Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 4:00 pm » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 4:05 pm » by Slith

Interesting. Any more news on this?

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 4:35 pm » by Temps13

Only that it was found by oil workers deep in the jungle there
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 5:01 pm » by Phoenix rising

It's interesting seeing this one because its so called paws look more like hands or at least something in between, it looks the same as the one some woman had stuffed after finding it dead, good post :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

possum with mange?
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 pm » by Rahkriga

Since when did chupracabra become a dog?? When you really study the sightings...nobody ever describes it as being dog like. Most reports say that chupracabra has wings...dogs dont have wings. It was said to have red glowing eyes, black scaly skin and walk around on two legs. No way in hell is any dog they put in front of you going to be chupracabra. If you remember...chupracabra reports also said that the cattle would only have one whole in the top of the skull an all blood would be drained out. There is no way something with as many teeth as this dog could leave one puncture whole, drain all blood, and not have blood around the body. You have to throw out all the major descriptions of chupracabra to even entertain that it could be a dog like creature. The whole association to dogs is mainstream medias way of rationalizing the sightings since it cannot deny that events took place. No dog would be able to kill the animals in the manner they are found dead....period
Last edited by Rahkriga on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 5:33 pm » by Slith

I don't think that's a dog. At least one I've even seen anyways

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 5:44 pm » by Rahkriga

Slith wrote:I don't think that's a dog. At least one I've even seen anyways

I was mainly speaking in general about all of these "Is it Chupracabra?" videos and media reports. It never is the actual chupracabra, and media never does follow ups on these stories. They just throw some random carcass in front of you and ask "is it chupracabra?". Why is there never any tests preformed on these so called "never been seen before" animals? The thing in this vid looks weird no doubt...but will they test it? Nope. Will you ever hear about this again...nope

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 5:47 pm » by Slith

Rahkriga wrote: The thing in this vid looks weird no doubt...but will they test it? Nope. Will you ever hear about this again...nope

Can't say I disagree here

Canubis wrote:

xmass is coming hard...

Writer

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 9:17 pm » by Ricardo Midnight

The original story about the creature was a biped. Never four limbs. I agree it looks very like a decomposed possum with a broken jaw. To see the most likely Chupacabra check out the monster shot dead in Pakistan village. That should lead you to the source of the mysterious beast.

Next