Cleric calls US troops for Jihad

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 3:50 pm » by Thesaint

Religion is just another form of the Tower of Babel. The more disassociated we are the more dysfunctional and disorganised we are so as to be easily manipulated. (Divide and Conquer). What's insane to me is that humans should have moved on knowing this is the case and yet some of us continue to take hearsay as gospel without thinking for ourselves. Some gladly walk into it without questioning its authenticity, they call it faith yet they fight against others who are applying what they hold as sacred,"Faith". If it comes to a point were "my Faith is truer that your faith" then surely we should be seriously asking ourselves some serious questions. What the Fxxx is wrong with some people?
I feel that when it comes to this level of insanity there must be surely some sort of mechanism that's built in to certain people that are susceptible to this type of suggestion, I really feel that anyone who is religious that doesn't ask themselves some baseline questions like, what, how, where and when is not functioning correctly and that's why when you feel like this there is no point whatsoever in preaching. We need to grow up and someone somewhere is trying to keep us in the dark ages, this can never happen if people like me think religion is insanity personified! No offence intended, just stop killing in the name of religion, those people kill because they are murderers, PERIOD!

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 3:52 pm » by Thesaint

eliakim What faith do you practice.?

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 3:56 pm » by Lighthouse

eliakim wrote:
lighthouse wrote:Unless we abandon ALL religions we will always remain divided as peoples of this planet,

it is extremely sad to see that so many people still identify with the controlled religions,
this is extremely troubling for our future.

Please read "The Gods of Eden" from William Bramley to understand what this is all about.

1. The word religion does not exist in biblical hebrew.

2. It was the colonials that gave the vast spiritual philosophies of India a label of Hinduism, in the same way that the spiritual have been branded 'New Agers'.

When people allow themselves the freedom to be; one eventually comes to completion of truth. When people heal themselves their divine purpose is revealed to them.

Please learn to make a distinction between spirituality and controlled religion, people like you all over the world are part of the problem, the problem of a divided population, divided by religions (and don't make yourself ridiculous by discussing semantics) and nationalities.

By the way, you completely contradict yourself by saying "when people allow themselves the freedom to be", in religion their can be NO FREEDOM, only dogma and separation from others.

After everything religions have done (and especially not done) for humanity it is mind boggling that so many people still look to them for solutions.

Writer

PostTue May 25, 2010 4:07 pm » by Jfriss

eliakim wrote:Cleric's jihad call for US troops.
DUBAI: Radical Yemeni cleric Anwar al-Awlaqi has urged all Muslims serving in the United States' army to follow the example of Major Nidal Hassan, who stands accused of killing 13 of his comrades in November, in a video posted on Sunday.

"What Nidal Hassan did was heroic ... and I call on all Muslims serving in the US army to follow his path," he said in a video posted by Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula on jihadist websites, the US monitoring group SITE reported. "Nidal Hassan is one of my students and I am honoured by that," Awlaqi said in the video, whose authenticity could not immediately be verified.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 966514.cms

what's up with all the wannabe terrorists...

Maybe he's just trying to sell more DVDs

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 4:14 pm » by Thesaint

Please learn to make a distinction between spirituality and controlled religion, people like you all over the world are part of the problem, the problem of a divided population, divided by religions (and don't make yourself ridiculous by discussing semantics) and nationalities.

By the way, you completely contradict yourself by saying "when people allow themselves the freedom to be", in religion their can be NO FREEDOM, only dogma and separation from others.

After everything religions have done (and especially not done) for humanity it is mind boggling that so many people still look to them for solutions.

_________________ :clapper: lighthouse, there is a rise of religious dogma pushed on sites because they can spout their views without having to answer questions if they decide not to. I asked a simple question and got no answer. They might think they are being clever but as a human being it just shows ignorance. Selective conversation is the name of the game. Groups of people being pushed out into cyber world as it's easier than knocking on doors. That's why religious dogma should be kept to oneself with no outlet on a site to encourage it. Other sites won't tolerate it, If you believe what you believe then fine but enough already, get it into your head that to some it's just offensive nonsense if you cannot have a conversation. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 4:26 pm » by Lighthouse

thesaint wrote:

_________________ :clapper: lighthouse, there is a rise of religious dogma pushed on sites because they can spout their views without having to answer questions if they decide not to. I asked a simple question and got no answer. They might think they are being clever but as a human being it just shows ignorance. Selective conversation is the name of the game. Groups of people being pushed out into cyber world as it's easier than knocking on doors. That's why religious dogma should be kept to oneself with no outlet on a site to encourage it. Other sites won't tolerate it, If you believe what you believe then fine but enough already, get it into your head that to some it's just offensive nonsense if you cannot have a conversation. :cheers:

Fully agree :flop:
As times will become more confusing again people will flock to religions for answers and again they will be mislead, divided, and made to fight and kill each other for what 'they believe' in.

Trying times are fertile ground religious fanatics.
It is beyond comprehension to see how little has been learned from history.

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 6:16 pm » by Eliakim

thesaint wrote:eliakim What faith do you practice.?

The word faith was invented by theologians.

The original word was faithfulness/trustful loyalty.

I am loyal to God and my divine experiences.

In God I trust completely.

When you have experienced the divine face to face; texts are academic.

Late in life this mystic was divinely guided to study comparative religion and some of the texts for God's purpose.

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 6:21 pm » by Eliakim

lighthouse wrote:
thesaint wrote:

Fully agree :flop:
As times will become more confusing again people will flock to religions for answers and again they will be mislead, divided, and made to fight and kill each other for what 'they believe' in.

[b]Trying times are fertile ground religious fanatics.

It is beyond comprehension to see how little has been learned from history.[/b]

Indeed and that is why it is imperative that religion is discussed and not pushed under the carpet.

New International Version (©1984)
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

New Living Translation (©2007)
For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

English Standard Version (©2001)
For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.
http://bible.cc/luke/8-17.htm

Conspirator

PostTue May 25, 2010 9:56 pm » by Flecktarn

concrete wrote:
eliakim wrote:
concrete wrote:Fourth question.

We?

My Father and I are one.

The work is also with the editor.

He is coming to England very soon. In a matter of days....

God bless him....

All is going to divine plan.

So. How much time did he serve?

:clapper: :clapper: now thats funny :flop:
ImageImage

Previous