cigar-shaped 'UFO'

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 3:35 am » by Noentry

Was the cigar-shaped 'UFO' actually a giant toy? Glowing object witnessed by thousands across three states may have been solar-powered airship
The glowing object which left thousands of people across the U.S. wondering if they had just seen a UFO may have simply been a giant toy which costs just $25.

Amateur astronomer Allen Epling took hours-long footage and videos of the mystery, glowing object from his Virgie, Kentucky, home for over two hours last week.

Now it has emerged that the cigar-shaped craft which was viewed across three states may have been nothing more than a solar-powered airship.

The airship, which is marketed as a 'toy for all the family', is eight meters in length and flies solely by the power of the sun.

It is constructed from a high-density, lightweight matte black film which reacts to the heat from the sun and gets bigger as it fills with air. It can reach heights of 30,000 feet.

But part-time star-gazer Epling estimated the UFO to be operating at over 100,000 feet - over twice the height a commercial jet flies. It was witnessed across Kentucky, Virginia and Tennessee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

Upload to Disclose.tv

The official story is this is a toy.
Like this one

More lies or a $25 toy?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 3:41 am » by ZetaRediculous

Do they go transparent when they expand??
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 3:44 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Noentry wrote:Was the cigar-shaped 'UFO' actually a giant toy? Glowing object witnessed by thousands across three states may have been solar-powered airship
The glowing object which left thousands of people across the U.S. wondering if they had just seen a UFO may have simply been a giant toy which costs just $25.

Amateur astronomer Allen Epling took hours-long footage and videos of the mystery, glowing object from his Virgie, Kentucky, home for over two hours last week.

Now it has emerged that the cigar-shaped craft which was viewed across three states may have been nothing more than a solar-powered airship.

The airship, which is marketed as a 'toy for all the family', is eight meters in length and flies solely by the power of the sun.

It is constructed from a high-density, lightweight matte black film which reacts to the heat from the sun and gets bigger as it fills with air. It can reach heights of 30,000 feet.

But part-time star-gazer Epling estimated the UFO to be operating at over 100,000 feet - over twice the height a commercial jet flies. It was witnessed across Kentucky, Virginia and Tennessee.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The official story is this is a toy.
Like this one

More lies or a $25 toy?

Interesting post :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 4:17 am » by Noentry

ZetaRediculous wrote:Do they go transparent when they expand??

I doubt it.
In all fairness perhaps some are already transparent.
The reports say it was stationary for some time. That part is weird and inconsistent with the official story.

While Epling was intrigued by the mystery hovering object, he was perplexed as to how the craft managed to maintain its position at such a high altitude.

'I don't understand how it could stay up there in one place. There was no sign of propellers or any kind of propulsion system. No gas is coming out,' said Epling.

Hurtswhenipee thanks my friend
:cheers:
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 4:51 am » by ZetaRediculous

Noentry wrote:
ZetaRediculous wrote:Do they go transparent when they expand??

I doubt it.
In all fairness perhaps some are already transparent.
The reports say it was stationary for some time. That part is weird and inconsistent with the official story.

That's my point Noentry.

The premise on which these work is that the black plastic absorbs heat, mwaking the air inside expand, generating lift. If it was clear, it would no absorb energy as the photons would pass right through it...

I know the papers are using this as a debunking method, but it doesn't stand up to the physics of how the toy works...
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 5:03 am » by Noentry

ZetaRediculous wrote:
That's my point Noentry.

The premise on which these work is that the black plastic absorbs heat, mwaking the air inside expand, generating lift. If it was clear, it would no absorb energy as the photons would pass right through it...

I know the papers are using this as a debunking method, but it doesn't stand up to the physics of how the toy works...

great point ZetaRediculous. :clapper:

And with a little research, you are absolutely right.

A solar balloon is a balloon that gains buoyancy when the air inside is heated by the sun's radiation, usually with the help of black or dark balloon material. The heated air inside the solar balloon expands and has lower density than the surrounding air. As such, a solar balloon is similar to a hot air balloon. Current usage of solar balloons is predominantly in the toy market, although it has been proposed that they be used in the investigation of planet Mars, and some solar balloons are large enough for human flight. A vent at the top can be opened to release hot air for descent and deflation.

Official story debunked.
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 5:09 am » by ZetaRediculous

Noentry wrote:
ZetaRediculous wrote:
That's my point Noentry.

great point ZetaRediculous. :clapper:

And with a little research, you are absolutely right.

A solar balloon is a balloon that gains buoyancy when the air inside is heated by the sun's radiation, usually with the help of black or dark balloon material. The heated air inside the solar balloon expands and has lower density than the surrounding air. As such, a solar balloon is similar to a hot air balloon. Current usage of solar balloons is predominantly in the toy market, although it has been proposed that they be used in the investigation of planet Mars, and some solar balloons are large enough for human flight. A vent at the top can be opened to release hot air for descent and deflation.

Official story debunked.

A case of feeding the masses any old crap to throw them off the real mystery... :cheers:

Now, it is ever-so slightly possible that it is a clear sausage balloon filled with helium or another lighter than air gas, but that wouldn't account for it being stationary for so long, so I think this one is definitely a UFO. Until someone can debunk it better.. :mrcool:
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 6:44 am » by Noentry

ZetaRediculous wrote:A case of feeding the masses any old crap to throw them off the real mystery... :cheers:

Now, it is ever-so slightly possible that it is a clear sausage balloon filled with helium or another lighter than air gas, but that wouldn't account for it being stationary for so long, so I think this one is definitely a UFO. Until someone can debunk it better.. :mrcool:

Very slight possibility.
And I agree most definitely this phenomena is far from explained.
So yes UFO it is.
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 6:56 am » by *WillEase*

Nice job ZetaRediculous... :cheers:
Still have a strange ass ufo on our hands though. :scary:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 am » by ZetaRediculous

I'm hunting around to see if I can find any other reports of transparent cigar shaped objects, there are a bit thin on the ground ( :shock: unintentional pun!)

but this is what I've got so far....

http://www.mufon.com/mufonreports.html

Mufon reort No. 26102
Date/Time: 2010-10-25 00:00 GMT
City: Yuba City
State: California
Shape: Cigar, Cylinder
Distance: Unknown
Terrain: Fields
Visibility: Clear
Weather: None
Vallee Index: FB1
Summary: White cylinder with indentation in middle (like a cigar w/band in middle)

Report:
I stepped out on my back porch to drink my morning coffee of which I always do every day just to take in a bit of the morning sun. I always look up to the sky just to observe the sparrows in the trees and the Honkers of which there are a lot of this time of year.

As I scanned the blue sky I noticed a bright white object coming from North and heading south. I immediately thought "how strange this object looked". It was a bright white yet transparent looking object. The front and back were rounded just like a long tube. There was a slight discoloration (slightly darker than the bright white/transparent color of the rest of the object) in the middle which gave it the appearance of a band around it.

I listened for "sound" but heard none but I also know that you can't always hear a planes engine until they have passed over you somewhat. I learned this because I see a lot of commercial airliners. I knew immediately this object was different because I couldn't see any wings, tail, windows, or a jet stream. It also seemed to move with more ease like it was gliding.

I can't explain why I felt that way except maybe because there was no sound. I remembered my camera was on the table so I ran in the house and grabbed it (coincidentally it was sitting on my kitchen table because I had been loading my vacation pics into my laptop that morning!).

When I got back out on the porch, less than 10 seconds, I noticed it had moved very fast and my nerves kicked in. I felt I needed to just start snapping photo's or else I was going to lose it. I snapped only 3 frames before it was out of sight. I only caught one good enough to show what I saw and I am pleased. I listened for the "sound" again but heard nothing. It seemed to be heading south but also "up" and it disappeared rather into the high sky before I could blink.

original photo link http://www.mufoncms.com/files/26102_submitter_file1__2010-10-1031stanniversary383.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ones quite interesting..... But the photos were taken at night..

http://worldufophotosandnews.org/

AMAZING PHOTO OF A HIGH FLYING UFO OVER CANADA
10-25-12 SCARBOROUGH ONTARIO CANADA
October 25th 9:55 pm. We were trying to take photos of Jupiter on our tripod with the self timer so there would be no shake. The first photo looked like there was a greyish bar beside the planet.
I thought that perhaps my camera lense had a scratch on it so I took another photo and noticed the greyish bar was still there but had moved lower in the sky. We brought the camera inside so we could get it on the computer and zoom in. When we zoomed in we saw 2 copper bars connected by different coloured lights. Tried to get more photos after that but it was gone.
I could not see the object with the naked eye. Only in the photo. You’ll notice in the photo that the “bar” has moved downwards between photos. All the stars are in the same place. We have a lot of Fireball Orb activity in the area over Lake Ontario. We seem them at least once a month.
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS ………. Thanks to MUFON CMS system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transparent cigar shaped UFO's seemto be rarer than rocking horse $@!*!
― Terry Pratchett

Next