Climate Research Unit Hacked - Global Warming Scam Exposed!

jetxvii

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 3:34 am » by jetxvii

@ Dom

he doesn't have anything good to say, he is a trash talker... like the kid at the amusement park that keeps bumping you in bumper cars because his parents are over at the bar drinking and not paying attention to him...

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 3:35 am » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 3:55 am » by Simplyput

:lol: Leave it to cornbread to open up a door, shout 'fuck you' and then slam it shut without any coherent discussion or statement.

But I gotta give him credit for continuing to succeed at stoking the fire. :flop:

jetxvii

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 3:58 am » by jetxvii

simplyput wrote::lol: Leave it to cornbread to open up a door, shout 'fuck you' and then slam it shut without any coherent discussion or statement.

But I gotta give him credit for continuing to succeed at stoking the fire. :flop:

10-4 indeed good buddy.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 4:01 am » by domdabears

jetxvii wrote:Yeah for sure I've got C02 vision as well. it's nice to see that C02 comes naturally from the earth and animals, but when it comes to intelligent humans it's nice to see that we are the ones causing all of it???

I sure wish the Sun wasn't heating up DAMN it's getting hot in here....

prepare for your ass chips people they are going to plug your arse hole and charge you to fart and breathe, because Al Gore said so...

I would really like to know where you found out about Global Warming there cornbread. exactly who from?... it would be interesting to see how much information from "your" source has changed since it became a huge political issue. some what 30 - 40 years ago?

all the volcanoes in the world and all the Animals ripping ass, but It's US HUMANS who are to blame in the last 100 years of this 4.5 BILLION YEAR old cruise ship called earth..

Damn the Industrial Revolution, it killed us...... damn Technology it's going to kill us. might as well be sucking on a cows asshole soon enough right? because Rain doesn't wash away the corrosion's in our atmosphere and purify it? and trees magically stopped breathing in our exhales and pollution.... hmmm that makes sense. that Is why the government makes people buy offsets because trees don't absorb C02...

pretty soon we are going to hear:

"OMG THE WORLD OXYGEN SUPPLY IS TOO CLEAN we have to abolish Fire because if anyone has a cigarette or lights a smokey the bear campfire the atmosphere is going to explode"

thats awesome. i totally agree with that.
love it! :flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

jetxvii

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 4:07 am » by jetxvii

@ Dom, it's true that's why...

"Al Gore after finding out about the Hackers, some say his testicles dropped.....right into his mouth."

Previous