Clinton admits CFR runs the government

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 4:02 pm » by Eliakim

This was sent today by AUNetwork.tv
[youtube]LYq3TaBik64&NR=1[/youtube]

Initiate

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 3:20 pm » by Freedomofwill

She doesn't admit it directly, she's just saying a bunch of cryptic stuff.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 3:31 pm » by Mep630

freedomofwill wrote:She doesn't admit it directly, she's just saying a bunch of cryptic stuff.
"To be told what we should be doing."

If that is cryptic to you then you need your brain checked. It is pretty clear what she says and how she says it.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 3:41 pm » by Cornbread714

Hey Mep, just noticed your new sig. How clever you are.

The funny thing is you had to make up a quote to try make me look bad, when all I had to do was quote one of your random ACTUAL sayings, which I still think are far more humorous than when you are TRYING to be funny ha ha... :D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 3:45 pm » by Mep630

cornbread714 wrote:Hey Mep, just noticed your new sig. How clever you are.

The funny thing is you had to make up a quote to try make me look bad, when all I had to do was quote one of your random ACTUAL sayings, which I still think are far more humorous than when you are TRYING to be funny ha ha... :D
out of context, where as I just filled in the blanks for you.
:wink:

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 3:50 pm » by Cornbread714

So now your sig consists of a kid's show, some spam, a cut-and-paste political bumper sticker, and some made-up slander.

Very impressive, Mep...

EDIT, sorry to the OP, Mep and I were due for some jousting, I guess, and it just happened to be in your thread... I'll shut up now, and hey Mep, keep the quotes coming, I promise to post some new ones when I stop laughing at that one, you do have a way with words... :D

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 pm » by Mep630

cornbread714 wrote:So now your sig consists of a kid's show, some spam, a cut-and-paste political bumper sticker, and some made-up slander.

Very impressive, Mep...

EDIT, sorry to the OP, Mep and I were due for some jousting, I guess, and it just happened to be in your thread... I'll shut up now, and hey Mep, keep the quotes coming, I promise to post some new ones when I stop laughing at that one, you do have a way with words... :D
Yea the things that amuse small minds like yourself dude, I thought you were just Gay on me or something the way you have that on your sig.

and again out of context, you make fun of me because I was trying to be humble and admit I am not perfect. And yes when you know the TRUTH about stuff, it sucks, and when other people have ZERO clue about it sometimes you have to be the bad guy to fill them in.

Your little ego world is pretty pathetic, but I understand you probably dont have much to be proud or happy about in your miserable life, so I am at least glad the statement made your sorry ass laugh.

it dont bother me, I just think your a little homo with no life.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 pm » by Mep630

mep630 wrote:
freedomofwill wrote:She doesn't admit it directly, she's just saying a bunch of cryptic stuff.
"To be told what we should be doing."

If that is cryptic to you then you need your brain checked. It is pretty clear what she says and how she says it.
And back to the topic it is pretty clear that she admits it...

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 11:13 pm » by Cornbread714

Mep, I'm no homo but I do have a certain respect for you, sorry if I tease a little hard, I thought your quote was genuinely funny, whether you meant it to be or not.

I'll even take it down if it truly bothers you, I really found it to have meaning on several levels.

And I agree that the CFR is some of the best evidence of the kind of shit you guys point at as being the NWO. I been checking that action from day one (in other words, since about the time you were born) - Trilateral Commission, too - all those fuckers give me the creeps. Lizards, yes, but not in the literal sense...

Anyway, I just kinda started making my own complex interpretations and have avoided the parroting of other conspiracy mumbo-jumboists for the last 20 years or so.

I'm sorry if I make fun of what I see as another form of dis-info. In other words, the PTB's propensity for using people such as yourself to further their own agenda. That's the beautiful irony I saw reflected in your quote and in many of your opinions - the regurgitation of paranoid misinformation that just makes the true passionate seekers of the truth - such as yourself - look like wackos.

The reality of the NWO is just a bunch of greedy oligarchs who have learned the art of one hand washing the other altogether too well...

Did any of that make sense?

Peace :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 11:42 pm » by Edgarrothstein

cornbread714 wrote:
The reality of the NWO is just a bunch of greedy oligarchs who have learned the art of one hand washing the other altogether too well...

Did any of that make sense?

Peace :cheers:

Makes perfect sense. That's my exact definition of "NWO". No blood-sucking reptilians whatsoever. Only a bunch of bald, fat, mammonite senior citizens.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Next