CIA MKULTRA all up on your Tv!?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 am » by Illuminated

shits scary - and kinda proven, well old mkultra stuff in the 50's & 60's
ever see any of those hypnotists on shows, shit can happen quick.

Upload to Disclose.tv

More of the basic MK themes in television amplified by the glorification of sexual abuse, pedophelia, and alter-egoes (most celebrities suffer from multiple personality disorder created for the purposes of mind controlling the subject MK ULTRA). Photographers that may be in the know may just be taking advantage of this situation, while the celebrities that WE WERE TOLD TO CALL CRAZY are trying to tell us the truth. How many "crazy" celebrities are there in total? Considering Hollywood is comprised of a fairly small group of people when compared to the population, that would be a very large number of people who have been branded by mental illness claims for such a small group. The ones who are speaking up are being brushed off as crazy. WHY are people turning on these celebrities as they attempt to tell the public what is truly taking place on a larger scale? WHY are celebrities being molested, raped, MPD/DID, followed with cameras, having their children taken from them, thrown into rehabilitation centers, torn to pieces in the media? TO KEEP THEM QUIET.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r63CIueoF04

search 'Hollywood MK Deception ' whole bunch of em
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 am » by Sceptilief

I'm stuck on the oprah clip, because awhile back I clipped a Governement of Canada ad out of the newspaper that said something to the effect of: "Your Kids Are Learning a New Language" followed by pictures of six kids with captions by their mouths of the street names and proper names for six of our top drugs; including a Hippy-Flip(magic mushrooms and LSD mix), which I didn't know anything of until the Government told me about it, cocaine, and ecstacy, etc. Once I find it, I'll post it. But it seemed ludacris to me that the Governement is taking my tax dollars to fight these drugs and keep them away from children, but there they were, spreading it themselves. :headscratch:

"So, I have in my hand, part of an actual instruction book for how to molest and rape children. Created by online pedophiles and passed around the internet. You at home are going to see a censored version of of [sic] this, but this audience is actually going to see exactly what I am looking at, so I am going to describe it for you." - Oprah Winfrey
23:59;01

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 4:45 am » by Illuminated

'how science can be used to imprint a false reality on victims of MKultra monarch programming. Victim in Canada recounts how he was shackled, drugged, and programmed to believe that he had killed his mother. It is now officially on the record that the CIA and Canadian government jointly funded MKultra brainwashing and torture experiments at a mental institution in Montreal. This poor man is able to clearly recall the taped message that was played in his ears for 23 days. Heaven knows what else may have been done to him during that time. (all of the victims report missing time, amnesia, and trauma, so this may be only a partial memory of what was done to him)'

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfK3qfdmGqc

its messed up stuff & im sure its advanced much more, just as technology has.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 5:37 am » by Bahb3

I challenge all of you not to watch TV for 1 month. I bet none of you can do it.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 9:55 am » by Illuminated

history chan clip
[youtube]NUW-frxo2X4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Initiate

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 10:01 am » by yoursoulmate

bahb3 wrote:I challenge all of you not to watch TV for 1 month. I bet none of you can do it.

Actually I didn't watch TV for about 2 years now :think:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 26, 2010 10:10 am » by Bahb3

Nice!

I'm on year 15.....

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 12:27 am » by Illuminated

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 2:22 am » by Winehippie

bahb3 wrote:I challenge all of you not to watch TV for 1 month. I bet none of you can do it.

already done, am a woman ahead of my time...
it's been about 18 months now with no TV
... because something is happening here,
but you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. Jones?

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 pm » by Illuminated

another ex-cia guy, dr .h weinstein - docu

[youtube]MSOOK3tocTk&feature=related[/youtube]

Eye To Eye: Marketing To Kids (CBS News)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Investigative journalist Susan Gregory Thomas has examined how companies are marketing to kids, even babies. She talks with Katie Couric about the effects of this practice. (CBSNews.com)

text explanations starts at 2min

Upload to Disclose.tv

Updated photographs of Hollywood Elite's Monarch victims, their children, programming upgrading (rehab, breakdown)
Lists of program triggers to look for when watching television as well as some famous artists' handlers.. For full detail information, please watch previous videos as they each deal with different aspects of Programming.