual person that stands in Spiritual Independence. I have been blessed to enjoy the experience of spirituality from many different cultures. Its been a fantastic journey home to God.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

PostSat May 01, 2010 6:20 pm » by Tarring

eliakim wrote:

I am not a Christian.

I am a spiritual person that stands in Spiritual Independence. I have been blessed to enjoy the experience of spirituality from many different cultures. Its been a fantastic journey home to God.

you don't understand spirituality or other cultures,stop making fool out of yourself
you're just another fuck up like many other westerners.

Conspirator

PostSun May 02, 2010 4:41 am » by sockpuppet

eliakim wrote:

I am not a Christian.

Truly spiritual people don't haughtily barrage complete strangers with unsolicited "spiritual" gobbledygook.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostSun May 02, 2010 4:53 am » by Mediasorcerer

sockpuppet wrote:
eliakim wrote:

I am not a Christian.

Truly spiritual people don't haughtily barrage complete strangers with unsolicited "spiritual" gobbledygook.

well said my man,well said,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Previous