Close Encounters of the Third Kind Full Version Youtube HD

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 9:37 pm » by Ghost32

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Full Version 1977 Movie 720 HD)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Movie (sometimes abbreviated to CE3K) is a 1977 science fiction film written and directed by Steven Spielberg. The film stars Richard Dreyfuss, François Truffaut, Melinda Dillon, Teri Garr, Bob Balaban, and Cary Guffey. It tells the story of Roy Neary, a blue collar worker in Indiana, whose life changes after he has an encounter with an unidentified flying object (UFO). In addition, the United States government is also aware of the UFOs as is a team of international scientific researchers.

Close Encounters was a long-cherished project for Spielberg. In late 1973, he developed a deal with Columbia Pictures for a science fiction film. Though Spielberg receives sole credit for the script, he was assisted by Paul Schrader, John Hill, David Giler, Hal Barwood, Matthew Robbins, and Jerry Belson, all of whom contributed to the screenplay in varying degrees. The title is derived from ufologist J. Allen Hynek's classification of close encounters with aliens, in which the third kind denotes human observations of actual aliens or "animate beings".

:ghost: 32

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:28 am » by Ridee

downloading , thanks :)
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 am » by E6722maj

definitely one of the greatest movies ever :flop:

whatever

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 5:50 am » by Danarmstrong

Thanks ghost, one of the original, I am downloading it now.
Funny thing ,, I am 41 yrs old and remember when they were filming this, I live in Lower Alabama and some of it was filmed in this area.
A friend I grew up with and his brother were paid to stand in one of his neighbors front yards and look up at the sky. Must be this seen when I googled it I am not in fairhope so this must be the scene ( Gillian Guiler's house). Also, Brookley Field is right down the road where they used some of their aircraft hangars as sets. How cool is that. Wish I could remember more about it but I was only 8 yrs old at the time.
My friend was simply in the crowd of people looking up as the ship hovered over the house. They were looking up at nothing but doing what they were told to get paid. If I remember right he said it was like $500 each.
I haven't seen it in years so do not remember exactly what part but I have it now and can check it out.
Google it and you will see it was filmed in Lower Alabama area when I ws just a yungun...

Thanks again for the download Bro Man

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 5:52 am » by Tntbw

Thanks for the video info, I'll have to watch it again for the umteenth time. :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 6:33 am » by Poe2you

e6722maj wrote:definitely one of the greatest movies ever :flop:

I will second that. :flop:
*Think*