City Of The Gods" Anunnaki City Found Under Egyptian Pyramid

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 8:17 am » by Opalserpent

Nice story but I also want some more evidence.
The title is misleading as you don't know for sure whats there and
You are assuming there is some kind of anunnaki complex where
there is virtually no evidence.
I am aware of the existing underground tunnel tunnel systems and that cool
chamber with the huge stone coffins.

:cheers:

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 10:26 am » by Prophet_Daniel

I love it when people say where is the proof of any of this?

Lets see what came out of the Jungle in Ecudor in the 1980's

http://www.viewzone.com/JVT/wtf112611.html

Then lets see what came out of the Aztec pyramids?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_skull

No human hands carved that, because even with todays technology cutting a lump of solid Quartz without getting it to shatter into a million bit's isnt an easy task although the only one that is worthy of note was the one found by Mitchell Hedges daughter at Lubantuun inside a stone sarcophacus.

The skull is made from a block of clear quartz about the size of a small human cranium, measuring some 5 inches (13 cm) high, 7 inches (18 cm) long and 5 inches wide. The lower jaw is detached. In the early 1970s it came under the temporary care of freelance art restorer Frank Dorland, who claimed upon inspecting it that it had been "carved" with total disregard to the natural crystal axes, and without the use of metal tools. Dorland reported being unable to find any tell-tale scratch marks, except for traces of mechanical grinding on the teeth, and he speculated that it was first chiseled into rough form, probably using diamonds, and the finer shaping, grinding and polishing was achieved through the use of sand over a period of 150 to 300 years. He said it could be up to 12,000 years old. Although various claims have been made over the years regarding the skull's physical properties, such as an allegedly constant temperature of 70 °F (21 °C).

The only noticable differance between this Skull and all the others? The lower Jaw bone is seperate from the main body of Crystal and the high level of detail is truely stunning.

And then of course people will try to say it's all just a co-incidence and that there is no mention of a feathered serpent like the Mayan Quetzalcoatl to be found anywhere in ancient egypt! Right??

You so sure about that?

Perhaps you should take a long hard look at Wadjet, sometimes depicted as a Cobra with Wings!

I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Writer

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 11:28 am » by Andgene

Didnt think about the pyramids for a long time, got fed up by it... its like you're a thirsty little poore african and you have a inpenetrable see trough glass container filled with fresh cold water.... tease
Its just to frustrating...
In the end there is so much you can do, its up to 'them' to disclose or us as a collective to be aware of this things.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 11:41 am » by Prophet_Daniel

Well I for one am all ears to listen to other peoples explinations of how a load of spear chucking half naked native's, running around using stone based tool's managed to carve an elaborate piece of rock. :wink:

Also talk about how to defile the dead, dig them up out of the valley of the King's, remove them from there coffin's and put them on display for the whole world to gawp at.

Because lets face it if you or I went and started digging up dead bodies, removing them from there coffin and started parading them up and down the streets there would be a public outcry, but it seems this becomes acceptable in the name of Modern Science.

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 11:54 am » by Slith

Prophet_Daniel wrote:Well I for one am all ears to listen to other peoples explinations of how a load of spear chucking half naked native's, running around using stone based tool's managed to carve an elaborate piece of rock.

For the love of Gawd

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 12:16 pm » by Malogg

Gotta be the best find ever with intact non touched artifacts with history documented Ima damn sure we will soon get a clear picture of what really happened back then

Ima knew there was a city there 12 years ago

My brother Gus and myself have talked about this many of a times since been in Egypt

Great stuff but my heart says if any such information of aliens exists it will not be released to the masses

Great article >

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... crets.html

Writer

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 12:20 pm » by Andgene

Science today is a relligion, as some scientists are saying... no room left for science anymore, its like building a flat on screwed up foundaton.
You are shunned for everithing that is outside the paradigm of the relligious science.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 12:27 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Andgene wrote:Science today is a relligion, as some scientists are saying... no room left for science anymore, its like building a flat on screwed up foundaton.
You are shunned for everithing that is outside the paradigm of the relligious science.

Well the way I look at it is if they really feel that compelled to rob there tomb of anything gold and worth value, fine go ahead and do it, but dont go stripping them off all the wrappings and shoving them under a glass case, I for one dont want to look at there shrivelled dick or see how long there toenails where. It's called having a little respect for the dead.

In his day, he commanded huge respect, that much is evident that the people loved him that much to have buried the dude with that much honor and inside such a huge edifice.

So how is it any differant to digging up president Eisenhower or Roosevelt or any other number of Kings from history in any other country in the world and stripping them stark naked and going "wow, look at that, his hair continued growing after we shoved him in the Box? Let's put him in a glass case so we can all look at what's left of him!"

It's just wrong!

Initiate

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 4:29 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

What they are digging like crazy in the dirt for is one particular manuscript but such a thing is not for the eyes of the infidel. So keep digging in the sands of time, defiling the memory of what was once great. Because as sands run out from the hourglass so equally is your time short.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 5:15 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Crowley himself went on about it,, the o.t.o all lust after it, the-book-of-thoth.. not the book of the dead not the book of amino RA... no but the book of the scribe oh how all those archeologists lust for the book.

PreviousNext