Claim Your Sovereignty, Get access to your "Strawman"

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 3:37 am » by Mkspllmn

There is a theory going around the internet that I have been researching lately. So far I have found sketchy info but there seems to be an element of truth. The theory goes something like this:

You fill out a bunch of paper work ( UCC-1 filing statement, etc.) and send it in to the Secretary of State of your birth state. You then get paper back. Then you fill out some more paper work and send it in to the Secretary of Treasury of the US and wait 30 days. You now have access to your "Strawman" trust account with which you can pay public utilities, buy a car or house, and charge back the IRS for some cash items.

Does anybody know for sure this is a hoax?
The Geopolitical Paradigm is Shifting
http://modernworlddotorg.wordpress.com/

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 4:55 am » by Damic

check out the canadian freeman society,yes it deals with this issue based
on the canadian legal system,but there is a lot of good info that may help.
good luck...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 5:25 am » by Aragajag

There is some great stuff and as I take its all about how you use language. It does make sense on an equal basis, BBC5TV has some good ones, Rob Menard from Canada there is a few forums around and point the way for local laws. I didnt follow through with it very far as I was growing some herbs and didnt want attention.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 am » by Mep630

you can claim 'straw man' any time with the law if you understand your legal fiction and the laws of the land and laws of the sea.

your legal fiction is bound to the laws of the sea, by your birth certificate. Because you were born out the water canal of your mother.

there are a lot of videos on this on the web.

you can give up your social security number but you will lose out on certain things, I cant list them all to be exact, you will need to research this.

however it is easy to claim that your Birth Certificate is invalid, because it is a contract and you were in no shape to understand or agree/disagree to the terms at the time it was made.

straw-man is also called free-man-on-the-land

It's An Illusion - John Harris ~ Lawful Rebellion

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 am » by Aragajag

Technical legal jargon is where its at, your strawman is a legal fiction where as you are natural born but it differs from country to country and state to state, I from my knowledge is its up to you to know how to change things, steady is the path.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 3:08 pm » by Harbin

http://thecrowhouse.com/Documents/mary-book.pdf
http://thecrowhouse.com/home.html

The top link is a large .pdf file, nice read, and very informative on this area of study.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 3:37 pm » by pandoras

I am from Canada. Rob Menard is an aquaintance (tried to hire him for a symposium, very busy guy!)
Yes your Strawman is very real. Canada and the US are governed by the Rule of Law. Read Common Law or Law of the LAND. If you are in reciept of your BC. you are in contract with the government. When you declare your sovernighty, you must also forfeit any benifits that you are in recipt of now.
Be very careful and research what it means to become a Freeman on the land. You must STAND_UNDER!

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm » by Mkspllmn

I guess what I am looking for is the transition from "theory" to " fact". I am well aware of the info that is on line about this. Many claim it is a fact and it is very compelling. The major players that make these claims also make big big bucks selling the idea but there is a strange lack of first hand testimony from people who claim that it works for them. Also, there is a little or no detail about how to make this work for ones self in a realistic and sustainable way. Of course you have to give up the "benefits" the government would "give" you but you are supposed to have access to nearly unlimited funds from your Strawman trust account.

If this is real it should be available to everyone and should be fully out in the open as something that is real and how to acquire it should be definite and available. If it is real then I want it but details remain sketchy and largely nonexistent.

If any one has any real, definite and available info on the subject please contact me. Otherwise I will have to assume it is a hoax.
The Geopolitical Paradigm is Shifting
http://modernworlddotorg.wordpress.com/

Initiate

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 11:23 am » by Harryjackson

mep630 wrote:you can claim 'straw man' any time with the law if you understand your legal fiction and the laws of the land and laws of the sea.

your legal fiction is bound to the laws of the sea, by your birth certificate. Because you were born out the water canal of your mother.

there are a lot of videos on this on the web.

you can give up your social security number but you will lose out on certain things, I cant list them all to be exact, you will need to research this.

however it is easy to claim that your Birth Certificate is invalid, because it is a contract and you were in no shape to understand or agree/disagree to the terms at the time it was made.

straw-man is also called free-man-on-the-land

It's An Illusion - John Harris ~ Lawful Rebellion

EVERYONE should see this video. Thanks for posting.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 11:48 am » by Aragajag

mkspllmn wrote:I guess what I am looking for is the transition from "theory" to " fact". I am well aware of the info that is on line about this. Many claim it is a fact and it is very compelling. The major players that make these claims also make big big bucks selling the idea but there is a strange lack of first hand testimony from people who claim that it works for them. Also, there is a little or no detail about how to make this work for ones self in a realistic and sustainable way. Of course you have to give up the "benefits" the government would "give" you but you are supposed to have access to nearly unlimited funds from your Strawman trust account.

If this is real it should be available to everyone and should be fully out in the open as something that is real and how to acquire it should be definite and available. If it is real then I want it but details remain sketchy and largely nonexistent.

If any one has any real, definite and available info on the subject please contact me. Otherwise I will have to assume it is a hoax.

I think you would find the philosophy on this as go see for yourself to take control of your own life. Their is no hand feeding in it. Do you want a book that is stamped approved?

Next