CIVILIZATION THE COMPUTER GAME THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD??

Initiate

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 11:34 am » by Beanspiller

Imagine yourself as a extra terestrial with imense powers and inteligence.you are able to navigate through the universe at will and visit many planets and study thier lifeforms.what if you decided to try to create a new civilization with millions of species of flora and fauna.you take many samples from many planets and try growing them in the different corners of your chosen garden of eden.
For the most part your experimental world flourishes thanks to your tender love and care ,then you make a serious error .A male sample from mars mates with a female sample from venus ,not quite what you had in mind but you decide to see where it leads .to this day you have hoped that the result of that union could be educated discreetly by you, to live in harmony with all other life forms on the planet.
Things keep going wrong,modern man does not want to listen to invisible teachers, and is hellbent on destroying your garden.You give him many warnings over thousands of years and tell him his fate if he does not change his ways.
Its time to act ,as beautifull as man as a species turned out to be,far superior to anything else you introduced.As a species the power to make its own willfull decisions is dangerous to all.A species that when poorly educated turns into the lowest lifeform in the known universe.
Know you are left will few alternatives.destroy all your hard work and start again, learning from your few errors.Or try to selectivly remove the majority of men and women and hope to reducate the minority left but no longer as a invisible entity.For it seems it is only through fear or respect man will toe the line.
PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF THE CREATOR.
What would you do?????

Initiate

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 11:59 am » by Beanspiller

some would say its not possible to selectivly remove billions of bad example without destroying the good ones.then you had a idea to equipe everyone with devices that will reveal how bad they are.you gave them mobile phones and computers and now you have all the info you require.
Its just a matter of deciding which options to use to remove each offender.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 12:09 pm » by Beanspiller

beanspiller wrote:some would say its not possible to selectivly remove billions of bad example without destroying the good ones.then you had a idea to equipe everyone with devices that will reveal how bad they are.you gave them mobile phones and computers and now you have all the info you require.
Its just a matter of deciding which options to use to remove each offender.

having read this post ,and realised that your skeletons in your cupboard are not secrets from god.Would you bow before him .
From my knowledge of man i think maybe 5% would say yes you would bow.but faced with the entity that created us 95% would bow without hesitation.why is it to respect your creator you need to see him with your own eyes.what happened to blind faith in the good word of god.people who have made attacks on the good book will soon repent heavily for thier acts.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 4:51 pm » by Zer0

Interesting post my friend... reminds me of when I was playing Black and White (and old school pc game where you play the role of God), after trying multiple times to get my villagers to build shit for me but they refused to do it for some reason, I decided to burn all of them into a crisp, smacked some Cow-Demi God a couple of times and then proceeded to quit and uninstall the game.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction