City Of The Gods" Anunnaki City Found Under Egyptian Pyramid

Initiate

PostSat May 01, 2010 12:50 am » by nm156

Yeah Hawass is a duche bag I would like the punchasize his face for free meal, please!
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 1:01 pm » by Rich316

nm156 wrote:Yeah Hawass is a duche bag I would like the punchasize his face for free meal, please!

Yeah for sure, in fact I'd do it for free. He's such an asshole.

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 1:37 pm » by Pindz

Underground Reptilian City Discovered In Egypt

INTERVIEW TRANSLATION:

Can you just tell us sir what it is exactly that they found in a place here in Cairo?

Its in a place called Helmeyat Al Zayton, this is the place where the tree of Mary lies

They were building there for the Subway System and they dug about 100 or 200 meters deep

And they found a tunnel, where people were just walking around normally

The only difference between us and them is that they had tails

They reported this incident immediately to the President of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak

He ordered that everything be re-shut without anyone knowing and especially without the people below the ground knowing

And thats how that ended, now everything is shut and you can walk over it normally but they are bellow

This is in a place called Helmeya, the City "Eye of the Sun" is a part of it

_______

Initiate

PostSat May 01, 2010 2:16 pm » by doommongerer

This video prove nothing ...but maybe it's those dudes that move the stuff the Indiana Jones movie secret warehouse! Image
28th April, Giza In Front Of The Sphinx

The film had to be edited to protect the life of the person who took it.
His life has already been threatened and we are issuing this warning:

The film has full sound accompanyment and can be verified, and shows more detail in its original condition. Copies of the film + verifications + copies of our detailed files have been lodged in safe places and will all be dumped to the Press if a single hair is harmed on anyone who is of the company of Friends of the Giza Plateau and a part of our exposure process. We take the threats to the filmaker seriously and the threats we have received ourselves; but so too must the promise of exposure for the whole dirty story be taken seriously.

Our material is being fed as fast as it is being prepared for presentation and also at a rate which recognised the prudence necessary to 'play a game' of negotiation which is necessary in all these matters.

However we can say right now, a couple of days ago we captured the exact moment under a full moon where they are removing items from below ground in the area in front of the Sphinx Temples. and it is a part of an ongoing SCA approved excavation project which has been in operation for almost one year.

Items of Great Importance are being openly removed by the Egyptian Authorities in front of the village people as well as the world.. and in other areas like this one! No one has been able to do a thing about it up to now. In the latest hour one Egyptian source claimed there was nothing found; however,eyewitnesses disagree.
These activities are a breathtaking Arrogence!

The authorities CANNOT stop the truth being revealed. The public are bound to learn of the amazing finds beneath the Giza Plateau... even if it does also reveal the bare faced lies that have been told to cover the fact for so long.

http://www.gizamap.com
http://www.richardgabriel.info

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 6:19 pm » by Elnorel

Did I miss something? Wrong video?

This video cant be called a video. Some lights, gray background, crappy quality, some more lights, then some crane, some more crappy stuff that is unrecognizable.

Seriously, what is this turd of a video suppose to show?
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 7:28 pm » by Chronicnerd

Ancient Aliens -- The Series:

This is something worth looking further into...you can buy the series online at the history channel.

I would not go jumping head first into believing anything until there is enough evidence to connect all of the dots. One would think that a construction crew digging a subway would have a phone with camera or some form of video camcorder or the like to video tape/photograph this encounter.

That series talks a bit about this region.

I am currently focusing on some very heavy math related to geomagnetic flux from coronal mass ejections, and that will consume about two more months of my time (July is a big month this year...mark these words)...

Anyone who has spare time try to dig up more about this particular event...there are some very potentially important elements to this posting that should be further researched...if anyone has interest and/or spare time...try to keep digging on this particular event.

The City of the Sun could play a very important role within the next 2-4 years...

Writer

PostMon May 03, 2010 5:10 am » by chuckdavidjr

I'm a retired cook-Several years ago--I worked with an Egyptian--By the Name of=ARM -This-A short version of his actual name--ARMON--His Family All Where born in ALEXANDREIA--He told Many things that he said most people of today would not beleive--because all people beleive what they want to beleive--Some things he told me are now coming out into the open==like this under ground tunnels being discovered not too long ago--The Egyptians had help=building the Pyramids all of them--and he said the Helpers were not of this planet==They showed the Egyptians how to Levitate any thing --this was used to build the Pyramids=Also there were Planes to fly around like we have today--only-Levitation was used--No moters!!They had electricity-Which has been discovered-In Egyptian pictures==Where the Pyramids are now -was a vast ocean!!If they dig down far enough-under all that sand --is an underground ocean!!Pure salt free water!!-Which will be discovered very soon!!Also airships will be found!!==That are not of this earth!!Many artifacts will be discovered-to completely change the history books!!

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 9:51 pm » by Mochon

chuckdavidjr wrote:I'm a retired cook-Several years ago--I worked with an Egyptian--By the Name of=ARM -This-A short version of his actual name--ARMON--His Family All Where born in ALEXANDREIA--He told Many things that he said most people of today would not beleive--because all people beleive what they want to beleive--Some things he told me are now coming out into the open==like this under ground tunnels being discovered not too long ago--The Egyptians had help=building the Pyramids all of them--and he said the Helpers were not of this planet==They showed the Egyptians how to Levitate any thing --this was used to build the Pyramids=Also there were Planes to fly around like we have today--only-Levitation was used--No moters!!They had electricity-Which has been discovered-In Egyptian pictures==Where the Pyramids are now -was a vast ocean!!If they dig down far enough-under all that sand --is an underground ocean!!Pure salt free water!!-Which will be discovered very soon!!Also airships will be found!!==That are not of this earth!!Many artifacts will be discovered-to completely change the history books!!
Saddly they r hidding everything,taking it away...no one is doing anything to stop them...so we r letting them AGAIN hide history away from us....

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 10:02 pm » by Scoundrel1975

l wonder if these underground people with tails are aware of us or are they also told lies by there elite

:alien: :think: :alien:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 10:02 pm » by Scoundrel1975

l wonder if these underground people with tails are aware of us or are they also told lies by there elite

:alien: :think: :alien:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

PreviousNext