Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 3:14 am » by Kaarmaa

Shaggietrip wrote:

See you on the flip side. Stay well Dtv

Thanks for the posts :cheers:

This sounds like a goodbye... :think:

Writer

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 4:35 pm » by Loaded

"INCOMING CME: Behemoth sunspot AR1515 is crackling with M-class solar flares and appears to be on the verge of producing an X-class explosion. On July 4th the active region hurled at least four minor CMEs into space, including one toward Earth. Click to view an animated forecast track of the incoming cloud:"
http://spaceweather.com/

SOLAR STATIC: Sunspot AR1513 erupted on the 4th of July, producing an M2-class solar flare and a burst of shortwave radio noise that roared out of the loudspeakers of receivers on Earth. Amateur radio astronomer Thomas Ashcraft of New Mexico recorded the solar static at 21 MHz:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 6:30 pm » by Shaggietrip

Great stuff Loaded. :flop:

8 Mclass flares so far today. I had a feeling it was going to be good so I came home at lunch break to have a peek.

In this video at 2:35 it shows what Loaded had posted a pic on yesterday. I was correct as far as it being a filament.

DrKStrong

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Writer

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 pm » by Loaded

definitely an uptick in action, love this thread... thanks!

take care :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 10:07 pm » by Mushroom

The Solar Dynamics Observatory captured this image of the sun during an M6.1 flare that peaked at 7:44 AM EDT on July 5, 2012. The image is shown in the 304 Angstrom wavelength, which is typically colorized in red. Credit: Credit: NASA/SDO/AIA

Active Region 1515 has now spit out 12 M-class flares since July 3. Early in the morning of July 5, 2012 there was an M6.1 flare. It peaked at 7:44 AM EDT. This caused a moderate – classified as R2 on the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's space weather scale – radio blackout that has since subsided.

Full article: http://phys.org/news/2012-07-m-class-flare-sunspot.html

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 12:59 am » by Shaggietrip

I would like to thank all that have been posting. The Sun is indeed in an up tic. :sunny:

It is not over yet. The 1518 and 1519 are spinning our way. I believe they will produce some amazing things the next few days. Of course that is only a prediction not fact.

I managed to get this together for today...Enjoy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Keep the posts coming as you find things of interest.

As always stay well. :cheers:
ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 1:03 am » by Shaggietrip

Well, This one is not my best. I went old school at the end and went through minute by minute. Took a bit of time to get the end piece compiled. I did not have time to get info or much more specific events.

No others have posted any updates as of yet. If one comes out that has any good info I will post.

Until then this vid is all I have for today.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage[img]

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 1:14 am » by The57ironman

Shaggietrip wrote:Well, This one is not my best. I went old school at the end and went through minute by minute. Took a bit of time to get the end piece compiled. I did not have time to get info or much more specific events.

No others have posted any updates as of yet. If one comes out that has any good info I will post.

Upload to Disclose.tv

..that is settled down some..?..

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 1:21 am » by Shaggietrip

The57ironman wrote:
Shaggietrip wrote:Well, This one is not my best. I went old school at the end and went through minute by minute. Took a bit of time to get the end piece compiled. I did not have time to get info or much more specific events.

Upload to Disclose.tv

..that is settled down some..?..

Well generally speaking. We have a couple nasty ones about to become earth facing. I am a bit surprised we have not have had a X class flare amongst all this action. The Sun is a beast of its own. With the power to do some nasty sh*t . Lets hope when she really releases her anger is it pointed some where other than earth. :shock:

ImageImage[img]

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am » by The57ironman

suspicious observers just posted about an x class

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

PreviousNext