CME's- The Sun, Its Happenings, and Potential

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 3:33 am » by Shaggietrip

That is what i was afraid of, i predicted this would happen this year. The gravity potential wave that rolled through the solar system on Dec 26th 2004 brought us the very deep solar min. As the cosmic particals that were injected into the solar system accreat into the inner solar system, then they begin to fall on the Sun chromosphere adding aquired kinetic energy. As the particles form a caccoon (halo) around the Sun they also reflect back the Suns heat adding even more energy. The end result is our sun behaving much like a t-Tauri star. Now how does that concern us? Well the Sun may begin to go into a hyper driven mode, releasing flare activity at an almost constant rate. The result is earth warms up very rapidly, global conflagrations well beyond what is occuring right now. The increase in heat will also increase evaporation, more evaporation means more floods, and yes even glacial building in higher latitude regions. Essentially it is events like this, that could very well trigger an ice age in the not distant future. However it first takes great heat, to bring on the big freeze.

You are correct in ways. Not to mention the heavily Ionized cloud we are now entering from the center of our galaxy. ChronicNerd had brought this up in the past. He had did his best to explain and warn us. I myself wish he was here for these times but he has fallen out so to say. I will read your comments again tomorrow in hope to try and find some answer/verify or explane some of your thoughts.

Here is another gif of event that has happened recently. Data just not coming in. If anyone else can find please post. I am back to work full bhore so time is an issue for me.

sorry it a bit hacked up

Nite all post any updates, thoughts or findings. :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 pm » by Bosb33r

:sunny:
Sun Sunspots 2012-09-06.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 am » by Newdawnrising

No shaggie today?, i hope my last comment wasn't too off the wall. Wait your really busy latley right raggie? It's all good bro, seeing how cronic nerd has gone missing, i would like to try and fill in were he left off, or even expand into a clearer picture. There is one problem, i went missing for a bit as well, so any info cronic may have shared i would love to delve into. So if it isn't too much trouble point me to some of his threads, i'll do my best to to make things easier for others to understand.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 4:24 am » by Shaggietrip

Bosb33r wrote::sunny:
Sun Sunspots 2012-09-06.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes, nice to see a post from you again :flop:

You are a great asset for "real" footage. Your videos are choi/sweet/great.

Newdawnrising wrote:No shaggie today?, i hope my last comment wasn't too off the wall. Wait your really busy latley right raggie? It's all good bro, seeing how cronic nerd has gone missing, i would like to try and fill in were he left off, or even expand into a clearer picture. There is one problem, i went missing for a bit as well, so any info cronic may have shared i would love to delve into. So if it isn't too much trouble point me to some of his threads, i'll do my best to to make things easier for others to understand.

I would appreciate any help you offer to the thread. Thank you for finding an interest. I am sure others would love to get some new info here also. Post some thing you are thinking or have thought about. I get tunnel vision. Not much time for research for the past few months.

Not much time so only put this together. with the time I had.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 1:45 am » by Newdawnrising

It appears both hemispheres are now awake, with the southern still a bit more dominant. That last vid you compiled shaggie, showed a very sharp, but not massive release from about 40 degrees north of the solar equator, on the far side. The number of solar vortecies is quite numerous, and particle density appears to be climbing. We're not far from the big release to mark the maximus peak, three to six months imho. But that is based on the assumption that this is a normal cyclic maximum. I can't completely jump on the T-tauri like star scenario, until i talk with a few contacts and research some more. I'll know more come October, could be quite fascinating for weirdos like me, thanks shaggie. :mrgreen:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 10:48 pm » by Shaggietrip

Newdawnrising wrote:It appears both hemispheres are now awake, with the southern still a bit more dominant. That last vid you compiled shaggie, showed a very sharp, but not massive release from about 40 degrees north of the solar equator, on the far side. The number of solar vortecies is quite numerous, and particle density appears to be climbing. We're not far from the big release to mark the maximus peak, three to six months imho. But that is based on the assumption that this is a normal cyclic maximum. I can't completely jump on the T-tauri like star scenario, until i talk with a few contacts and research some more. I'll know more come October, could be quite fascinating for weirdos like me, thanks shaggie. :mrgreen:

Your views and thoughts are well worth a look at. I do wish i had time to look into this more. I am anxious to here what your sources have to say. Side note do not fret on little responses. Share all you can. Many do stop in just to see and absorb what is posted. Stay well and open our minds!

Here is an update. I will try to get something of my own up tonight. Time is precious as we all know.

Upload to Disclose.tv

All the best to Dtv :cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 pm » by Shaggietrip

Here is a few updates. No time for me to produce anything yesterday. Perhaps later today.

Skyywatcher88

Upload to Disclose.tv

pinksapphiret

Upload to Disclose.tv

Suspicious0bservers

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ready for football? :cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 am » by Shaggietrip

Some things happening but disscret. My next fee time to produce anything will be Sunday. I hope we have some goodies to look at. There are many things happening at this time. wide spread in thought and connection. Stay alert and well. There are some that will do what they can to make things happen by reading the skies. :look:

All I have till Sunday. Nice to see all the posts. Thank you. :?:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Be :mrcool: dont be a :ohno: fool.

I reserve that right. All the best. :cheers:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 2:27 pm » by Bosb33r

Sun Sunspots 2012-09-15. :flop: :sunny: :mrcool: :dancing: :banana: :dancing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 7:57 pm » by Shaggietrip

Bosb33r wrote:Sun Sunspots 2012-09-15. :flop: :sunny: :mrcool: :dancing: :banana: :dancing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Always good to see your posts. Thank you :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage

PreviousNext