Climate Research Unit Hacked - Global Warming Scam Exposed!

Initiate

PostTue Nov 24, 2009 1:24 am » by Simplyput

savwafair2012 wrote:So what if it was a scam. Should we stop reserching new biofuels now?
Should we go back to the old emissions law's? I'm thinking NO!
Wind, Solar,Water and Corn full steam ahead. :flop:

Not sure about you but clean air sounds great to me :headscratch:

Nah, clean air sucks. I prefer to put my system through enormous challenges in order to come out as a victor in my old age. :bang;

Biofuels, Alternative Energy and clean air have nothing to do with climate change and the contention that humans are causing it due to increased carbon production.

There is no 'so what if it is a scam'.....IT IS a scam. And all of the wonderful efforts in the world combined will not 'control' climate change, which is the subject here.

jetxvii

PostTue Nov 24, 2009 10:22 am » by jetxvii

I'm actually surprised that out of all of this DarkPlanet hasn't poked his Obama/Gore obsessed head in here....

Whats the deal Darkplanet? do you have a comment? I know you saw this thread...

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 24, 2009 11:02 pm » by domdabears

i still cant get over this. im lovin it!!!!! :flop: :flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 am » by Simplyput

I think the lack of any real opposition here goes to show that the mainstream line of 'your life = climate change' has no legs to stand on here. :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 1:37 am » by Cornbread714

Ha, you idiots! Like I just said on another thread (hey, that rhymes!):

Global warming is real! Humans probably have something to do with it!

Sue me.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 am » by domdabears

cornbread714 wrote:Ha, you idiots! Like I just said on another thread (hey, that rhymes!):

Sue me.

where did you first hear of "global warming"?
theres a shit load of other theories. why do you believe this one? why not any of the other ones?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 3:14 am » by Cornbread714

domdabears wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Ha, you idiots! Like I just said on another thread (hey, that rhymes!):

Sue me.

theres a shit load of other theories. why do you believe this one? why not any of the other ones?

OK, Dom, hit me with some of the other ones.

I've seen global warming, and way before I ever even heard of Al Gore.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 am » by domdabears

cornbread714 wrote:
domdabears wrote:

Sue me.

how have you seen it? how?
if your taking about it being hot all the time well, its been cold as shit for over a year straight. we had no summer here. maybe for a week. thats about it.
these scientists fuckin with the numbers to fuck with YOU still dont get your attention?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 am » by domdabears

but anyways... ha ha global warming is fake. not real haha. never gonna be. nope, not gonna happen. no sir. fake as hell and heven. nothing there. thats ashame
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

jetxvii

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 3:31 am » by jetxvii

cornbread714 wrote:
domdabears wrote:

Sue me.

Yeah for sure I've got C02 vision as well. it's nice to see that C02 comes naturally from the earth and animals, but when it comes to intelligent humans it's nice to see that we are the ones causing all of it???

I sure wish the Sun wasn't heating up DAMN it's getting hot in here....

prepare for your ass chips people they are going to plug your arse hole and charge you to fart and breathe, because Al Gore said so...

I would really like to know where you found out about Global Warming there cornbread. exactly who from?... it would be interesting to see how much information from "your" source has changed since it became a huge political issue. some what 30 - 40 years ago?

all the volcanoes in the world and all the Animals ripping ass, but It's US HUMANS who are to blame in the last 100 years of this 4.5 BILLION YEAR old cruise ship called earth..

Damn the Industrial Revolution, it killed us...... damn Technology it's going to kill us. might as well be sucking on a cows asshole soon enough right? because Rain doesn't wash away the corrosion's in our atmosphere and purify it? and trees magically stopped breathing in our exhales and pollution.... hmmm that makes sense. that Is why the government makes people buy offsets because trees don't absorb C02...

pretty soon we are going to hear:

"OMG THE WORLD OXYGEN SUPPLY IS TOO CLEAN we have to abolish Fire because if anyone has a cigarette or lights a smokey the bear campfire the atmosphere is going to explode"

PreviousNext