CME's- The Sun, Its Happenings, and Potential

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 4:54 pm » by Kris75

Gregory Sams on Contact Has Begun 4-26-2011

The Sun as a Conscious Being

From 1967, Gregory Sams was pioneering natural foods in the UK, in partnership with his brother Craig. He opened Seed macrobiotic restaurant in Paddington at the age of 19, Ceres grain store in the Portobello Road soon after, then Harmony Foods (now Whole Earth Foods) in 1970, as well as being closely involved with Harmony Magazine and Seed, the Journal of Organic Living. He conceived and launched the original VegeBurger in 1982, adding a word to the language as he opened up the market for vegetarian foods. In 1990 Greg moved out of food and into fractals, founding Strange Attractions - the world's only shop ever dedicated to chaos theory. Trading as chaOs worKs, he went on to produce and license fractal images worldwide on everything from posters to book covers to fashion fabrics. His interest in chaos theory, however, was not just for the sexy images, but for the social lessons inherent in the discovery of self-organizing systems throughout the world. This led him to write and publish, in 1998, his first book, Uncommon Sense - the State is Out of Date.

Since the first Sunrise of 2000, Gregory has been working on his next book, now published by Weiser Press throughout the English-speaking world. In Sun of gOd - Discover the Self-Organizing Consciousness that Underlies Everything, he re-introduces us to the most important element in our lives and takes a new look at the familiar world we know, in the light of a conscious Sun.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ENJOY !!

:peep: :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 11:57 pm » by Shaggietrip

Very nice Kris75 Thank you for the posts :flop:

Here is a clip for the 2011-09-14

The SDO images at the end are of what I believe was the CME in the beginning. Dont quote me on that.

Enjoy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 pm » by Shaggietrip

Yes here is another CME. I was hoping for more on my birthdate. Yes it is my damn birthday. I have updated me shit. It is short so i can respond to some forum shiz an nit.

Enjoy

Upload to Disclose.tv

Just to let you all know. I grow a year older as we all do. I may do smack attacks on some but only because I care. I wish each and everyone the best. No matter what their believes.

Oh yeah I forgot. I am gonna listen to rush all night because I believe the songs and the tie to them in my life is strong.

:hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 pm » by kentrb

happy b day shaggie
have a good one

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:40 pm » by Kris75

:hugging: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAGGIE !!! :hugging:

:cheers: I wish you all the best in the world.. may all your wishes come true my friend!!! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:44 pm » by Shaggietrip

kris75 wrote:

:hugging: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAGGIE !!! :hugging:

:cheers: I wish you all the best in the world.. may all your wishes come true my friend!!! :cheers:

Hell yes. Nat and i are jammin rush and airbanding, thanks for the love Kris75

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:47 pm » by Shaggietrip

fossileyesed wrote:happy b day shaggie
have a good one

Thumbs up :flop: Spirit of the radio right now!!!

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes :flop: :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:50 pm » by Kris75

SOLAR ACTIVITY UPDATE : Newly Numbered Sunspot 1297 erupting with C-class flares 9/15/2011

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep: :cheers: :mrgreen: :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 pm » by Kris75

2ND HUGE CME NASA STEREO AHEAD COR2 IMAGES 14TH SEPTEMBER 2011

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 10:55 pm » by Shaggietrip

Hot metal and oil...The scent on solar air!!! Red Barchetta..!!!!!
kris75 wrote:2ND HUGE CME NASA STEREO AHEAD COR2 IMAGES 14TH SEPTEMBER 2011

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

PreviousNext