Classic Rap Music

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 4:35 pm » by Majesticd

My mother was a music teacher, and being a young urban soul that I am I have focused on learning the greatest beat, which basically comes along with the greatest rap music of the world.

There are two parts, lyrics and production of the beat.

Lyrics are not only supposed to come with rhymes so inteligent that it will put somebody in awe, but they are about saying common quotes. The best songs were in the 90s, so they were saying things that were common all the way back to the 80s.

The production is extremely hard. I has more of an alien feel that an outerspace feel. In the 80s music had an outerspace feel, this stuff is beyond that, it can have any range of emotion but as a whole it is like a step beyond, not humanity because it brings us back to the magic of the world spinning. The people who produced this were the same people who were producing the music in the 80s. By this time they were much older and the younger crowd was heavily respecting and looking up to them. The older producers knew how to produce a song like a true song.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 4:40 pm » by Seemychess

my favorite rap group is the fat boys.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 4:45 pm » by Poooooot

My husband is an avid hiphop fan. He runs a blog and (internet) radio show (the show airs Sundays at 5:00PM EST). If you are interested, send me a PM and I can send you a link. He plays a lot of underground stuff, mostly newish (90s, early 2000s), but you may enjoy it.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 4:51 pm » by Otomon

majesticd wrote:My mother was a music teacher, and being a young urban soul that I am I have focused on learning the greatest beat, which basically comes along with the greatest rap music of the world.

There are two parts, lyrics and production of the beat.

Lyrics are not only supposed to come with rhymes so inteligent that it will put somebody in awe, but they are about saying common quotes. The best songs were in the 90s, so they were saying things that were common all the way back to the 80s.

The production is extremely hard. I has more of an alien feel that an outerspace feel. In the 80s music had an outerspace feel, this stuff is beyond that, it can have any range of emotion but as a whole it is like a step beyond, not humanity because it brings us back to the magic of the world spinning. The people who produced this were the same people who were producing the music in the 80s. By this time they were much older and the younger crowd was heavily respecting and looking up to them. The older producers knew how to produce a song like a true song.

Yeah yeah that's what people say about anything... "The past was better" but really you are just nostalgic and feel afraid of the fact that every day that goes by you get older and closer to your natural death... so you look back at your "happy times",even if they weren't really happy,you look back to a time that its not now.

Grow up,rap today aint bad if you know where to look,stop watching mainstream shit and thinking thats all there is.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 1:59 am » by Majesticd

otomon wrote:
stop watching mainstream shit and thinking thats all there is.

Why don't you shut the hell up before you judge me, your fucking wrong about what I do and what I think

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 2:01 am » by Otomon

majesticd wrote:
otomon wrote:
stop watching mainstream shit and thinking thats all there is.

Why don't you shut the hell up before you judge me, your fucking wrong about what I do and what I think

I am judging you based on the argument that you presented.
I don't know what the fuck you do on your free time and I don't care,but I am replying based on the argument you presented in your opening post.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 2:08 am » by E6722maj

whatever

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:42 am » by Lavell1

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:45 am » by Kris75

Last edited by Kris75 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 am » by Lavell1

kris75 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep: :mrgreen: :peep:

tim dog sucks :P
jk but ICE CUbe my fav

Next