City Of The Gods" Anunnaki City Found Under Egyptian Pyramid

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 10:59 am » by Ridee

friends the more i watch this game with my new eyes the more i see the same pattern repeating over and over

good guys are following bad agendas for a moment in order to survive and continue to work on their field and gain more knowledge

when the time is right and they feel safe they just change agenda

the more i think about it the more i realize that people are the ones leading the agenda

if a critical mass demands something it will manifest and those people will simply not have a choice and obey

it is like Lost

you have both energy's on the island influencing the people and at the end the only real drive is the people , they make the difference

as long as they spend time on the island they gain knowledge about their environment and they learn the rules of the game and possible outcomes
then they can decide knowing that both agendas are possible to prevail

we are passing the same period , we almost have all knowledge and we must now decide collectively what we want to do
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 11:09 am » by Muchtyman

Sorry to rain on your Parade but the Original story is False,Made up,Not true .

Disclaimer by Author, a Mr Paul White

*Correction* to "Chambers of the Deep" Article - It was NOT Written by J.J. Hurtak

The following *correction* to the "Chambers of the Deep" article was received on January 21, 2004 from Kathleen Donaldson of the Academy for Future Science.

Evidently, the "interesting" article is bogus information and was NOT written by J. J. Hurtak. My apologies to Dr. Hurtak and all that may have been mislead by this false information.

Please share this correction with anyone you may have sent this "Chambers of the Deep" message to. Thanks so much.

Subj: Fwd: Chambers of the Deep by J. J. Hurtak IS WRONG

http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/spiri ... ecrets.htm

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 11:14 am » by Aardvaaks

The idea of chambers and passageways beneath the Sphinx and beyond is not a recent revelation, maybe not as grand as cathedrals and lakes but still incredible!

'The idea of hidden secret chambers , caverns, tunnels and passageways under the Egyptian Sphinx, indeed under all of the Giza Plateau, is not a modern concept, but actually derives from the Ancient Eyptians themselves. References from the Pyramid Texts (PT, c3000 BC), the books of the AmDuat (AM, c1500 BC) and the Coffin Texts (CT, c2250 BC) allude to several mysterious and "secret" locations'.
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur ... s%3Disch:1
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 8:06 pm » by Illuminated

Joe Rogan - Devolution Of Stupid People

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=74c_1273768605

last half covers the pyramids :lol:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostFri May 14, 2010 8:29 pm » by nm156

illuminated wrote:Joe Rogan - Devolution Of Stupid People

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=74c_1273768605

last half covers the pyramids :lol:

Nuff said. :mrgreen:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 9:34 am » by Aeonea

Thank you for this article. I am well aware that most of the critical information with regards to Egypt is purposefully hidden. Hawass is a great agent in this regard. The question is who is his puppet master?

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 10:04 am » by Webcat

Aeonea wrote:Thank you for this article. I am well aware that most of the critical information with regards to Egypt is purposefully hidden. Hawass is a great agent in this regard. The question is who is his puppet master?

:hiho: Aeonea to DTV! :flop:

I can see by your avatar that your interested in Ancient Egypt, so that may explain why the this ancient post was resurrected! :mrgreen:

Yep, Hawass did a good job for his masters (who ever they are :look: ) and the 'Arab Spring' helped keep the lid on anything new appearing from Egypt - coincidence?

:think:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 11:24 am » by Svaha

There are several layers beneath the surface, each layer going back further in time, the deepest several hundreds of thousands of years.
Remind that even the Sphinx was burried in sand 'till recent times.
The first layer that comes to the surface sometimes (like in the Osirion) belonged to a global advanced civilisation that gave Egypt the name the land of Khem / Cam, they were navigators (in a broad sense, so not only in this material world), familiar with the use of manna.
There is an overwhelming amound of evidence of their global existence even today in the megalithic structures and also in the knowledge that was preserved in some cultures.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 12:59 pm » by Aeonea

Webcat wrote:
Aeonea wrote:Thank you for this article. I am well aware that most of the critical information with regards to Egypt is purposefully hidden. Hawass is a great agent in this regard. The question is who is his puppet master?

:hiho: Aeonea to DTV! :flop:

I can see by your avatar that your interested in Ancient Egypt, so that may explain why the this ancient post was resurrected! :mrgreen:

Yep, Hawass did a good job for his masters (who ever they are :look: ) and the 'Arab Spring' helped keep the lid on anything new appearing from Egypt - coincidence?

:think:

:cheers:

We can't even begin to skim the surface of what is really going on with Egypt even as a leading influence in the world's chess game.

And yes, I am a lover of ancient history, more accurately what is the hidden history of our true origins and their development in today's very agenda that was implemented 8000 years ago. (at least the most recent agenda). The truth is that it all started over 400,000 years ago.

If we even were made aware of the amount of information that was destroyed with the world's religion, political annunaki agenda to hide, disguise the truth of this world we would flip our lids. Truly the world is utterly in an amnesiac coma.

Thank you for my welcome. I'm glad to be here. :clapper:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 7:47 am » by Canubis

Aeonea wrote:
We can't even begin to skim the surface of what is really going on with Egypt even as a leading influence in the world's chess game.

And yes, I am a lover of ancient history, more accurately what is the hidden history of our true origins and their development in today's very agenda that was implemented 8000 years ago. (at least the most recent agenda). The truth is that it all started over 400,000 years ago.

If we even were made aware of the amount of information that was destroyed with the world's religion, political annunaki agenda to hide, disguise the truth of this world we would flip our lids. Truly the world is utterly in an amnesiac coma.

Thank you for my welcome. I'm glad to be here. :clapper:

>< welcome Aeonea,

the entrance is there and wouldn't all the wisdom and contents within belong to whom has the key :)?
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

PreviousNext