Climate Research Unit Hacked - Global Warming Scam Exposed!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 21, 2009 8:07 am » by Realorfake

LowSix wrote:Yeah, pretty sure we get what interrogative and declarative statements are..

But you're the one that made the leap to connect stating that since it was pointed out that there was data fraud occurring with saying that IT MUST MEAN that we (or the ones pointing the fraud out) are pushing this no-responsibility agenda.

That may not have been your intent, but thats what your words said.
Not our fault.

ha no...see i connected the idea that since this should lessen tax burdens on, lets say corporations, that in turn it meant less restriction on polluting....or reverting back to pre-global warming practice....since its all a fraud

then, to help put it in laymen's terms i placed an indirect bet (aka...an assumption, i know, what was I thinking) that this scenario would translate into a careless mentality where pollution again would increase...and just threw some every day examples to capture the trickle down to the populace...

Class, next time please pay more attention....
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 21, 2009 8:15 am » by Lowsix

that makes a shit ton more sense than what you actually said.

It's not:

"class pay more attention"

It's:

"Articulate your position clearly""
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSat Nov 21, 2009 9:15 am » by Simplyput

LowSix wrote:
pindz wrote:Marduk you are doing a big idiot from yourself ... :clapper:

Low, I don't know how you fish out the good ones like this all the time. I choked on my milk. :owned:

realorfake wrote:ha no...see i connected the idea that since this should lessen tax burdens on, lets say corporations, that in turn it meant less restriction on polluting....or reverting back to pre-global warming practice....since its all a fraud

It never meant more restriction, it meant more money and more handouts. Man made climate change/global warming is nothing but propaganda. The main "scientific" body supporting the theory, the IPCC, is nothing but a political organization touting manipulated facts and faux science. So to first acknowledge this would be essential in understanding what "global warming" actually is compared with what we think it is, or what we are being conditioned to think it is.

By the handbook, cutting forests and spewing chemicals in the air are not global warming contributors. It is this common misunderstanding that gives the whole movement it's strength. And while, environmental responsibility is a landmark achievement for the 21st century world, it needs to be guided by undeniable scientific evidence before we head through a door that shafts the working class and rewards the rich with carbon allowances...which is already in the making.

Unfortunately, the very foundation of the theory, that c02 drives climate has been shown to be false by ice core samples. Climate has been shown to precede c02 activity and the solar relationship has been more closely related.

So to forge ahead rallying at global warming marches and earth day ceremonies under false pretenses, is daft. Admirable, but daft. Why? Because it's all PR. It's all empty intentions and it's all being aimed at the working class. Cause if your rich, fuck it, you can buy all the carbon offsets you want and still take the jet to pick up the kids from school.

Global Warming and man-caused climate change = carbon dollars = :bullshit: <imho>

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 4:37 am » by domdabears

ricohno wrote:Herbert, u have to be a fool to believe that u didnt write that letter, global warming isnt a scam, the question is only how much is human made. God what a sucker.
Your the loser of society

ha ha. dont you look like a dumb ass now.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 7:39 am » by Realorfake

simplyput wrote:Unfortunately, the very foundation of the theory, that c02 drives climate has been shown to be false by ice core samples. Climate has been shown to precede c02 activity and the solar relationship has been more closely related.

Unfortunately, ice core samples mean nothing...

See, there weren't humans spewing out carbon emissions and chopping down mass plots of trees back when our "ice core samples" were being created.

The earth is in a new era where 6.5 billion two legged organisms consume natural resources on a scale unprecedented...

Fact is we have NOTHING to refer to. There werent people puttin' around in suvs, there werent industrial factories spewing chemicals, there weren't CFC's, coal burning factories, plastic, or styrofoam...

Point? Its all new, its all guess work, and its better to be safe than it is sorry. The ice in Greenland is going somewhere, huge ice bergs are ripping off of Antarctica, and the number of weather induced destructive catastrophe's are increasing.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 9:31 am » by Simplyput

realorfake wrote:Unfortunately, ice core samples mean nothing...

Actually they mean everything. If a causal relationship is being made between c02 and temperature now (2000's), than it must also be made back then ( up to 50k yrs ago). It doesn't matter how much pollution is or is not present. The formula remains the same.

realorfake wrote:Fact is we have NOTHING to refer to. There werent people puttin' around in suvs, there werent industrial factories spewing chemicals, there weren't CFC's, coal burning factories, plastic, or styrofoam...

Wrong. We have the scientific data and the relation between c02 and temperature to refer to. Regardless of the fact that there wasn't people or pollution back then, Paleoclimatology still shows this relationship. So, if the Global Warming message claims that levels of c02 mirror the temperature levels now, then they would have to mirror each other back then too.

Now the problem is, the very evidence that 'Man-Caused Climate Change' and co. are referencing, ice core samples, actually show a lag between temperature changes and c02 changes. Often by 7k to 10k years. So temperature drives c02, not c02 drives temperature nor do they mirror each other in real time.

By this evidence alone, it is not possible that we, infinitesimal beings, are driving the climate by our every day lives. Again, global warming and climate change and the whole idea that we are the cause, based on the lack of real scientific consensus, is bullshit. So lets not let our governments start charging the working class for c02 consumption when our problem is not c02.

Lol. Ice breaks and shifts all year long. Weather based disasters are a natural occurance. If they are getting more intense, it is either because we choose to perceive it that way, or because there is weather modification in place, or because of some phenomenon. It is not due to human c02 production. Mother nature is a bitch. Paying a company for carbon offsets to have a tree planted in Uruguay ain't gonna keep the tsunami count down.

Lets talk pollution, lets talk rainforests, lets talk chemicals, toxins and all of the inherently destructive industries that we've created . Lets talk about real change in the right way. And when we've figured out what that change is going to be, lets not bill the working class for it. We've already payed enough through decades of 9 to 5, chasing the dream, consumerism enslavement. Let the multi-nationals foot the bill.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 4:27 pm » by Savwafair2012

So what if it was a scam. Should we stop reserching new biofuels now?
Should we go back to the old emissions law's? I'm thinking NO!
Wind, Solar,Water and Corn full steam ahead. :flop:

Not sure about you but clean air sounds great to me :headscratch:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 4:36 pm » by Pindz

GREAT WORK THERE HERBERT !

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 4:39 pm » by Pindz

savwafair2012 wrote:So what if it was a scam. Should we stop reserching new biofuels now?

wait a minute , you look like you didnt saw movie "who killed the electric car"
(you can watch it here: http://alturl.com/vapp )

biofuel is NONSENSE!

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 pm » by domdabears

savwafair2012 wrote:So what if it was a scam. Should we stop reserching new biofuels now?

yeah its a scam, so continue to trash the planet. :hmmm:
i dont think thats anyones intentions.
their global warming scam wasnt gonna be good intentions for us. only for them.
thats why everyone is so happy.
by all means, keep the planet clean. but we just kept a shit load of rights and money by exposing this. thats all.

PreviousNext