Clapton's BS story re the death of his son Conor!

Initiate

PostSat Dec 24, 2011 2:29 am » by Martintimothy

Eric Clapton's four year old son, Conor allegedly fell 53 floors to his death, through the open window of a New York skyscraper at 11:10 am, 20 March 1991.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLJsQOMq2-g&feature=related

The official story: The apartment block janitor was in the apartment cleaning.. the glass was about 4ft by 6ft tall .. janitor swung it open to let in some fresh air, Conor ran straight through the window .. Eric arrived five minutes later.

Image Image

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Eric_Clapton%27s_son_die

Eric Clapton tells this tragic story in his book, "Clapton" .. He was at his apartment in NY, and as he was getting ready to walk over to Lori's apartment, to pick she and Conor up for a trip to the Zoo and out to eat, his phone rang around 11 AM.

It was Lori and she was hysterical. She told him that Conor was dead. Eric at first was in complete shock and disbelief, even asking her, "Are you sure?!" She then told him that Conor had fallen out of the window, 53 stories up, plunging to his death.

When Eric arrived, this is what he said, and I quote: .. "By talking to the police and the doctors, I established what had happened without even having to go into the room. The main sitting room had windows along one side that went from floor to ceiling, and they could be tilted open for cleaning.

There were no window guards, however, since the building was a condominium and escaped the normal building regulations. On this morning the JANITOR was cleaning the windows and had temporarily left them open.

Conor was racing about the apartment playing a game of hide-and-seek with his nanny, and while Lori was distracted by the janitor's warning her about the danger, he simply ran into the room and straight out the window. He then fell 49 floors before landing on the roof of an adjacent four-story building." -Clapton

Bullsh*t .. the windows on tower apartment blocks do not swing open .. The absence of statements from the nanny, and the alleged janitor, both of whom were allegedly on the scene, with shots of the window that was allegedly left open, and details of just where and from which face of the building, the deceased is alleged to have fallen, means the case is still open!

Image Image
http://streeteasy.com/nyc/building/the-galleria

The Galleria, 117 E 57th Street, in Midtown Manhattan - 57 stories, built in 1975, the Sky Terrace Lounge on the 55th floor provides breathtaking views of Central Park. http://s017.radikal.ru/i418/1112/85/235509b444eb.jpg .. Full size image

Image Image

Postulate that the group of ppl, on the roof of the Daughters of Cincinnati building, formerly the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society library, at 122 East 58th Street, are gathered around the body of the deceased, in a place that is almost directly under the visible observation deck of the above tower!

Television and newspaper reports, in Brisbane Australia on the evening of 20 March 1991, said Eric Clapton had taken his son Conor to the Zoo in New York, the next morning's broadcast said Conor had plunged to his death, while that evening's news said EC was being held in custody, in New York, and that he had sought legal advice.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=137582&page=7 .. David Icke, in a forum thread says ..ritual murder among show business ppl is in epidemic proportions, and that Conor's death is part of it all!

Similar news on the evening of 11 September 2001, said that Lleyton Hewitt, who had won the US Tennis Open at Flushing Meadow in NY the day before, would be visiting the World Trade Center .. which was as of that time in Australia, less than five hours from impact!

Initiate

PostSat Dec 24, 2011 2:33 am » by Gonzo63

This is wholly inappropriate. Trolling on a man who lost his son in a tragedy is both despicable and cowardly. Especially this time of year. Shame on you.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 24, 2011 2:43 am » by Gonzo63

2020vision wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:This is wholly inappropriate. Trolling on a man who lost his son in a tragedy is both despicable and cowardly. Especially this time of year. Shame on you.

I agree, what a twat! :top:

Yup! Liberty may be falling by the wayside, but clearly, common decency died long ago.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 02, 2014 7:49 am » by Martintimothy

Eric Clapton's four year old son Conor allegedly fell 53 floors to his death, through the open window of a New York skyscraper at 11:10 am, 20 March 1991.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLJsQOMq2-g&feature=related

The official story: The apartment block janitor was in the apartment cleaning.. the glass was about 4ft by 6ft tall .. janitor swung it open to let in some fresh air, Conor ran straight through the window .. Eric arrived five minutes later.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Eric_Clapton%27s_son_die

Eric Clapton tells this tragic story in his book Clapton, "he was at his apartment in NY and as he was getting ready to walk over to Lori's apartment, to pick she and Conor up for a trip to the Zoo and out to eat .. his phone rang around 11 AM.

It was Lori and she was hysterical, she told him that Conor was dead .. Eric at first was in complete shock and disbelief even asking her, "Aare you sure?!" She then told him that Conor had fallen out of the window 53 stories up, plunging to his death.

When Eric arrived this is what he said and I quote, "by talking to the police and the doctors, I established what had happened without even having to go into the room. The main sitting room had windows along one side that went from floor to ceiling, and they could be tilted open for cleaning.

There were no window guards however since the building was a condominium and escaped the normal building regulations, on this morning the janitor was cleaning the windows and had temporarily left them open.

Conor was racing about the apartment playing a game of hide and seek with his nanny, and while Lori was distracted by the janitor's warning her about the danger, he simply ran into the room and straight out the window. He then fell 49 floors before landing on the roof of an adjacent four-story building." -Clapton

Bullsh*t .. the windows on tower apartment blocks do not swing open, the absence of statements from the nanny and the alleged janitor, both of whom were allegedly on the scene, and shots of the window that was allegedly left open, and details of where on the building the deceased is alleged to have fallen, means the case must remain open!

http://s017.radikal.ru/i418/1112/85/235509b444eb.jpg .. Full size image

The Galleria 117 E 57th Street, in Midtown Manhattan - 57 stories built in 1975, the Sky Terrace Lounge on the 55th floor provides breathtaking views of Central Park. http://streeteasy.com/nyc/building/the-galleria

Postulate that the group of ppl on the roof of the Daughters of Cincinnati building, formerly the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society library, at 122 East 58th Street, are gathered around the body of the deceased, in a place that is almost directly under the visible observation deck of the above tower!

Television and newspaper reports in Brisbane Australia on the evening of 20 March 1991, said Eric Clapton had taken his son Conor to the Zoo in New York, the next morning's broadcast said Conor had plunged to his death, while that evening's news said EC was being held in custody in New York, and that he had had sought legal advice.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=137582&page=7 .. David Icke in a forum thread says "ritual murder among show business ppl is in epidemic proportions, and that Conor's death is part of it all!"

Similar news on the evening of September 11, 2001, said that Lleyton Hewitt who had won the US Tennis Open at Flushing Meadow in NY the day before, would be visiting the World Trade Center .. which was as of that time in Australia less than five hours from impact!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 02, 2014 9:53 am » by RATRODROB

Well MT, you sure have opened up a can of worms with this one, lots of stuff to sift through, should provide me with something to do whilst on holidays.

I don't remember hearing much in the news when it happened, except for the official version.

I thought the song Eric wrote about Conor were a bit odd and were released fairly quickly if I remember.

Im not aware of any windows on high rise buildings that can open up to the degree required for a boy to be able to easily fall out of, and if the janitor new 4yr old Conor were about, why the f$#k would he leave windows open in a room 53 stories up, I think if that's really what happened, Eric would have cut sick at the janitor for making such a stupid decision as to leaving a window open that's big enough for a 4yr old to run through.

So Conor just ran straight through the open window, that means he must have thought the window were shut, but for some reason he still ran at it, maybe he thought he would bounce of the glass not knowing the window were open, what ever, the official story is weird.

I am goin away for a week or so but will look into your thread when I get back and see what others here think.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostThu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 am » by missamandamanhattan

This thread provides an excellent opportunity to excercise depth of critical thinking. Crime scene evidence is very important and without photographs we the public are relying completely on what the mainstream media write in their newspapers and what they tell us via news reports.

I am completely suspect about how, the Nanny (supposedly an adult), the Mother of the Child (an adult), the building janitor (an adult) could all be so blatantly stupid with regard to opening windows with a small child running around.

Did the windows open on a tilt? Did the windows need to be cleaned? If the janitor was cleaning the windows was it a regular task completed at a set time on a predefined date? Don't most high rise buildings employ professional window cleaners who work from the exterior of the building on hoist and pulley systems?????? These questions can ascertain whether there was a routine and that would throw blame onto the adults who knew the time of the routine.

Why didn't the nanny do her job? My understanding is that nannies are supposed to care for the children in their charge - so that the parents can go about their business and not worry about their children....

Knowing that the entertainment industry is fraught with child abuse - this article certainly fits the criteria even without an in depth discussion. And the fact the song Tears in Heaven came out so quickly afterwards, as mentioned by Rod, is a cause of concern. I have known the parents of children who have died, in a variety of situations and it can take many many years for either parent to come to terms with the death of their child. Being able to write a song and perform without falling apart in such a brief time after the death of Conor - I am not so sure this is clear cut accident.

Just my thoughts. As a former Police officer I would like access to the crime scene evidence as this would help to set the scene. I would especially like access to the post mortum report - were his injuries consistent with a fall from a height - or - was he already dead before he hit the ground?

Much Peace - Amanda

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 02, 2014 4:29 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Well, to get a better understanding of the glazing systems in place at the Galleria, I have trawled a realty agent site and pulled a few images so we can get a better appreciation of what we are dealing with here..

Apartment 42CDE, Galleria

Apartment 33B, Galleria

There are not currently any apartments available on the 54th floor and above (which have access to the sky lounge), the reason I bring this up is because, in any of the 12 currently available apartments, there is not one full length window, that touches the floor. So if Claptons' apartment was similar to these, then little Conner would of needed to climb up to get "at" a window, open or not. But alternatively, if Conner ad the nanny were playing hide and seek, this is possible...

There certainly are some interesting point raised... Certainly one to ponder...
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Writer

PostThu Jan 02, 2014 6:08 pm » by Love

This tragedy remains to be Clapton’s biggest till date as he was always an absentee father. Just when he decided to be a bigger part of his son’s life, his son passed away. This gave birth to the song by Clapton “Tears in Heaven”, that quoted a line from his life- “Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven?”

http://didyouknowarchive.com/?p=995

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 02, 2014 7:52 pm » by Webcat

:think:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/clapton-s-bs-story-re-the-death-of-his-son-conor-t64725.html

I suppose the OP didn't like the reactions he received back in 2011 [at this time of year to] regarding this. :mrgreen:

Still, most TV has repeats these days.

:lol:

:cheers:

Next