CME's- The Sun, Its Happenings, and Potential

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 9:48 pm » by Shaggietrip

Geo Storm happening now.

The following link takes you to a cygnet. Be patient wait for today and you will see it hitting.

http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSystemWebApp/iSWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-01-23%2000:44:00&window=-1&cygnetId=40

drkstrong

Upload to Disclose.tv

onedirtyrabbit

Suspicious0bservers caught it what I was trying to show you

Fair enough. I believe 1560 the delta region that let that little one off yesterday burped again. Not to long ago. Waiting to verify that.

Editorial: The UFO's/anomaly comments. I do respect the opinions of all on that subject. I am on the fence personally. But I have tried to segregate my posts and opinions to another thread. This is a free and open forum so you can technically post anything you want. But for me it is easier to go to the different topics knowing what I will get.

I do like peoples thoughts and comments on most all topics. This place is full of all shapes and sizes that is why I am here I guess. Post as you please :flop: free and open.

Stay well :cheers:
ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 2:19 am » by Shaggietrip

Due to time restraint along with other issue this is all I have.

Yes she is a pretty big one. No data as of yet and some shutting data resours's down.

I must say that I have thought a bit about my last post. Perhaps I do push a bit of ownership on this thread. But I do want it to stay to form. I mean no disrespect to any. perhaps what I am passing on is mute. I will reflect on this threads course.

As always I wish you all the best. I hope to share more soon. :cheers:
ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 2:27 am » by 44z44

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 2:31 am » by Shaggietrip

44z44 wrote:Image
ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 2:38 am » by Shaggietrip

As I had stated earlier. All opinions I take with respect and consideration . I have seen and read your posts. Whom and how you are.

here is mine of you.....44z44

:dancing:
ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 2:48 am » by 44z44

Shaggietrip wrote:As I had stated earlier. All opinions I take with respect and consideration . I have seen and read your posts. Whom and how you are.

here is to me

:dancing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 2:49 am » by Newdawnrising

Shaggietrip wrote:
willease666 wrote:When shit really is about to hit the fan, start a new thread.
I appreciate the effort, but there has never been a ufo near the sun...ever.
Shaggietrip wrote:

Here is a update for the night owls.

This one was a pain in the ass! PC crashed twice. I will not even tell you how long this one took. This one almost did not make it. Sorry if it seems hacked up. Had to start over 3 times. I do hope some one...anyone likes it.

Info/Data 0-2min

Clips 2min-5:21

Stills 5:21-6:09

If that helps at all.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

You may have the wrong thread W666. I may respond to that in the correct thread. :flop:

Hey shaggie, any idea when the halo became so evident? Has is become more pronounced?
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 3:03 am » by Shaggietrip

Shaggietrip wrote:Image

Yes she is a pretty big one. No data as of yet and some shutting data resours's down.

Newdawnrising

Hey shaggie, any idea when the halo became so evident? Has is become more pronounced?

The Halo event talked about in the video from
02.09.2012 has arrived at this point. Following the geo storm yesterday.

Upload to Disclose.tv

As far as it being pronounced... It starts from its beginning and expands. What is captured by SDO , SOHO and other satellites is its beginning. It is a wave rippling through out the galaxy . Spreading its wealth of plasma and other goodies ejected.

I do appreciate your question Newdawnrising I did answer in simplest of terms. If you want in depth it will of course take me time to compile. But I am willing to do so. (Not tonight)
ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 3:12 am » by Shaggietrip

44z44

I am more than happy to throw shit back and forth. But not here.

Pick a thread. There is a couple to sling hash at. Although I would rather smoke the hash. Btw do not quote if you are going to change the text.

:cheers:
ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 3:16 am » by Newdawnrising

Shaggietrip wrote:
Shaggietrip wrote:Image

Newdawnrising

The Halo event talked about in the video you quoted has arrived at this point. Following the geo storm yesterday.

As far as it being pronounced... It starts from its beginning and expands. What is captured by SDO , SOHO and other satellites is its beginning. It is a wave rippling through out the galaxy . Spreading its wealth of plasma and other goodies ejected.

I do appreciate your question Newdawnrising I did answer in simplest of terms. If you want in depth it will of course take me time to compile. But I am willing to do so. (Not tonight)

That is what i was afraid of, i predicted this would happen this year. The gravity potential wave that rolled through the solar system on Dec 26th 2004 brought us the very deep solar min. As the cosmic particals that were injected into the solar system accreat into the inner solar system, then they begin to fall on the Sun chromosphere adding aquired kinetic energy. As the particles form a caccoon (halo) around the Sun they also reflect back the Suns heat adding even more energy. The end result is our sun behaving much like a t-Tauri star. Now how does that concern us? Well the Sun may begin to go into a hyper driven mode, releasing flare activity at an almost constant rate. The result is earth warms up very rapidly, global conflagrations well beyond what is occuring right now. The increase in heat will also increase evaporation, more evaporation means more floods, and yes even glacial building in higher latitude regions. Essentially it is events like this, that could very well trigger an ice age in the not distant future. However it first takes great heat, to bring on the big freeze.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

PreviousNext