Clash of the Geniuses: Inventing The Impossible (FULL)

Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 1:24 am » by Ghost32

UFOTV Presents: Suppressed Science - Clash of the Geniuses: Inventing The Impossible (FULL)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Free Energy, German Anti-Gravity, Wireless Power Transmission, Cold Fusion and Rejuvenation Technology. In the 20th century, while Marconi, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and George Westinghouse managed to capture most of the attention, others, with technological prowess bordering on the miraculous, have gone unnoticed. Men like Tesla, Moray, Riech, Russell, and Schauberger, largely rejected ridiculed and despised by the scientific establishment of their day, labored in nearly complete obscurity, achieving almost incomprehensible miracle like free energy, anti-gravity, transmutation of elements, physical rejuvenation technologies and more.

Produced by Atlantis Rising Magazine. Preceding every great advance in history, the geniuses of both the light and the dark have battled for the hearts and minds of the people. Despite the resistance of those committed to maintaining their own entrenched economic and political advantage, the seemingly outrageous impossibilities of one generation become the revolutionary breakthroughs of the next.

Now, only a few decades later, a new breed of inventors, scientists and researchers is making rapid, if yet unpublicized, strides toward unraveling the astonishing secrets of the unsung giants who came before them. Many of these new technological magicians find themselves on the threshold of breakthroughs still believed by many to be the stuff of hallucination. Join Atlantis Rising Magazine's editor J. Douglas Kenyon, for a real look at incredible working technologies (some shown here for the very first time) that hold the promise of a far healthier, wealthier and happier world.

Clash of the Geniuses: Inventing the Impossible
NOW on DVD - Cat# K529 - Go to http://www.UFOTV.com.

:ghost: 32

Initiate

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 3:43 am » by weasel666

watching this right now, very interesting :cheers:
Don't try to troll me 'coz you're going straight to my ignore list.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 3:49 am » by Chillitiger

Bookmarked for later. :flop:
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 3:53 am » by Constabul

Thanks Ghost, will be watching this later. :cheers:
Who'd a thunk that you could tow objects with light? well those who inspired Gene Roddenberry did.
ScienceDaily (May 24, 2012) — 'Tractor beams' of light that pull objects towards them are no longer science fiction. Haifeng Wang at the A*STAR Data Storage Institute and co-workers have now demonstrated how a tractor beam can in fact be realized on a small scale.
More at
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 134527.htm

Just an example feeding off the topic header.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 4:05 am » by Shaggietrip

I will definitely watch this later.

The earth and space has energy to be harnessed. It is all around us . We are a part of it also. I have thoughts on it and it has to do with magnetics. Electrons do follow or flow around magnetic fields and could be harnessed. Electricity is everywhere.

I know little as far as this subject but will enjoy to see what evolves from here.

Great post. thanks. :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 9:30 am » by Svaha

Thanks Ghost :flop:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 pm » by Cia212

Did Tesla ever claim to produce free energy?