Christmas Eve UFO Streaks Across the German Skies

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 25, 2011 4:55 pm » by -Marduk-

[youtube]2HNz7q8qLWU#![/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

Santa ? :think:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 25, 2011 6:34 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

Santa. Lol.

That thing is fuckin' zingin'! How long was it in flight for before it burned up? Or did it just keep going? :headscratch: Looks like a comet mad close. :think:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Dec 25, 2011 7:36 pm » by Glassjaw667

It's a meteorite or a piece of space junk. You can see it separate into several pieces. Follow the news and do a few searches for 'Meteorite Fireball Germany' and I bet within the next week or two hunters will have found pieces of it, that is if it survived the fall and subsequent 'dark flight' when it burned out.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 25, 2011 7:41 pm » by Glassjaw667

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badas ... r-germany/

[UPDATE: Turns out the fireball described below was the re-entry of the Soyuz booster that brought Expedition 30 up to the International Space Station a few days ago. Thanks to Marco Langbroek for alerting me to this!]

Nevermind. Just more man-made shit. :)